Sikhsangat.com's Stand On The Meat Debate

Sewadar

MOD EDIT

bibi g mata ji sorry i dont know how to open ticket or where to email . If you could help in that . Thank you .

jassa ji please quit already, we recieved your message loud and clear. If you look at the menu bar on the right hand side, scroll down, you will see a tab which reads "contact us", please use it!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Marginalising a people according to their trends, traditions, diets and opinions, for only the purpose to create a utopia ideology and race, the elite, how primitive and pathetic, all done before. Mankind’s evolution, survival and existence is primarily based on its adaptability as a whole. Now the species has evolved and casts of those that don’t fit it’s moral and social order jeopardising its fragile insecurity. Saint soldiers threatened by those that munch Big Macs, laughable.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

Jassa: http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?automodule=help

(We already received the previous post you made, as Bibi.G said.)

But to condemn people who DO 3 bania IS wrong. It IS wrong to condemn people to decide to follow the Panthic decisions. I'm not saying you, or the forum sevadars are doing that, but I feel the general atmosphere of the forum has become that way. That being said, I do think it's good that sevadars are enforcing this decision of banning the meat debate, but my personal opinion is, the decision should be neutral, and not bias to any side of the argument.

We've been neutral for the last 7 years. Still people choose to ignore the rules and bring up the meat debate over and over again. We are humans as well, and we have our own opinions. We chose to share that opinion with everyone on the forum once and for all. The general atmosphere of the forum is many things, and we're trying to change that because the moderators/admin are always held responsible for it (even when we aren't the ones bringing the quality down). This decision does not mean that those who post articles/topics about meat (for/against) will be allowed to do so. The previous ban still stands. We just want to cut down on the arguments which take over the forum.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

We just want to cut down on the arguments which take over the forum.

:) ^^ hence why I am closing this topic! It's just kind of funny how a topic stating "no debating on the meat issue is allowed" actually turns into yet another debate!

Oh how humoured I am by the irony of it all. <_<

• 4 months later...

ang on a min what eva happend to frreedom of speech shorly we shud b able 2 discuss htis topic like any other, as adultds, this feels like big brother :(

i am upset wid the admins of this forum and whather i hav a pork sandwich or not shud be based on an open debate. (meat free of course)

ps this post dont promote anything except frreedom of choice based on marjada. dont get excited and delete it moderatrs/