Crative Boy From Immortal Productions Is A Fake

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ello sangat ji im from southampton and am jus getting into sikhi , music inspired me, as i look to elder brothers and sisters as role models, i really thought the interlude by crative boy on punj was good, but then i read that this mc doesnt even practice what he preaches that is real upsetting i read it from the following blog.

most of other musicains are bad role models i thought cravtive boy was diff man!

LINK DELETED

listen how is he a fake? ever occur to you people it might of been hot or he might of been joking around ? he is into his sikhi truss and just because there is a few pictures showing him joking around or the pictures are taken at the wrong time and it looks incriminating but they are really just harmless photos.

Is he from Tibet ?

No , Just because he looks like that , He cant necessary be from tibet ,but he does look like a Chinese Samurai the way he wear his juoora without any head covering :lol: in those photographs.

Yes came across the blogspot, read it he does look as if hes from Tibet, I've seen him at local Nagar Kirtans and he had his Jora at the back like a Chinese Samurai. :gg:

ive met creative and trust me he is into his sikhi, but who cares what he does behind close doors, what is it to us aslong as we all do our own sikhi thats what matters.

I've met crative also, but does that mean a sikh can do anything "against" sikhi beliefs behind closed doors and get away with it by showing a diffrent side to followers i.e. young children?

Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt that the same as saying smoke weed around the corner from the gurdwara but when you get inside the gurdwara and do seva your for the community your applauded, and people think good of you.

No ones perfect thats besides the point, I'm not a full on sikh myself but even I know whats wrong and right which may have effects on my position. In cratives case a "roll model" musicain for the younger generation.

If you think so Bob then maybe your not looking out the window.

ive met creative and trust me he is into his sikhi, but who cares what he does behind close doors, what is it to us aslong as we all do our own sikhi thats what matters.

I've met crative also, but does that mean a sikh can do anything "against" sikhi beliefs behind closed doors and get away with it by showing a diffrent side to followers i.e. young children?

Correct me if I'm wrong but isnt that the same as saying smoke weed around the corner from the gurdwara but when you get inside the gurdwara and do seva your for the community your applauded, and people think good of you.

No ones perfect thats besides the point, I'm not a full on sikh myself but even I know whats wrong and right which may have effects on my position. In cratives case a "roll model" musicain for the younger generation.

If you think so Bob then maybe your not looking out the window.

Good Point. its like me going gudwara doing seva n then going out the next hour with my "joora" in the back n my "head uncoverd".After the night out sitting in the studio and talkin about baba deep singh and the shaheeds

Those who judge others no matter how big faults they have in their life SHOULD look into the mirror first.

It actually makes me sick when someone posts stuff like this regarding someone's private life... it's just gross and rat stuff to do...

Don't act like police or judge of some court.. We should seriously MIND our own business and stay away from such gossip..

I don't know but to me it seems like most of UK residents take great interest in other ppls private life.. or is it just me??