1 God?

singhunit

There are two types ones like most here obsessed with the banter of religions and life waiting for the moment, the saviour, the prophecy, the god in some form or another. But they wait too scared to step up to the mark. Religion God and Guru is for them just a fragile security.

The second cares nothing for the religious ritualistic belief systems, nothing for life nothing for death they realise the god within and simply wish to merge with that which is unbound and limitless.

A Sikh has no prohibitions no rules no regulations A True Sikhs life is living consciously what they do is out of realisation of the ultimate truth.

A step in to the infinite is a step within. So understand the limited mind, the limited body, the limited self created personality, In yourself is God, be this and be free.

:)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^amrit peeke eh kena? vaheguroo

Hindu thinking thats all SinghStah how can you praise false Gods

Sometimes I think that the first guy is the biggest i diot on this board. But then the second comes and tops him with an even stupider post.

I don't know why you bother Namstang.

^amrit peeke eh kena? vaheguroo

Hindu thinking thats all SinghStah how can you praise false Gods

Sometimes I think that the first guy is the biggest i diot on this board. But then the second comes and tops him with an even stupider post.

I don't know why you bother Namstang.

Ahh isn't that lovely, an admirer. I love you to Forumla :wubc:

people now a days tend to follow man-made rituals not GOD

GOD is your inner-guru and if we follow his command, the world will become heaven

there will be no religion, true religion will be love, if the god is 1 and same, how can we be different???

why did guru nanak dev ji said There is no hindu or muslim???? because we are all one and same

all of us have that same god in us. halal or jhatka, meat is meat, you eat it if you choose to and not if you dont want to

listen to your heart, guru nanak dev ji said only fools argue over meat but dont know about spirituality.

So we should focus on spirituality, do selfless service, simran, donate, practicse humbleness, compassion and love for everyone, see the world one as same.

this is the only path to GOD, no other path. no religion ritual gets u to GOD.

only dying whilst alive, living for others take u to GOD.

people now a days tend to follow man-made rituals not GOD

GOD is your inner-guru and if we follow his command, the world will become heaven

there will be no religion, true religion will be love, if the god is 1 and same, how can we be different???

why did guru nanak dev ji said There is no hindu or muslim???? because we are all one and same

all of us have that same god in us. halal or jhatka, meat is meat, you eat it if you choose to and not if you dont want to

listen to your heart, guru nanak dev ji said only fools argue over meat but dont know about spirituality.

So we should focus on spirituality, do selfless service, simran, donate, practicse humbleness, compassion and love for everyone, see the world one as same.

this is the only path to GOD, no other path. no religion ritual gets u to GOD.

only dying whilst alive, living for others take u to GOD.

:BOW: :BOW: Great post.

Some of the peeps on here are beginning to sound like Islamic fanatics.

sgl mqWq kyvl hir nwm ]

sagal mathaa(n)th kaeval har naam ||

The essence of all religion is the Lord's Name alone.

goibMd Bgq kY min ibsRwm ]

gobi(n)dh bhagath kai man bisraam ||

It abides in the minds of the devotees of God.

So all that is impt is the Name of God - not the way one looks or rituals he keeps.