World Ending?

priyap

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

let's put it this way

you woke up this morning, and were one more day closer to the last day of Human Life.. and when you wake up tomorrow, you'll be one more day closer to the End.

From my interpretations, Gurbani says it doesn'tm atter when the world ends.... all that matters is that every moment, you remain aware, you realize your Self, and you raelize where you are on YOUR path, and continuously improve upon it through naaam, baani, bhagti, simran, seva, sangat....otherwise you're getting stuck in "pursuits of the mind", as STTM translates it...

tiyyagai mann kee matri, visaarai dooja bhaao jeeo

Actually in Christainity and Islam they believe in arrival of messiah and day of judgement. That is why they bury their dead. They believe that all dead would one day be woken and judged etc. That is why they are obssesd with when the final day will come.

i heard that the world was going to end in 21st December 2012 the date for Armageddon,..apparently this is written in the Bible..and scientists believe this too ..andd some very old group of people the Mayans have predicted this.So I just wanted to know everyones opinions on this?

Second question::

:D now in terms of Sikhism,when is the world ending/kalyug?is someone like one of the Guru's going to come because i read up on sau sakhi and i couldnt understand it even the translated version prob cause of my lack of understanding i just got confused.but then i also herad for someone like a Guru Ji to come the world has to always end for a new yug to come?

damn, that means i got 4 years left to find salvation.

better hurry up and become lowest of the low!