Do You Have Questions For Baba Jagjit Singh Ji?

SunSingh

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ask the following

Veechar on mool mantr and its length

veechar on kes as kakkar

veechar on raagmala and his meeting with bhai randheer singh jees family

veechar on bibia being in panj pyareh

veechar on nanakshahi calender

veechar on rehat maryada

veechar on parkash of sri dasm granth

veechar on the jathedars of the thakhts

khalistan zindabad veer ji, thats a good list of questiions:

Here is the list from me:

- importance of nagar kirtan in the panth.

- importance of five takths in the panth and authority of five jathedars of five takhts in the panth.

atamik questions:

- vichaar on panj koshas

- how does guru maharaj bachan in gurbani- Man tu jot saroop hai apna mool painchan relates to manmey kosh (sheat) of this being?

- deep vichar on man tu jot saroop hai apna mool painchan

- deep vichar on 21th asatapadi of sukhmani sahib which starts with - sargun nirgun nirankar sun samadhi aap..

- deep vichar on full 8th asatpadi on bhramgyani

- vichar on bhramgyani sada sam drishti || bhramgyani di drisht amrit barsi ||. which amrit guru ji talking about? naam or gyan amrit?

- Veechar on Nuo Nidh Amrit Prab Ka Naam Dehi Mein Iska Bisram || ?

Also i would suggest veer who is going to india to filter all the questions in two segments: 1. Spiritual(atamik) 2. Socio-political(panthik).

- importance of five takths in the panth and authority of five jathedars of five takhts in the panth.

i have heard Sant Jagjit Singhs Katha in which he said there were originally only 4 Takhts

So on the line of Takhts... my question is:

what is Baba Ji's vichar on Budha Dal being the 5th moving Takht and that the Jathedar of Budha Dal will only ever be the true Jathedar of the Akaal Takht?

wjkk wjkf

i hear sikhs say that waheguru has written everything that has happened, happening and is going to happen and we cant change it, but then how will we get to sachkhand if waheguru has written for us to do evil things?

wjkk wjkf

what question should i be asking? please answer it.

not sure I get you?? Please clarify?

my Nana Ji brought me up telling me when you go to meet Guru Maharaj you should only really ask for Naam. of course i ignored that and did ardaas for fast cars and wealth until later on learning he was right.

when you meet a Mahpursh, whatever question you ask be it Atmik or Panthik he'll have answered many times to many individuals before. in asking questions about various controversies you're only displaying your own dubidha which you should be doing something about anyway & why waste the opportunity talking about things which are almost irrelevant in your daily life?

when i saw the question do you have questions for Baba Jagjit Singh Ji i thought he is probably more wise than most on Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji & Sri SarbLoh Granth Sahib Ji so maybe ask him about how best to absorb the essence of and put into practice the Bani in daily life would be good?

i read Jassa Veerji's question: what is the jugti of bhagti? that's pretty much the essence of what you should be asking. also same way Guru Ji knows what we're thinking, a Mahpursh will know what question a person like me who visibly has no jeevan should ask be asking him and how best to maximise the benefit of having the conversation in the first place.