Mahatma Gandhi

The_Perfect_Student

Disscussed many times do a search on the forum , he was a racist ,had relationships with goats in various ways was anti Sikh and so on - lots to write previous topics cover all aspects of not so great Gandhi

Read GB Singhs Books on Gandhi behind the mask of divinity

Sarpanch brother,

i have already forgotten 1984. God has taught me to forgive and move on.

everything happening around us is happening under the hukam.

We be in khalistan, when we see GOD in everything. this is temperory place anyways bro :p

hate is going to lead to more hate, hate is opposite of Love - God.

and who is a goat?

I hope the day never comes when i turnd around and say that i have forgotton 1984, for that day i have lost the right to live.

Please do not disrespect the Shaheeds of 1984 by saying you have forgotton 1984. The memory of those and all the sikh shaheeds through history shall echo throughout history for many generations to come and till the end of this world.

Veer ji, the day sikhs forgot the shaheedia littered within sikhism is the day sikhism exists no more. I hope that day never comes. Its the Great shaheed's sacrifices that help drive us at times.

I cannot sit by and watch shaheeds of 1984 be disrespected by saying they are forgotton.

It is on the shoulders of the Shaheeds that Sikhi has survived and is being carried, BUT here we are on a sikh forum disrespecting the shaheeds by saying we have forgotton.

More disrespect than i can bear..

ADMIN PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD

P.S could some1 please also point our brother in the right direction.

fateh

Spot on paji. WJKK WJKF

http://www.gandhism.net/

http://www.gandhism.net/manitoba.php

"you know he [gandhi] really was an awful old hypocrite" - jawahar lal nehru while talking to Lester B. Pearson [former canadian premier] - Mike: the memoirs of the Right Honourable Lester B. Pearson , Page 119

Two essential readings about Gandhi.

1.Mahatma Gandhi and His Apostles By Ved Mehta

2.The Book on Trial: Fundamentalism and Censorship in India By Girja Kumar