Panj Mahabali's

thesoldier

These panj chor (mahabali's aka very powerful ego's or demons i like to call em ) combined with their mother (which is Maya) this jaal ( net ) that is thrown over us stops us from seeing akaal purakh.

We need to be consious at all time, have an awareness when they come onto our mind platform and when they disapear.

Babies are rab da roop (godly) as these bad vices do not trouble babies and they are pure and conscious.

There sixth sense is very sharp, for example if a bad person who does all the bad things in life, like steals, lies, lusts with woman (sexual relations), drinks, you name it, does all anti gurmakh things, aka manmukh. and if this person goes up to the baby and picks it up and tries to show it love and smile at it. The baby will almost certainly cry and want to get away, even though this evil person tries to show he is a good person from the outside by trying to be friendly and smile. Babies sense evil and good people. At a very young age, the bad vices cannot harm them. Slowly over time, babies will start to get mischevious and naughty. Especially at the age of coming to puberty almost all lose the pureness. That is why we need to do daily nitnem to stay pure.

We all need to return to our six sense like a pure innocent baby. Think of a time when you all were little and the very first time you tried to steal a sweet. and u listened to the evil ego. The heart beating very fast and you sweating alot.

But still you ignore these signs and steal a sweat. Like this we have slowly been converted away from being pure and in this way our six sense has weakened over the years as we grow older.

As well as doing our usual nitnem, which will help us to stay aware, and conscious. We should practise throughout the day to check about 2 or 3 times, or how many times possible to see which ego (panj chors) is on our mind.

For example i might be at work and get the idea to check if my mind is fully conscious and not being distrubed by any bad vice.

There are loads out there not only the 5, others include, nindia, chor, eartha (jealousy), hate, two faced etc.

Concious picture :)

goddess-1.jpg

I will say my magic word conscious or become aware or what ever word you want. and then check your mind platform to see who is ruling it at that particular moment. At that particular time when you say aware (or what ever word you prefer) you should look hard who is on ur mind platform, somtimes it can be a Good vice like dharam, sat, santokh, nimartha. But its rear especially in kaligug to have then at all times :D

Once you start to become aware of who is coming and going on your mind platform, they will also pick and and will have to leave immediatly once then know that you know about them and this game that god has created :) ))))

In this way over time, you can unlock hidden powers, like ridhia sidhia if you stay pure like under a one year old baby :D

Your third eye can open slowly over time and begin to see the purlokh (hidden spirit world, and start seeing spirits, good or bad), you will see kaal, jams, devi, devia, shaheed singhs etc.

So fellow gurmukhs, i cannnot stress how important nitnem is and should not be broken. So when we pray, we are actually alive and once we stop we die (akha jeeva, visray mar jow)

baby-gown.jpg