Singh Is Kinng

TheVampire

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Singh_i...how/3341283.cms

These 'Sikh' *EDITED* don't complain about the proposed Battle of Saaragai film because it shows the courage of Sikhs, but they get their *EDITED* over a comedy.

Maybe this is a glimpse of Khalistan - *EDITED*

I will be watching it when it is released here

And here's a clip of the *EDITED* in action

http://broadband.indiatimes.com/asxshow1/3341804.cms

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is Sarpanch in the violent protest? Only joking sarpanch Ji! :vaheguru:

Im not mkaing an issue out of this film as i have said the Qoum has bigger issues Akal Thakt is run by <banned word filter activated> puppets Jathedhars are chuked out on a daily basis it seems the Panths a mess ,and then on top you have people who make an issue of a movie.

This filim is more Panjabi than Sikh lets concentrate on issues which affect the Panth and not minor ones like these

This is precicely one of the MAIN REASONS THE SIKH MOVEMEMNT FAILED ,due to the fact that CINEMAS,PUBS,CLUBS AND WEDDINGS WERE BEING ATTACKED RAIDED AND MEAT SHOP OWNERS being killed , pathetic we have Delhi Thakt to fight with but we would rather go and protest about a fiction movie

Where is Sarpanch in the violent protest? Only joking sarpanch Ji! :vaheguru:

Im not mkaing an issue out of this film as i have said the Qoum has bigger issues Akal Thakt is run by <banned word filter activated> puppets Jathedhars are chuked out on a daily basis it seems the Panths a mess ,and then on top you have people who make an issue of a movie.

This filim is more Panjabi than Sikh lets concentrate on issues which affect the Panth and not minor ones like these

This is precicely one of the MAIN REASONS THE SIKH MOVEMEMNT FAILED ,due to the fact that CINEMAS,PUBS,CLUBS AND WEDDINGS WERE BEING ATTACKED RAIDED AND MEAT SHOP OWNERS being killed , pathetic we have Delhi Thakt to fight with but we would rather go and protest about a fiction movie

Agreed..but one thing...if the Panth needs revival and stronghold....first thing is to remove badal and co, these culprits are messing up everything...once hes gone and his son...everything will be fine......this is my sole promise to you...if these guys go all will be well...trust me

Sometimes, I think its time for our beloved Guru..Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj and bring the 3 simple to follow rules to the Sikhs and sort this panth mess out like you have said.

The panth is in such a mess its beyond recognizable, you have many silly misls, khalsa division, sects , different maryadhas etc, we just dont need it, we only need out 10 Guru Ji's , our omnipresent Guru Granth Sahib Ji and one and only KHALSA without divisions etc...in Guru Ji's time there was only one maryadha for khalsa, now you have 100000000 versions, at Guru Jis time you had "The Khalsa", now you have Tat, Bandai, Bhudda, Turna, Sanatan etc etc, our own people are tarnishing Sikhi, never mind the others

WHY? WHY?

Always when somebody tries to make a film on Sikh history or Sikhs, the akalis/nihangs/fanatics go wild??

This happened years ago also... When Dara Singh made some films on Sikhs etc like Nanak Dukhiya Sab Sansar (1970) and Sava Lakh Se Ek Ladaun (1976). Nihangs also banned Sava Lakh Se Ek Ladaun for no proper reason. Dara Singh made a statement in which he said he made movies on Sikhism etc from his heart with no bad thoughts, and always the Nihangs attacked the cinemas or banned the film.

But all my hopes are on Battle of Saragarhi film.