"Giani with massive beard"

Jassika

i found this topic on another forum so what do u guys think?

" I was at a kund paht this weekend and there was this giani with a long beard. He was about 5 '9 and his beard was touching the ground and then sum. So im guessing his beard was like 5'8. (guiness record is 6 feet by shamsher, hah this dude could make hit at the record sometime)

But anyways, when he walks he actually stuffs his beard into his pocket cause its always in the way from what my aunt tells me who knows of him.

Now hes a singh but here's the thing. Do you think that dude should be able to cut his beard so it comes up to like his chest or something? Cause it seems very uncomfortable. U think there is a point to keeping it that long? "

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thought not good advice.. but he can always tuck his beard like me tongue.gif

if you have bad kid.. Are you gonna finish him/her off?? are you gonna get rid of him/her?? (this example is not related to this topic, but kinda gives u idea no matter what We always respect the gift of our god)..

^_^

Now hes a singh but here's the thing. Do you think that dude should be able to cut his beard so it comes up to like his chest or something? Cause it seems very uncomfortable. U think there is a point to keeping it that long? "

Sorry to say, that's one of the STUPIDEST things I've ever heard. :@ @

Str8 up ohmy.gif

Bhai Taru Singh didn't just get himself scalped, Chottay sahibsaday didn't just sacrifice their precious lives, Mahaan shaheeds didn't just give their lives, you've been on this forum quite some time, bhainji you should atleast know not to post such things, if its what you said, or you're just quoting.

Sorry to say, but it offended me. Bhul chuk muaf karnee

Dass