Do You Have Questions For Baba Jagjit Singh Ji?

SunSingh

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much of my (or anyone else's) identity is made up of the mind and how much is made up of the soul? The mind dies along with the body. When this soul leaves this body, will 'I' exist or have any knowledge of the existance of this mind/body during its stay on earth? Or is the soul completely separate, with no identity, no knowledge or memory of its existence on this planet?

TBH I would think it would be fair to ask all the questions that come up regularly on these forums: nihangs/bhang/meat/dancing/table&chairs etc then post these answers up as stickies so no one else asks them.

KZ did you ask Baba ji if he thought Sant Jarnail Singh was shaheed?

Nope, dont need to, i know there stand already, and it dsnt matter what they beleive, thats there own opinion and shows how faar there avastha is, i follow what puuran brahm gianiS have stated several times.

i asked him about keski issue and his meeting with bhai randheer singhs family etc etc and the raagmala debate as he has good knowledge on that... Why dont you ask him those questions, it will be good, but i doubt he wud give the same answers he gave me, they were awasome and he went into alot of detail.

fateh