Shiv Sena Continues To Spread Hate

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2008/20080619/main8.htm

Thackeray wants Hindu suicide squads to take on jihadis

Shiv Kumar

Tribune News Service

Mumbai, June 18

Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray has landed in yet another controversy by calling for Hindu suicide squads to take on Islamic extremists. Thackeray’s comments in the party mouthpiece Saamna came a day after the anti-terror squad of the Mumbai Police arrested members of a Hindu religious sect for setting off explosives in a playhouse screening a Marathi drama.

Hailing the spirit behind the setting off of explosives, Thackeray hit out at the bomb makers saying their act only resulted in seven Hindus suffering injuries in the blast. “When I heard of Hindu’s making bombs, I was happy but the fact that there were used to injure Hindus made me feel ashamed of them.”

The protesters belonging to an organisation called the Hindu Jangruti Samiti said they were objecting to the portrayal of the Hindus in the play called “Amhi Pachpute”. They were also opposed to the movie “Jodha Akbar”.

While two bombs were defused, one device went off in a theatre. While the actions of this group resulted in security being beefed up in many places, Thackeray hailed the bomb makers. “The only way Islamic terror can be tackled was by unleashing Hindu terror. Hindu society can be assured safety only by setting up Hindu suicide squads,” Thackeray wrote.

The statement by Thackeray, however, has drawn flak from the BJP, the Congress and the RSS. BJP leader Venkaih Naidu came on television to say that terrorism should be tacked by the law enforcement agencies. The RSS retorted by saying the Hindu scriptures did not endorse terrorist activities.

Meanwhile, the Mumbai Police said they had arrested two more persons in addition to the two men arrested for the theatre blast. The two men Vikram Bhave, 26, of Penn, and Santosh Angre, 26, of Ratnagiri were arrested from the Sanatan Sansthan Ashram in Panvel on Tuesday. The

Sanatan Sansthan was originally founded in the early 1990s as a scientific method of spreading Hinduism. It gathered tremendous following in the Konkan region, particularly Ratnagiri and Goa.

“The explosive that went off at a Panvel theatre was assembled at Bhave’s room in the ashram in Panvel,” joint commissioner of police (ATS) Hemant Karkare said today. He added that further investigations were in progress.

Meanwhile, the Goa government has asked the state police to probe the activities of the HJS and the Sanathan Sanstha.

The Sanstha in a statement had condemned the blasts. A spokesman for the body, Abhijit Nadkarni, in a statement released to Goan newspapers, admitted that some of the persons arrested for the blasts were residents of the organisation’s ashram in Panvel. He, however, stated that the Sanstha was in no way connected with the blasts. Nadkarni further added that the body was cooperating with the police.

what would these guys need to do to get banned and labelled as a terrorist organization?

peace.

everyone is and should be worried about his religion ... i dont think shiv sena has done anything wrong by calling hindus to get united ... everyone has right to eliminate threat to his religion forcefully no matter hindus sikhs or muslims ...

everyone is and should be worried about his religion ... i dont think shiv sena has done anything wrong by calling hindus to get united ... everyone has right to eliminate threat to his religion forcefully no matter hindus sikhs or muslims ...

Gezza have you got sun stroke or something? You don’t think by calling for suicide squads of hindus, he has not done something wrong. You don’t think the following statements have something wrong about them:

“When I heard of Hindu’s making bombs, I was happy but the fact that there were used to injure Hindus made me feel ashamed of them.”

“The only way Islamic terror can be tackled was by unleashing Hindu terror. Hindu society can be assured safety only by setting up Hindu suicide squads,”

I have a suggestion, maybe one of our niddars lings can pass it on for me next time you see this fella at the annual shatanan picnic party. Unity is achieved through things like sitting and singing Gods name together, sitting and eating together, going out and helping those less fortunate not by strapping a bomb to yourself and killing innocent people.

when some terrorist from sikh religion blowed up innocent hindus when was this definition unity gone ???

u people hate hindus more then ur love for sikhi dude !!!!

everyone has right to fight and use weapons ...

shasteran ke adhin hai raj

this is hukam for all mankind not only sikhs ...

may be ur afraid of hindu bomb squads just like a kid in some school who is happy and proud till he hits other kids but when some one is ready to hit him he back he ran away or start preaching fighting is bad ...

guru khalsa panth is not afraid of them but happy they have taken up shasters for their own protection instead of looking at others for protection ...

and i have a suggestion for everyone who is not strong enough to see the enemy getting stronger go and make them ur friend ... but dont play dirty politics on the name of sikhi !!!!

dhan oh purkh jo har shan man yudh bichare !!!

he is great one who thinks about war in his mind every second !!!

Jassa, that Bukkra you are chubbing on is messing with your brain mate. I’m gonna say this to you again please do not make baseless blanket statements without any proof of the incident because this will make people think that you are full of c*%p, and I know that your full of more than just that.

I’m gonna try this again and I want you to answer the question posted: Do you or do you not think the following statements are wrong?

“When I heard of Hindu’s making bombs, I was happy but the fact that there were used to injure Hindus made me feel ashamed of them.”

“The only way Islamic terror can be tackled was by unleashing Hindu terror. Hindu society can be assured safety only by setting up Hindu suicide squads,”

NOW DUDE! I want you to look back over all the posts made on this thread and show me exactly where anyone showed hate towards hindus as you have stated: “u people hate hindus more then ur love for sikhi dude !!!!”

The following statements you made are great BUT !!!

shasteran ke adhin hai raj

this is hukam for all mankind not only sikhs ...

may be ur afraid of hindu bomb squads just like a kid in some school who is happy and proud till he hits other kids but when some one is ready to hit him he back he ran away or start preaching fighting is bad ...

guru khalsa panth is not afraid of them but happy they have taken up shasters for their own protection instead of looking at others for protection ...

and i have a suggestion for everyone who is not strong enough to see the enemy getting stronger go and make them ur friend ... but dont play dirty politics on the name of sikhi !!!!

dhan oh purkh jo har shan man yudh bichare !!!

AND THIS IS A HUGE BUT! THIS FANATICAL, FACIST, TERRORIST IS ADVISING IMPRESSIONABLE INDIVIDUALS TO STRAP BOMBS TO THEMSELVES AND RANDOMLY KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE.

THINK ABOUT THAT.

Ps. I’m still waiting for the proof of what your Grandad witnessed the BK’s do on that bus as well as the info I requested about where the Buddah dal UK’s jathedars farla is………

I want the hindu to wake up and be ready for battle. And always armed with shastars and be prepared to take care of himself.

And not depend upon Sikhs or Rajputs or Kshatriya to defend him.

bal thackrey is an monkey of the highest order but the idea behind what he says is correct.

If RSS or BJP come into power then it is well possible that Christians and minorities will have to carry yellow cards lol or wear yellow ribbon like Taliban in Afghanistan made Sikhs/Hindu wear. But still if this country gets awake because of them I am ready to bear that.

This is dumb hows this guy gonna take on the jihadis, by blowing up innocent muslims??? or by sending his squad to blow people up in pak??? Hows he gonna unleash hindu terror??? by killing muslims if islamic extremists kill innocent hindus??? Eye for an eye thing dont work in every situation.

People that think like 11 year olds shouldnt be in power.