Gurbani Being Used On A Baby Dyper Suit

machete

Dear punjabifrontlineyouth.blogspot walay,

One suggestion is instead of encouraging the "bombard this company with emails" route why not actually approach this desi company with some nice elderly Gursikhs and explain to them that merchandising Gurbani and Sikh images has no benefit for Sikhi. Take down people from BSC or FSO or the Gurdwaras.

This company is obviously run by people who are from Sikh/Punjabi families who mistakenly think that by merchandising Sikh images they are helping promote Sikh pride (and make a bit of money too). So, have a nice one to one with them and tell them what can be merchandised and what shouldn't be.

Also, there seems to be no "diaper" on their website so be careful before who intentionally amplify the situation even more in order to get the kind of reaction you want

unless i'm mistaken..it appears that the Ik Ounkar range has been removed from the site

I can't see the IkOuankaar range on the site either, maybe its gone. There is still some major exploitation of the Khanda going on, but I guess there's a demand for this stuff which makes it more annoying.

Here's another one for the beadbi hunter walays blog http://www.abshar.co.uk/site/ . No one's too fussed about these restaurant/bars using the Khanda to promote themselves. This is even in Ilford, the heart of the anti-beadbi hub. Comeone frontliners, too busy looking for beadbi in other towns, look at your own doorsteps too.

Sarbloh Posted Today, 06:10 AM

QUOTE (Into the Light @ Jun 19 2008, 04:56 AM)

unless i'm mistaken..it appears that the Ik Ounkar range has been removed from the site

I can't see the IkOuankaar range on the site either, maybe its gone. There is still some major exploitation of the Khanda going on, but I guess there's a demand for this stuff which makes it more annoying.

Here's another one for the beadbi hunter walays blog http://www.abshar.co.uk/site/ . No one's too fussed about these restaurant/bars using the Khanda to promote themselves. This is even in Ilford, the heart of the anti-beadbi hub. Comeone frontliners, too busy looking for beadbi in other towns, look at your own doorsteps too.

will you be leading the way mr sarbloh?

Sarbloh Posted Today, 06:10 AM

QUOTE (Into the Light @ Jun 19 2008, 04:56 AM)

will you be leading the way mr sarbloh?

Yes Yes AK47 Sahib, I will save the panth, I will lead you all. Is that what you want to hear from me??

Everyone picks their issues as it suits them. When the issue of these restaurants was raised ( http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showto...mp;#entry287939 ) it wasn't important enough to even make it to the beadbi blogs, yet you have 24/7 exploitation of the Khanda on the High Streets. As ever one thing is always more noticable than the other. I am not saying that the merchandising thing is good, but if we are being encourage to home in on it then also expand our thinking to the meat shops, restaurants, off-licences too.

There's no personal attack here, maybe a generalisation of Ilford youth which I apologise for.