Do You Have Questions For Baba Jagjit Singh Ji?

SunSingh

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feel free to keep posting questions.

Veer Ji, ask them if their answers to the questions that have been asked by Namastang and yourself are from personal experience or books? In particular: their answers regarding mukti. (I don't mean this in an offensive way)

Harinder Singh Veerjee dont do someone's nindiyaa and end with "Raj Karega Khalsa" as that which is Khalas doesnt have anything to do with nindiyaa. if you want to learn vedas and become a scholar please do and once you have learned something then talk. lastly your posts are off-topic. you've been warned.

Harinder Singh Veerjee dont do someone's nindiyaa and end with "Raj Karega Khalsa" as that which is Khalas doesnt have anything to do with nindiyaa. if you want to learn vedas and become a scholar please do and once you have learned something then talk. lastly your posts are off-topic. you've been warned.

dont try to scare me with this nindiya thing. Khalsa does not run after sant babas.

Regarding ur warning, do whatever u feel like :p

I met him in real life and honestly; he is amazing!

He has lots of knowledge like HardkaurWarrioz said and i have the upmost respect for him

Also, One question i would like to ask him is, how come future 'to-be' gurus were in the same family and used to meditate a lot, but other family members weren't even aware? and didnt even know their own relative was a bhagat and knew this.... Were families that disconnected and kept things private back then?

Thanks

My question:

Various avtaars existed before in various yugs such as Ram Chanderji in Treta, Krishnaji in Duapar and there were Shiva Vishnu etc. in different times. They all came from God but differed in their thought and action but were in a continuous line of one action.

Now Guru Nanak was born in Kalyug and there was no other avtaar in Kalyug as last was Krishna in duapar yug. So why is Sikhi not considered continutation of Sanathan Dharama (Eternal Law from the beginning)? If Gurbani accepts existence of all these avtaars and their actions and teaches study of Vedas , why Guru Granth Sahib is not the fifth veda? Four vedas + one granth = 5 = 5 piare=Sikhi=Sanathan Dharama.

Gurbani existed before Guru Nanak, that means it is not exclusive to Guru Nanak. Gurmukhs existed before Guru Nanak, they are not his creation. Does that mean Sikhi is another reform movement like Shaivism? and continuation of Sanathan Dharama (Eternal law from beginning)?

Why sri chand and lakhmi chand did not listen to Guru Nanak's advise? Why did Sri Chand become a recluse and Lakhmi Chand a maya loving person? Sri Chand did not follow Guru Nanak's teachings entirely but still gained salvation. Does that mean mukti is possible outside path of Guru Nanak? That should mean Guru Nanak's path is not the only path and is one of many paths of same journey i.e Sanathan Dharma?

What is then the role of Dasam Pitah in all this continuous drama? Was he lying when he said that he was sent by Parbrahm into this world with a special mission? Was that mission protecting Sanathan Dharma of Vishnu, Ram, Krishna from extinction from the hands of Mughals? If he was protecting Santhan Dharma then why the followers of Sanathan Dharama, the Hill Rajas, complained to Aurangzeb against him and it was only after their complaint that he directed the Governers of Punjab, Lahore, Kashmir etc. to proceed against Guru ji. Then is not martyrdom of Guru Arjan, Guru Tegh Bahadur, Four Sahibzade, Mata Gujri, Baba Banda Singh Bahadur, Bhai Mati Das, Bhai Sati Das, Bahi Mani Singh, Bhai Taru Singh, Lakhs of Shahhed Singhs of Ghalughare and others because of political compulsions? Even Sahu (son of Shivaji) killed in same manner as Baba Banda Singh Bahadur.

And among all this why did Guru Gobind Singh said after pahul : aj ton tuhada Karamnaash, Kritnaash, Dharamnaash, Bhramnaash ate Kulnaash? Was he an imposter then? and Singh Sabha a continuation of that fraud? and Nanakshahi calendar a seperatist document? and Sikhs Sanathan Dharmis?

i've always had the same questions in mind but was unable to put it in a format that made sense to another person reading it...i look forward to hearing Sant Jagjit Singh's veechar on the paragraph above.

Here is the 6th audio segment of discussion with baba ji:

Questions:

- is there any difference between advait vedant and gurmat? some people say advait vedant is against prema bhagti towards vahiguroo because its upasana of one atma. Is Aham Bhramasami maha vak according to gurmat? any gurbani reference support this school of thought?

- If other dharamis, person can get to bedah mukht avastha or get to sachkhand, what was point of sri guru nanak dev ji bringing gursikhi and forming khalsa panth tisra panth?

- Various avtars existed before in pichale yugs ie- vasudev, ram chandar ji, krishan maharaj, sri guru nanak dev ji was pargat in kalyug. If gurbani accepts all the previous avtars and their panth being valid, therefore any premi who follows their mat fully can get mukhti doesnt this make sikhi snatan dharam like shaivism instead of tisra panth? what is it mean when sri guru gobind singh ji himself said in bachitar natak. Sri Akaal Purkh sent me to this world to create the panth?

- Gurbani existed before Guru Nanak, that means Gurmukhs existed before Guru Nanak, they are not his creation. Does that mean Sikhi gurmat marg is another samparda like Shaivism? and continuation of Sanathan Dharama (Eternal law from beginning)?

- Usually in sakhiya there is a sakhi of baba sri chand maharaj/Lakhmi Chand did not listen to sri guru nanak dev ji patsah hakums? and still got bhramgyan, does that mean bhramgyan is attainable outside sri guru nanak dev ji sikhi marg?

- When this jev get darshan of sargun guru maharaj saroop, after the darshan does that mean they get bedah mukht avastha?

- - can sikhs listen to sufi qwali which are sung in memory of allah or murshids?

- - The benefit (or not) of Akhand Paath culture - where 99% of those who pay for them to be done, turn up to to the start and the bhog, and think they will in someway be blessed. Does baba Ji feel that Sehaj Paath or Sudhaaran Paath is more beneifical to the parvaar and sangat as they can actually sit down and listen to it all?

- Can we do sargun dhiyan of sri guru nanak dev ji saroop? some people call this as baut pooja?

Here are the answers:

Right click and save target as:

http://www.gurmarag.net/SikhAwareness/Audi...%20part%206.mp3