Why Do We Sikhs Behave Like Fools On The Road By Brandishing Kirpans ?

new0214

lol no definitions of the guru from gurbani eh raju - i thought gurbani was the light of the world according to guru granth sahib ji?

sathigur paramaesar maeraa ||

The True Guru is my Transcendent Lord

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=3293

gur paramaesar eaeko jaan ||

Know that the Guru and the Transcendent Lord are One.

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=3234

I dont care what the world says about Guru Sahib but when so called sikhs start calling maharaj a prophet - it hurts

scoot ureself

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to be fair this move has come after the breaking of the border in RS Singh pura last month by Islamic terrorists. And then then broke into houses of unarmed civilians and killed a few hindus. So the people esp hindus and Gujjar muslims living on the border are now being given weapons for self-defence.

<admin-profanity filter activated> non amritdhari had to do with anything u english fools, u people sittin in uk with gatras cant do anything and talking about non amritdharis doin atleast something....shame on u...u big mouths just bark and insult those people doing something about the beadbi, its mostly non amritdharis who care a little bout the panth everypne else like u just sits around thinking u are better with a gatra and a dhara......cowards dissing singhs for their own failure..

JAMMU: Authorities have deployed more security personnel in the Samba district in an effort to instill confidence among local residents.

More than 425 men from the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and armed village defence committees have been deployed following the May 11 attack by militants in Kaily Mandi area.

Four civilians and two militants were killed in the incident.

"To instill confidence among area dwellers, three companies of the CRPF have been deployed in sensitive areas, said District Development Commissioner Saruv Bhagat.

He said people in village defence committees are being armed with rifles and will act as fourth tier of defence along the Indo-Pak border. (Hindu girls with guns in their hands has to be seen in this perspective)

Fresh deployment of troops from the CRPF will try to plug infiltration routes used by militants and protect public places like temples and highways, Bhagat said.

The move follows intelligence reports that terrorists dressed in Indian combat dresses may enter Samba district. A group of 15 militants are reported to have sneaked in on May 9.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India/M...how/3079676.cms

THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS THREAD IS NOT A SIKH. IF YOU ARE THE ONE READING THIS (YOU ARE NOT A SIKH)

YOU LIE AND WILL BE PUNISHED FOR IT THROUGH THE WILL OF THE ALL MIGHTY. YOU INSULT GURU GOBIND SINGH BECAUSE YOU ARE A FOOL. EITHER YOU ARE YOUNG AND A POLISHING STOOGE IN THE MAKING OR YOU ARE AN ADULT AND YOUR RELIGION IS STALE AND HAS BORED YOU TO COME TO ANY OTHER RELIGION AND POSE AS ONE OF THEM TO RUN YOUR NONSENSE.

IF YOU ARE A SIKH THEN SHOW IT. I DONT BELIEVE YOUR ANY BIT SIKH. YOU ARE A FOOL.

DONT EVER INSULT GURU GOBIND SINGH AS COWARDLY AS YOU DO.

STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND ADMIT YOU ARE A LYING IMPOSTER. PEOPLE LIKE YOU RUIN YOURSELF WHEN YOU SHOULD JUST STRIVE FOR GOD AND NOT TRYING TO FORCE YOUR GARBAGE MANMAT ON ANYONE MIGHT AS WELL AS YOURSELF. YOU LIE SO MUCH YOU BELIEVE YOURSELF.

Guest PunjabSingh
This is for your info .Today Vishwa Hindu Parishad organised a large camp of "Durga Vahini " in Jammu .

In this camp Hindu girls were openly seen with "guns" in their hands

Singh, have you got any newspaper articles or news footage or any video footage covering this...this double standard needs to be exposed!!!

Im really sorry I could not tape it as the news came so suddenly .But if you believe me I can describe what was shown .First they showed "Hindu girls" in very long rows with "guns" to their shoulders,like the training given in RSS camps .

On the stage was a "sadhu" with long beard and flowing hair .Togadia first waved to the cadres and then he took 2 daggers (not very long talwars)from stage in both his hands raising them and then shouting some slogan .

The news item mentinoned "today's" "Durga Vahini" camp organised in Jammu by VHP.The news item is just 1 day old.

I dont know how to convince you but atleast I know the double standards of the bahmanvaadis.It is up to you to believe me or not .

JAMMU: Authorities have deployed more security personnel in the Samba district in an effort to instill confidence among local residents.

More than 425 men from the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and armed village defence committees have been deployed following the May 11 attack by militants in Kaily Mandi area.

Four civilians and two militants were killed in the incident.

"To instill confidence among area dwellers, three companies of the CRPF have been deployed in sensitive areas, said District Development Commissioner Saruv Bhagat.

He said people in village defence committees are being armed with rifles and will act as fourth tier of defence along the Indo-Pak border. (Hindu girls with guns in their hands has to be seen in this perspective)

Fresh deployment of troops from the CRPF will try to plug infiltration routes used by militants and protect public places like temples and highways, Bhagat said.

The move follows intelligence reports that terrorists dressed in Indian combat dresses may enter Samba district. A group of 15 militants are reported to have sneaked in on May 9.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/India/M...how/3079676.cms

Raju the news item Im talking about is about "Durga Vahini" and "VHP"not the village defence committees or CRPF you mentioned

Guest PunjabSingh

Here is one June 29,2002 news item about "Durga Vahini camp concludes in Punjab" .

This is an item of 2002 .This camp was presided over by non other than the badal's present halth minister Laxmikanta Chawla.

Scroll down to see the news item