Do You Have Questions For Baba Jagjit Singh Ji?

SunSingh

Here is a question, how many times has Guru Nanak Dev Ji already come to the earth in the form of a nit avtar. They said to Ajit Randhawa that they would come to the earth 10 times in the form of the guru and 72 times as the forms of saints.

Have any Nit avtars of Guru Nanak DEv Ji come to the earth? If so what forms did they assume?

Also can they name the 72 different times Bhagat Namdev Ji gained darshan of the Lord?

more to come

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They said to Ajit Randhawa that they would come to the earth 10 times in the form of the guru and 72 times as the forms of saints.

Have any Nit avtars of Guru Nanak DEv Ji come to the earth? If so what forms did they assume?

Sorry to take this off-topic, but i think it's 74 in the Janam Sakhis. Have you listened to the Suleman tape?

They said to Ajit Randhawa that they would come to the earth 10 times in the form of the guru and 72 times as the forms of saints.

Sorry to take this off-topic, but i think it's 74 in the Janam Sakhis. Have you listened to the Suleman tape?

soz for going off topic but i heard its 12 Guru Avtaars (one still to come) and 72 nit avtaars (saints)

total of 84 manifestations in kaljug.

one of the nit avtaars mentioned in the suleman tape was Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji RaraSahib wale

Everybody should follow Nanakshai calender. I heard this in katha by Baba Jagjit Singh Ji. I will try to find that katha and post it

Just wanted to clarify..sant ji is staunchly agianst nanaksahi calendar just like many popular sants in the panth, they even have full katha against nanaksahi calendar..katha is called puratan diary,, kam will show where to download the katha..all puratan sampardaie and sampardai sants belive in bikrami calendar..if you want to read bit about on two calendars... You will find them on this forum...just use the friendly search feature.

link to the katha Puratan Diary.

http://www.keertan.org/andromeda.php?q=f&a...2FPuratan+Diary

Meethan Ji from the Bhai Bala Walae Janamsakhi, B40 Janam Sakhi and Mehrban Janam Sakhi it is stated 72 nit avtars but Only the pooran brahm is aware of the true number so it is not for me to argue but for Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowalae to confirm

Never heard of 12 Guru avtars? what is that about. The Pooran Shabad Guru who is the aad and ant is on the eternal throne now. I do not see Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji handing the gaddi on they are here to stay until the time of Maha parllo.

Chatanga to read more about the avtars read the first page of Sant Kirpal Singh Ji's Ameer Bhandar Steek, first page of Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji's Guru Granth Sahib Steek. The first mp3 of Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji's katha, first mp3 of Sant Avtar Singh Ji Badni Kalan Walae's Katha and the first mp3 of Giani Thakur Singh Ji's katha

I though the whole of the net would have listened to the katha availableby now or at least the first mp3's. Just shows how the sikh community can not grasp the value of the katha available and see a dianmond as the form of a stone