Bana Everyday

Guest gobinday

Guest gobinday

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

I have a message to the Sangat

Guru Gobind Singh Jee has given us Bana as one of the 5 pillars of Sikhism

BANA bani seva simran and shastar

but why do i see very few people wearing Bana on a daily basis? why do you wear kalljug clothes when Guru Gobind Singh has given you his beautiful Bana

in Sri Sarbloh Granth, Guru Gobind Singh Jee says, Khalsa mero roop hai khas - the khalsa is my true image/form

so if you are a khalsa, why do you not look like Guru Gobind Singh? if you have taken amrit and refuse to wear bana, then why did you take amrit?

Sri Singh Sahib Yogi Harbhajan Khalsa said 'most sikhs hate bana and some of you are starting to hate it too, well sikh dharma has money go take it and shave off, we dont need you and you dont need us'

another quote from Sri Sarbloh Granth - 'so long as the Khalsa stays true in deeds and appearance, so long i shall give them all of my glory and strength, but if they follow the ways of others, i shall withdraw all of my support.'

WAKE UP KHALSA JEE AND WALK THE PATH OF GURU GOBIND SINGH JEE, LIVE IN HIS FULL ROOP!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _Gupt_

A very valid point which I agree with.

How does one balance this with other aspects of life such as the need to wear a uniform (i.e. armed forces, police, fire, ambulance, )? What about doctors and nurses? Just a thought. Some would also argue that Bana does not necessarily lead to that person becoming automatically spiritual...far from it.

Guest bibi ji

but why do i see very few people wearing Bana on a daily basis? why do you wear kalljug clothes when Guru Gobind Singh has given you his beautiful Bana

in Sri Sarbloh Granth, Guru Gobind Singh Jee says, Khalsa mero roop hai khas - the khalsa is my true image/form

so if you are a khalsa, why do you not look like Guru Gobind Singh? if you have taken amrit and refuse to wear bana, then why did you take amrit?

Sri Singh Sahib Yogi Harbhajan Khalsa said 'most sikhs hate bana and some of you are starting to hate it too, well sikh dharma has money go take it and shave off, we dont need you and you dont need us'

another quote from Sri Sarbloh Granth - 'so long as the Khalsa stays true in deeds and appearance, so long i shall give them all of my glory and strength, but if they follow the ways of others, i shall withdraw all of my support.'

WAKE UP KHALSA JEE AND WALK THE PATH OF GURU GOBIND SINGH JEE, LIVE IN HIS FULL ROOP!

Fateh Jio

ok this question comes up alot. But i am going to ask you one question...do you wear a bana everyday? because if u don't then you are basically being a hypocrit and asking this question when you don't yourself. sorry but that is the truth its abit harsh but thats life. Today's society has changed and people find it hard do fit it in. there are many reasons but that is just one.

Sorry if i offened anyone.

pul chuk maaf

Fateh Jio

Guest Sunday_Sikh

I actually feel comfortable not wearing bana. I've only worn it once, when I was like 8, and it feels like too much responsibility. I think calling anything but bana as "kalljug clothes" is very fanatical. Sikhi has become more about rituals and less about love these days. There are many youths who took a very extreme and scary approach to sikhi. Loosen up.

'Hard to fit into society'

I hate this phrase lol. At the end of the day were different its something to be proud of, if we wear a dastar we dont 'fit in' anyway, so what, we wear the trendiest coolest clothes to try and look like everyone else?

I agree with what sumone sed above, baana doesnt mean that you are a spiritual person or whatever. If we wear baana, we wear the khalsa uniform, a good number of baana can last you for ages, no need to buy more clothes and keep up with ever changing fashion trends, al that money you save can be put to good use.

I wouldnt look down on or think bad of someone who didnt wear baana, and i know baana isnt everythink.........but yeah lol.

gurfateh jee

maharaj made us a panth of weirdos, but we for some reason cannot except it

we are NIARE

no one else walks around wearing all blue armed to the teeth with dastaaraa reahing the skies

jab eh gahe bipran ki rit mai na karo in ki pratit

Guest _Devil_

Fateh Jio

ok this question comes up alot. But i am going to ask you one question...do you wear a bana everyday? because if u don't then you are basically being a hypocrit and asking this question when you don't yourself. sorry but that is the truth its abit harsh but thats life. Today's society has changed and people find it hard do fit it in. there are many reasons but that is just one.

Sorry if i offened anyone.

pul chuk maaf

Fateh Jio

What a stupid question to ask, obviously he/she does wear bana everyday. The truth is, regardless of society, these manmukhs your on about, its the fear sikhs have that isn't allowing them to wear it. Also, they aren't practicing sikhi to the max - they don't have the heart of a Sikh even if they have the appearance of one - then Guru Ji himself doesn't allow those people to wear it.