NO MORE KAR SEVA

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I would like to know how the sangat feels that there will most probably never be another kar seva done at Harimandir Sahib because of the water filtration pumps being installed there.

What are your opinions on the advantages and disadvantages.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

veerje advantage is the jal will get purified although i think jal is already purified by naam but as a sintefic way im saying.

veerje i do understand that karsewa will not be done in 30 to 40 yrs or comming :@ but sewa is sewa whatever u do :@ its ur shardha wich depends. bhul chuk de khema

well the first time it wuz dun wuz in 1923, i thought it wuz dun every 50 yrs. cuz they did it in 1975, now 2004, i wander perhaps 2023 will b nxt date? but surly they will do kar sewa again, still it wuz gr8 2 watch it on alpha. did ny1 c that documentry they did 4 half hour @ 9.30, repeated 6pm on sunday bout the kar sewa?

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru jiki fatehh

...i so wanted to do kar seva..

(wha if the filter breaks??)..lol

jk

when i was little...i heard sakhi from my bhaji(older cousin)..who told me about how singhs used to do "Pkhaa seva"=fan the sangat in summer hana ji..and he told me about the benifits of seva...so once light went out(usually happens in india..the cutsss!) and my biji and mum were takin nap..i took the little hand fan thingi and started givin "hawwa" so biji and mum wont sweat...oh it felt soo good, did it for 5-10 mins then elect. came back..i was soo disappointed..as i wanted to do more of it.

then i would do this every time elect went out. was so much fun..i would go to bapujis room..and ask him if i can do pakhaa for him..heheheheh

but if my biji was up..she be like "kio sir tey paar chariye janddi aa"(meaning why are u puttin sinz on us..cuz if gals did some work seva of elders it was consider to be a sin..cuz gals are thought to be "kanniya devis"..hehe! not the married ones but the single ones)

so now iwas thinking...how tecq. has taken so many sevas that sikhs used to do at Guru sahib jis time!

im still confused of this (filter seva)if it should be looked as positive thing or neg(?)

bhul chuk muaaf karni

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru jiki fateh

it will happen again.

there was a time before when all the water would just dry up and will happen again. the same remedy will be used which is the dirt from santokhsar and water will have to be brought to the sarover to give it "Santokh". then again the water will start settling again in the tank.

in old days golden temple didnt hav ny proper facilities 2 preserve the amrit da chamb, cuz it wud b bakin hot n the water wud evaporate so i think they'd hav 2 keep refillin it. now ranjit singh came along n got fresh water supply frm river ravi n went str8 2 darbar sahib c. i think kam is sayin that water supply will run out as well? ( :@ ). cuz now the filteration system is that all that water comin frm river ravi obviously has quite a bit of gandh, n that system clears it out. but the river ravi pakin it in? :@

exlain more kam, thats wot i think u meant.