Name Your Pinds

robocop

Nah

thats because we are from the same area in doaba.. and they also prefer to marry their sons/daughters in same area so its normal that all of our family gonna be in villages (mostly nearby) in doaba are :)

i have relatives in: (try to say a few not all coz thats too long, lol) (and also visit them each time i visit punjab)

Jalandhar - Padhiana (nanke), Daroli (my dads nanke)

Hoshiarpur - Jalwehra (dadke), Panchatt, Dandian, Nadalon, Ajnoha, Nanglan-Thindlan, Baddon

Kapurthala - Mayopatti

Nawanshahr - Salhon

these are some of them

how the hell can u lot tar everyone with the same brush based on your own views like that? - we're sikhs we're not meant to judge ...and you lot are judgin people you dont even know, havent even met!!!

i'm from doaba.. i stayed in doaba for much time.. each time i visit punjab i only visit doaba...

i can know the situation of our villages better than anyone else..

lol join the club - but i've also visited and stayed in amritsar and other places around...still dont gimme the right to judge

mine is a little town GORAYA , people says that when GURU HARGOBIND SAHIB JI passed thew this town while coming from phagwara where there is a big gurdwara called sukh chenana sahib where guru sahib stayed and had rest. when guru sahib passed threw our town then people started saying GURU AAYA GURU AAYA and hence the name of town became gur aya a which is now written as goraya. Its exactly in the center of ludhiana and jallandhar on GT ROAD and near by famous villages are BARA PIND, SHOTA RURKA, BADA RURKA, SANG DHESIAN... and nearest cities are phagwara, phillaour jallandhar ludhiana it comes under jalladhar distt.

all of our relatives are from nawashahar and banga area so i used to visit those pinds often. now i miss my punjab very very much.

how the hell can u lot tar everyone with the same brush based on your own views like that? - we're sikhs we're not meant to judge ...and you lot are judgin people you dont even know, havent even met!!!

i'm from doaba.. i stayed in doaba for much time.. each time i visit punjab i only visit doaba...

i can know the situation of our villages better than anyone else..

lol join the club - but i've also visited and stayed in amritsar and other places around...still dont gimme the right to judge

Haha

Im not judging ji.

Visit 50 villages of Doaba Area and 10 of distt Tarn Taran Sahib.

You will see what i mean.