Singh Is Kinng

TheVampire

Akshay Kumar made this movie cause his respect for sikhs

If these guys are so <Edited> off why arn't they flipping out on RDB and Snoop Dog

Plus anyone who thinks its a hindu conspiracy should see that the director is muslim

I hope my comments don't get deleted cause it may offend people

Has anyone in here seen the movie

Why isn't anyone upset and attacking snoop dog for his song and music video

singh is king???

why don't these guys go burn snoop dog pictures and swear at him for his song??

lets see whose going to complain about this

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are they carrying SS Bhindranwale's pic for ?The Taliban style protestors ignore real issues that affect the qoum and raid cinemas va singho va leh lou ajj kal deh soormeh raiding cinemas bauhat bahaduri da kam keetha tusi - bunch of fanatics, how dare they try bring Sant Ji in to this minor next to nothing issue ,what about the dirty dirty absolutley x rated videos that are pumped out of Panjab eg: hogya sharabi hor na pahlaou and others of a similar style?

No riots then what about when Panjabi singers with turbans get drunk in music videos?

This is all purely politcal to gain fame in the media,this does more damage to Sikhs worldwide than those idiots raiding Cinemas think ,what they gna acheive? NOTHING

Why not fight the evil of drugs,Babeh,RSS,Badal,and major issues affecting the Panth,why not free Akal Thakt from the hands of Badal and Indian Govt?

Is that too hard?

I guess raiding cinemas is more Panthic than trying to unite the qoum agianst real threats,- -Similar examples in the past 0 Sikh style Taliban who used to raid weddings during the movement and ruin the lives of the ordinary man by taking whatever they had in .Killing owners of meat shops while we had the biggest war on our hands in Modern Day Sikhism agaisnt the Indian govt,raiding thekhe while real killers like KP Gill roamed free this is a de jah vu of that era the Panths a mess qoum is under attack once again from all sides but these so called Panth Deh Rakhwale would raid a cinema pata ni kithou agg lagjandeeyah go raid sirsa dera if you real soormeh - this is destorying the Sikh Image world wide ,I could understand if the film had major beadbi and so on but it don't

FIGHT THE REAL ISSUES FORGET IDIOTIC ISSUES ,FIGHT THE DUSHMANS OF THE PANTH,THE FAKE BABEH,RSS,BADAL,INDIAN GOVT , FREE AKAL THAKT

I think the Sikhs have gone crazy and are silly, the protesters are doing more damage to the Sikh religion than the actual movie......why? because we are going to be seen as violent and not the so called "Guru jis Sikh", its only a movie, get over it!

The Sikhs who are attacking buildings are probably being paid to do it!

Has anybody even seen the film???

I have seen it and its nice...

They use nice shabads like Purja Purja Kat Mare to inspire Sikhs....

The film does a nice job.. I hope it will inspire youths...

And i think these fundamentalist Sikhs are exagerrating.....

I think the Sikhs have gone crazy and are silly, the protesters are doing more damage to the Sikh religion than the actual movie......why? because we are going to be seen as violent and not the so called "Guru jis Sikh", its only a movie, get over it!

The Sikhs who are attacking buildings are probably being paid to do it!

Sat Sri Akal Ji,

That is exactly what I think. I saw the film yesterday with my parents and grandparents and enjoyed it thoroughly. Yes, it does slightly take the mickey of some Sikhs, but in a light-hearted way. Overall, it has a good moral to it and raises awareness about Sikhs to non-Sikhs who watch the film.

Also, violence is the complete opposite of what all 10 Gurujis and Guru Granth Sahib Ji were against. A just war is one thing (for example, against the Mughals) but killing innocents is what Sikhism is against. Sikhism is all about love for everyone and being at peace with everyone.

Waheguru Jee Kaa Khalsa, Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh

SINGH IS KING!!!!!!!

U guys are pathetic! this movie is doing Sikhs proud and getting us much needed recognition all over the world! with all the negativity pertaining the movie we are just driving away our own publicity! really how can we ever complain that not enough people know enough about Sikhism when we choose to contain our identity amongst ourselves! lets celebrate that an indian director has for once recognised the pride and sacrifice of the sikhs and given us a considerable role in their industry! get over it, no one is taking the mick. i don't think they would invest millions of dollars just to humiliate sikhs, really stop flattering yourselves and get a life!

i pray for many more movies like this! we're finally getting the recognition we deserve so don't push it away and appreciate it! long gone are the days when films really had a political agenda. indians films nowadays even show pakistan in a good light never mind the sikhs! and lets not forget this movie is after all a humorous comedy therefore its bound to be full of jokes! no one is attempting to shame the sikhs its a sincere effort to recognise their culture and identity.

i can personally tell you this film has done much good to the sikh community! many of my non-sikh friends have been intrigued with the sikh identity from this film albeit its not portrayed 100% accurately in the film but at least people know we exist and want to know more about who we are and what we stand for! in contrast what good are the protesters doing the sikh community!! non!! in fact the bitter protesters are driving the interest in our religion away rather than raiding awareness. this is the very reason our religion is 'dying out' and more and more sikhs are loosing their own identity. the very small extremist minority amongst us are repelling any potentially interested sikhs away from their own religion hence they have become the diggers of their own faiths' graves!!

wake up and embrace all publicity as at this bleak moment of time all publicity is good publicity!!

SINGH IS KING HAR KOI JAANE!!

waheguru ji ka khalsa!!

waheguru ji ki fateh!!