California based Tut family did the sewa

Vaneet Singh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

this is the first time in history of harmander sahib one alone person is doing sewa,i have heard they dont allow like this they say sangat must do it together not a single person i may be wrong

What abt maharaja Ranjit singh???He did a lotta seva alone.

I may be wrong but this juss came to my mind

2 do this kinda stuff u hav 2 really relly really suck up 2 the SGPC. i requested a the singer surinderpal singh jodhpuri (ny1 here with alpha prob heard the song amritsar siphti ka ghar, well he sings it). but i used 2 jus say request n nuttin else. but then realised ure supposed 2 say loads more, like they given gems 2 the panth 4 allowon alpha 2 broadcast n personal experiences (gotta admit, it wuz alpha that got me in1 sikhi) n then say the radio broadcast i luv listenin 2, cuz it gets the sangat in anand. then u say wot u really want (in my case jodhpuri) then they say "thanks 4 the letta, email bin forewarded 2 manager of darbar sahib" n thats how u get the SGPC 2 play ure favourite raagis. but the tut brothers musta dun the same as well, cuz they wudnt allow these kinda stuff. my mum wuz sayin the SGPC wuz gonna get sum ppl 2 do it i.e. clean the sarover (no kar sewa) but they sed we want cash n we'll do it within a month. so cuz SGPC didnt want that, thats y the kar sewa took place, reult it wuz cleaned in 1 day.