Bana Everyday

Guest gobinday

Guest Charandeep Kaur
On 5/26/2008 at 9:26 AM, Guest _Devil_ said:

If Guru Ji's roop is weird, meaning that he's weird, then by all means I'm PROUD TO BE WEIRD!! If it means dressing in Guru Ji's roop. Think before you say disdainful words about Guru Ji's roop, even you wear bana yourself you shouldn't use such words. What really makes us use these sort of words against Sikhi is due to Manmukh society of gora, kala and asians making us think how they dress is "NORMAL" and the "RIGHT" way of dressing.

Why did you say, "gora, kala and asians" ?! That sounds totally racist. "Western clothing" or "modern style clothing" would have been more appropriate. Sikhi isn't only for Punjabis. I'm "Gori" and wear Bana as much as possible. I would just say if you want to wear Bana, don't let anything hold you back and definitely don't discourage anyone from wearing.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2008 at 4:44 PM, Guest gobinday said:

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

I have a message to the Sangat

Guru Gobind Singh Jee has given us Bana as one of the 5 pillars of Sikhism

BANA bani seva simran and shastar

but why do i see very few people wearing Bana on a daily basis? why do you wear kalljug clothes when Guru Gobind Singh has given you his beautiful Bana

in Sri Sarbloh Granth, Guru Gobind Singh Jee says, Khalsa mero roop hai khas - the khalsa is my true image/form

so if you are a khalsa, why do you not look like Guru Gobind Singh? if you have taken amrit and refuse to wear bana, then why did you take amrit?

Sri Singh Sahib Yogi Harbhajan Khalsa said 'most sikhs hate bana and some of you are starting to hate it too, well sikh dharma has money go take it and shave off, we dont need you and you dont need us'

another quote from Sri Sarbloh Granth - 'so long as the Khalsa stays true in deeds and appearance, so long i shall give them all of my glory and strength, but if they follow the ways of others, i shall withdraw all of my support.'

WAKE UP KHALSA JEE AND WALK THE PATH OF GURU GOBIND SINGH JEE, LIVE IN HIS FULL ROOP!

yes ur right, bana was given to us, as a pillar of Sikhism, AT THE TIME.

Now, we don't live in India anymore, and wearing bana in the freezing cold north, whilst its snowing outside is stupid.

they wore bana so riding horses, and fighting and sitting on the floor was all ok,

is that the same now?