Mahatma Gandhi

The_Perfect_Student

Let me ask you a question. You go to meet the Pope, or Mother Teresa (yes she is dead...may her soul rest in peace...this is just an example) or Nelson Mandela or Dalai Lama. All of them are heavily respected and highly esteemed people. You go with your father, and the one you have gone to meet pushes your father away in an utterly disrespectful manner. From that day on, no matter how much the world respects him/her, you can't stand the mere mention of his/her name. Similarly, I don't give a chuey di tui (rat's a$$) worth of concern if the entire world worships Gandhi. He called my Father, Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj a "misguided patriot". He can be a god for the rest of the world, but not for me.

Father of the nation my foot! My father of the nation is none other than Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj!

Erm..dont know much about ghandhi..but..

Wahegurooo..forgotten 1984!?!? wahegurooo,and this is why we got attacked in the first place!

Yes forgive...but do not forget!! Don't let it happen again, im not saying have a grudge on all hindu's but jus don't forget about those great shaheed singh's who gave their lives to protect our panth!

bul chuk maafi

waheguroo ji ka khalsa

waheguroo ji ke fateh

Let me ask you a question. You go to meet the Pope, or Mother Teresa (yes she is dead...may her soul rest in peace...this is just an example) or Nelson Mandela or Dalai Lama. All of them are heavily respected and highly esteemed people. You go with your father, and the one you have gone to meet pushes your father away in an utterly disrespectful manner. From that day on, no matter how much the world respects him/her, you can't stand the mere mention of his/her name. Similarly, I don't give a chuey di tui (rat's a$$) worth of concern if the entire world worships Gandhi. He called my Father, Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj a "misguided patriot". He can be a god for the rest of the world, but not for me.

Father of the nation my foot! My father of the nation is none other than Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj!

Did you know Mother Teresa actually acknowleged in one of her letters to her friend that inspite of all the years in the Church and devoting her life to Jesus, she never ever felt God in her heart and was in doubt about his existence. And she was declared a saint by the Vatican! A saint who never felt jesus or god in her entire life in church and was agnostic all the time. And millions revere her for her devotion to Jesus whom she never felt. Maybe she didn't have the courage to come out in open and speak truth! Same way people revere Gandhi without actually knowing what he really stood for. He is seen by Hindus as a great saint, the title Mahatma was given to him By Tagore who seduced both his brothers widow and his sister's daughter and was heavly into incest, but Gandhi was a Tantrik. He slept with young nubile girls in his last days actually thinking he would live to be 125 years of age and change history of India! The wives of all Gandhi followers shared the bed of this Mahtama and refused to sleep with their husbands! And he didn't criticize Guru sahib only, he used the same words for 'George Washington' and called Hitler 'not a bad man' and Americans don't know his really was.

All that glitters is not gold!

gurufateh all

my problems with gandhi

mohandas gandhi had a position of power and he could have used it for the better

when saheehed bhagat singh ji was sentenced gandhi had the power to free him through brithish negotiations

he had the power to save a young man still even a boy

but he didnt

according to dante who in his book inferno describes the different levers of hell

the hottest spot in hell is reserved for those who have the power but still in times of turmoil they do nothing to help the situation

Guru Gobind Singh ji too said that to start war is paap but to ignore zalum is even greater paap

sant jarnail singh ji also said it is a sin to kill but it is a greater sin too see injustice and do nothing

anyone who can let a young boy so full of energy be executed especially in the way he was executed

Saheehed Bhagat Singh ji was hanged and he wasnt even alowed to see his parents once before his saheehdee

anyone who can allow this who has the power

im sorry but they are heartless and not human

they are dirtier than dirt

and i agree with dante that they deserve the hottest spot in hell

2 personal expiriance

i was in manhatten a little while back in this building

i saw a sign which said There is no Hindu and no Muslim"

underneath this sign i saw the so called liars name it sed mahatma gandhi

now hmmmm call me silly call me confused cause i just cant possibly figure our in my mind

how that quote got in the guru granth sahib about 400 years before gandhi was born ?

speaking of stealing ideas he copied his fasting from saheehed bhagat singh ji

3) not sure of this but something i heard

i heard that mahatma gandhi during his time stole the (izit) honor of many innocent goats. Im not sure if that is true i have no evidence but i wudnt put anything past a man who can lie and cheat and call Satguru ji a misguided patriot. Without Guru ji there wud b no Khalsa without Khalsa india would be muslim by now meaning without Guru Gobind Singh ji India would have been muslim as the great sufi poet bullah shah once said.

Now while I am unsure about the goats it is a well known fact that Gandhi had many types of woman in his bed. He also beat his wife. There are no excuses for this behavior at all. A true mahatma would consider all women other than spouses as sisters moms and daughters. Gandhi claimed he was testing his kaam(lust) but what need does a married man have to call young girls and women into bed with him? Its common sense. Had mother Theresa ever done that? Do you know of any saints who have ever done that. Sant Jarnail singh ji never had any women near him. Thats obviously a pointer.

4)Gandhi was a racist. He was against blacks and he mistreated them during his time in south africa. There is plenty of info on this online.

5) Gandhi did not value sikh lives nor did he even recognize sikh struggle

he wud push the sikhs ahead in the line

now tell me over 90 percent of the people who lost their lives fighting for indias independence were Sikh

ironically we made up less than 2 percent of indias population at the time

that means non sikhs 98 percent did not even do 10 percent of sacrificing for India

ans who do they call father of india??????

a smelly father of a smelly nation i guess

gandhi upset alot of ppl and he was mainly after publicity. He was murdered for his overly chalakness and his sleezyness. What does that tell u. I dont know of any saints who have ever been murdered liek that. Our Gurus walked to their own saheeheds but they were not killed for who they are but saheeheded for what they believe in. Gandhi never gave saheehed. In my belief Hindus should revere Guru Teg Bhadur ji in the respect (not worship) that Christians give Christ

If anyone deserves to b the baap of india it is Guru Gobind singh or Baba deep singh ji who uprooted moghul rule in india or or even saheehed bhagat singh

what did gandhi do honestly what did he do

:BOW:

sikhs forgive but don't forget. listen to the ardas next time. we remember all the martyrs...the concept of shaheedi is very important in sikhi.

also, i know of no nation that forgets such horrendous events. 1984 is the equivalent of the holocaust for jews.

did you forget the shaheedi of schote sahibzaade? guru teg bahadur ji, guru arjun ji? baba jhujaar singh ji and baba ajit singh ji? are those shaheeds different than shaheeds of our time?

to forgive is our dharam. to forget is a great blunder.

peace.