I Will Be Going To Jail Soon.

Guest __Singh__

Guest __Singh__

Vaheguru ji ka Khlasa Vaheguru ji ki fateh!

Sangat jeo i was desperate to share my this lifechangeable story, but wansn't sure how to put it out. its too long, but i will try my best to make it short.

so finnaly i decided to share it with youth sangat. Sorry i am not a good english writer but i will try my best.

exactly year ago on september 9th 2007 i came out of jail, where i had to stay for 2 months. I was lucky taht my parents had my back, they had put a large amount to bail me out, my relatives helped us out very muchto pay the amount.

At the time when i got in trouble i just turned 18 years old,few months ago. This is the reason i was charged with 2 felonies( means very serious and jail life from 1 year to life time). I came to america 8 years ago, but i never learned their laws and the what was the result of breaking one of there law.

I want to keep it straight and formal, so it is easier to understand. Before i got in this mess i was living my life like one of the american kid lives. drinking sometimes, smoking, goin to clubs, did every low and dirty thiing on this world. i used to cut my keis and was just clean shave. In my parents eyes i was good kid, and did very good in school. unitl they found out taht i got big trouble and sitting in jail.

One of the hardest thing for me to admit was taht i was sitting in jail. I was all alone and crying for most of the time. It was like the world turned upside down on me. My mom at home was just cring all the time, she just wanted me to be out. and i never seen my dad cry, but this he was also cring. i think the reason was that because i am their only son.

So sitting in jail with all strangers was just making me more scared and nervous. My last hope was vaheguru. i never did path before in my life. But i used to go to gurdwara, so i knew few things about sikhi and simran.

I just started doing mool montar and simran. while doing simran, i got strong. i cried front of vaheguru, taht i will never do anything bad again and treat everybody good, and never hurt anybodies feelings. so i think vaheguru heard my ardass and after two months my family bailed me out.

So when i got out. i was just dying to go to gurdwara and do darshan of marharaj ji. so when i went there i felt like vaheguru just hugged me and forgave my all paaps. like he gave me new life and fresh start.

while sitting in jail i thougth about taking amrit, but i had no clue what sikhi is about. But maharaj had all the setup done for me.

so the first day to gurdwara i saw two peanji;s with kirpans on and they were amrithari. they just looked like someone which don't belong to this world, but were from another world. This thing just forced me to take amrit, but i knew that i was not ready.

so i began to talk with one of the beanji's about amrit, she told me so much about amrit that it just changed my life. Then i began to discuss with my family about me taking amrit. They just put me down because my case was not over yet and i still have to show up in court. But in me someting was telling me to take amrit and vaheguru just put out singhs and singhnies front of me and talking to me about amrit.

So finally on june 21th, 2007 there was AKJ jatha in my town and for the first time ever, and then guru gobind singh ji blessed me with amrit. so i don't cut my kais now and my whole life turn different now.

Vaheguru blessed me with true sangat and took me out of the bad crowed. i have no words to explain all the kirpa vaheguru dis on me, and still is doing it.

But my case is not over, i am expecting to go to court soon, and also i am expecting to recieve atleat 2 years or more of prison time and after my time is finished i am going to most likely to be deported out of america to India, cuz i am greedcard holder.

i just want to live in the phana of vaheguru, and itz his will for where he wants me to stay.

If anybody have any question, except whut i did to get in this mess, they can ask me.. and i will more then happy to answer my veerji;s and peanji;s.

This was just a small version of what vaheguru did kirpa on this paapi.

i really don't noe the point of putting this up, but i want the snagat to learn from it and please don't get off the path of sikhi. if one person gets off, the only thing they recieve is pain and get sadness.

hopefully i wrote everything which make sence. pul chuk maff

The reason i wrote this in gupt section, b/c i am tring to hide my idenity, cuz i am in a serious trouble, and i am tring to stay gupt as much as i can..

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

your post reminded me of the following tuk from gurbaani:

piqq auDwrxu siqguru myrw moih iqs kw Brvwsw ] (620-3, soriT, mÚ 5)

patit uDhaaran satgur mayraa mohi tis kaa bharvaasaa.

My True Guru is the Savior of sinners; I have placed my trust and faith in Him.

bKis ley siB scY swihib suix nwnk kI Ardwsw ]2]17]45] (620-4, soriT, mÚ 5)

bakhas la-ay sabh sachai saahib sun naanak kee ardaasaa. ||2||17||45||

The True Lord has heard Nanak's prayer, and He has forgiven everything. ||2||17||45||

Guest Singh 19yrs old

hanji veer ji.. when i came out. i met the AKJ jatha. never heard of em before... but i loved their kirtan style and it was just new experiance, which i neva had before.. and then guru ji blessed me snagat of chardikala singhs.. and it really helped to take amrit and give my head to guru ji.

chatanga i didn't understand the maning of the second line you wrote

""""""""""seems like you've gone back to jail""""""""

i am still out on bail, but if the hukam of vaheguru for me is to go back, i'll go, but if it is for me to stay out. then i still accept his hukam...

so i am thinking i stilll have to go soon.. but the thing i am worried about is taht, i 'll have to take off of kakars and i am worrried about i'll won't be able to keep my rehat in dere....

My other veeer ji's thanks for ur reply, and it really helped to staty in chardi kala.. vaheguru rakha

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

__Singh__

Don't loose heart, have faith in Almighty. If it pleases WAHEGURU anything can happen (nothing is impossible by the grace of Satguru)

ਸਲੋਕੁ ॥ ਲੇਖੈ ਕਤਹਿ ਨ ਛੂਟੀਐ ਖਿਨੁ ਖਿਨੁ ਭੂਲਨਹਾਰ ॥ ਬਖਸਨਹਾਰ ਬਖਸਿ ਲੈ ਨਾਨਕ ਪਾਰਿ ਉਤਾਰ ॥੧॥

सलोकु ॥ लेखै कतहि न छूटीऐ खिनु खिनु भूलनहार ॥ बखसनहार बखसि लै नानक पारि उतार ॥१॥

Salok. Lekhai katėh na chhūtī▫ai khin khin bhūlanhār. Bakhsanhār bakhas lai Nānak pār utār. ||1||

Shalok: Because of the balance due on his account, he can never be released; he makes mistakes each and every moment. O Forgiving Lord, please forgive me, and carry Nanak across. ||1||

ਨ ਛੂਟੀਐ = ਸੁਰਖ਼ਰੂ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੋ ਸਕੀਦਾ, ਵਿਕਾਰਾਂ ਦੇ ਕਰਜ਼ੇ ਹੇਠੋਂ ਨਹੀਂ ਨਿਕਲ ਸਕਦੇ।੧।

ਹੇ ਨਾਨਕ! (ਆਖ-) ਅਸੀਂ ਜੀਵ ਖਿਨ ਖਿਨ ਪਿੱਛੋਂ ਭੁੱਲਾਂ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲੇ ਹਾਂ, ਜੇ ਸਾਡੀਆਂ ਭੁੱਲਾਂ ਦਾ ਲੇਖਾ ਹੋਵੇ ਤਾਂ ਅਸੀਂ ਕਿਸੇ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਭੀ ਇਸ ਭਾਰ ਤੋਂ ਸੁਰਖ਼ਰੂ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੋ ਸਕਦੇ। ਹੇ ਬਖ਼ਸ਼ਿੰਦ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ! ਤੂੰ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਸਾਡੀਆਂ ਭੁੱਲਾਂ ਬਖ਼ਸ਼, ਤੇ ਸਾਨੂੰ (ਵਿਕਾਰਾਂ ਦੇ ਸਮੁੰਦਰ ਵਿਚ ਡੁਬਦਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ) ਪਾਰ ਲੰਘਾ।੧।

ਪਉੜੀ ॥ ਲੂਣ ਹਰਾਮੀ ਗੁਨਹਗਾਰ ਬੇਗਾਨਾ ਅਲਪ ਮਤਿ ॥ ਜੀਉ ਪਿੰਡੁ ਜਿਨਿ ਸੁਖ ਦੀਏ ਤਾਹਿ ਨ ਜਾਨਤ ਤਤ ॥ ਲਾਹਾ ਮਾਇਆ ਕਾਰਨੇ ਦਹ ਦਿਸਿ ਢੂਢਨ ਜਾਇ ॥ ਦੇਵਨਹਾਰ ਦਾਤਾਰ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਨਿਮਖ ਨ ਮਨਹਿ ਬਸਾਇ ॥ ਲਾਲਚ ਝੂਠ ਬਿਕਾਰ ਮੋਹ ਇਆ ਸੰਪੈ ਮਨ ਮਾਹਿ ॥ ਲੰਪਟ ਚੋਰ ਨਿੰਦਕ ਮਹਾ ਤਿਨਹੂ ਸੰਗਿ ਬਿਹਾਇ ॥ ਤੁਧੁ ਭਾਵੈ ਤਾ ਬਖਸਿ ਲੈਹਿ ਖੋਟੇ ਸੰਗਿ ਖਰੇ ॥ ਨਾਨਕ ਭਾਵੈ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਪਾਹਨ ਨੀਰਿ ਤਰੇ ॥੫੨॥

पउड़ी ॥ लूण हरामी गुनहगार बेगाना अलप मति ॥ जीउ पिंडु जिनि सुख दीए ताहि न जानत तत ॥ लाहा माइआ कारने दह दिसि ढूढन जाइ ॥ देवनहार दातार प्रभ निमख न मनहि बसाइ ॥ लालच झूठ बिकार मोह इआ स्मपै मन माहि ॥ ल्मपट चोर निंदक महा तिनहू संगि बिहाइ ॥ तुधु भावै ता बखसि लैहि खोटे संगि खरे ॥ नानक भावै पारब्रहम पाहन नीरि तरे ॥५२॥

Pa▫orī. Lūn harāmī gunahgār begānā alap mat. Jī▫o pind jin sukh dī▫e tāhi na jānat tat. Lāhā mā▫i▫ā kārne dah dis dhūdhan jā▫e. devanhār dātār parabh nimakh na manėh basā▫e. Lālach jhūth bikār moh i▫ā sampai man māhi. Lampat chor nindak mahā tinhū sang bihā▫e. Ŧudh bhāvai tā bakhas laihi khote sang khare. Nānak bhāvai pārbarahm pāhan nīr tare. ||52||

Pauree: The sinner is unfaithful to himself; he is ignorant, with shallow understanding. He does not know the essence of all, the One who gave him body, soul and peace. For the sake of personal profit and Maya, he goes out, searching in the ten directions. He does not enshrine the Generous Lord God, the Great Giver, in his mind, even for an instant. Greed, falsehood, corruption and emotional attachment - these are what he collects within his mind. The worst perverts, thieves and slanderers - he passes his time with them. But if it pleases You, Lord, then You forgive the counterfeit along with the genuine. O Nanak, if it pleases the Supreme Lord God, then even a stone will float on water. ||52||

ਪਉੜੀ। ਲੂਣ ਹਰਾਮੀ = ਖਾਧਾ ਲੂਣ ਹਰਾਮ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲਾ, ਨ-ਸ਼ੁਕਰਾ, ਅਕ੍ਰਿਤਘਣ। ਬੇਗਾਨਾ = ਓਪਰਾ, ਸਾਂਝ ਨਾਹ ਪਾਣ ਵਾਲਾ। ਅਲਪ = ਥੋੜੀ। ਜੀਉ = ਜਿੰਦ। ਪਿੰਡੁ = ਸਰੀਰ। ਤਾਹਿ = ਉਸ ਨੂੰ। ਤਤ = (ਜਿੰਦ ਤੇ ਸਰੀਰ ਦੇ) ਅਸਲੇ ਨੂੰ। ਲਾਹਾ = ਲਾਭ। ਦਹਦਿਸਿ = ਦਸੀਂ ਪਾਸੀਂ। ਨਿਮਖ = {निमेष} ਅੱਖ ਫਰਕਣ ਜਿੰਨਾ ਸਮਾ। ਮਨਹਿ = ਮਨ ਵਿਚ। ਸੰਪੈ = ਧਨ। ਲੰਪਟ = ਵਿਸ਼ਈ। ਬਿਹਾਇ = ਉਮਰ ਬੀਤਦੀ ਹੈ। ਪਾਹਨ = ਪੱਥਰ, ਪੱਥਰ-ਦਿਲ ਬੰਦੇ। ਨੀਰਿ = ਪਾਣੀ ਵਿਚ, ਨਾਮ-ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਨਾਲ।੫੨।

ਪਉੜੀ: ਮਨੁੱਖ ਨਾ-ਸ਼ੁਕਰਾ ਹੈ, ਗੁਨਹਗਾਰ ਹੈ, ਹੋਛੀ ਮਤ ਵਾਲਾ ਹੈ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਨਾਲੋਂ ਓਪਰਾ ਹੀ ਰਹਿੰਦਾ ਹੈ, ਜਿਸ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨੇ ਇਹ ਜਿੰਦ ਤੇ ਸਰੀਰ ਦਿੱਤੇ ਹਨ, ਉਸ ਅਸਲੇ ਨੂੰ ਪਛਾਣਦਾ ਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ। ਮਾਇਆ ਖੱਟਣ ਦੀ ਖ਼ਾਤਰ ਦਸੀਂ ਪਾਸੀਂ ਭਾਲ ਕਰਨ ਤੁਰਿਆ ਫਿਰਦਾ ਹੈ, ਪਰ ਜੇਹੜਾ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਦਾਤਾਰ ਸਭ ਕੁਝ ਦੇਣ ਜੋਗਾ ਹੈ, ਉਸ ਨੂੰ ਅੱਖ ਦੇ ਫੋਰ ਜਿਤਨੇ ਸਮੇ ਲਈ ਭੀ ਆਪਣੇ ਮਨ ਵਿਚ ਨਹੀਂ ਵਸਾਂਦਾ। ਲਾਲਚ, ਝੂਠ, ਵਿਕਾਰ ਤੇ ਮਾਇਆ ਦਾ ਮੋਹ-ਬੱਸ! ਇਹੀ ਧਨ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਆਪਣੇ ਮਨ ਵਿਚ ਸਾਂਭੀ ਬੈਠਾ ਹੈ। ਜੋ ਵਿਸ਼ਈ ਹਨ, ਚੋਰ ਹਨ, ਮਹਾ ਨਿੰਦਕ ਹਨ, ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੇ ਸਾਥ ਵਿਚ ਇਸ ਦੀ ਉਮਰ ਬੀਤਦੀ ਹੈ। (ਪਰ, ਹੇ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ!) ਜੇ ਤੈਨੂੰ ਚੰਗਾ ਲੱਗੇ ਤਾਂ ਤੂੰ ਆਪ ਹੀ ਖੋਟਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਖਰਿਆਂ ਦੀ ਸੰਗਤਿ ਵਿਚ ਰੱਖ ਕੇ ਬਖ਼ਸ਼ ਲੈਂਦਾ ਹੈਂ। ਹੇ ਨਾਨਕ! ਜੇ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਨੂੰ ਚੰਗਾ ਲੱਗੇ ਤਾਂ ਉਹ (ਵਿਚਾਰਾਂ ਵਿਚ) ਪੱਥਰ-ਦਿਲ ਹੋ ਚੁੱਕੇ ਬੰਦਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਨਾਮ-ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਦੀ ਦਾਤਿ ਦੇ ਕੇ (ਵਿਕਾਰਾਂ ਦੀਆਂ ਲਹਿਰਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਡੁਬਣੋਂ) ਬਚਾ ਲੈਂਦਾ ਹੈ।੫੨।

Source: http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.g...amp;p=0&k=1

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

It doesn't matter where you are...prison, out in the world, or at home...GOD IS STILL INSIDE OF YOU...

It seems like you are getting on the spiritual side...

Then my friend...even if you get jailed...You must thank god...for accepting his will...HUKAM

Clear your accounts in this Janam, don't leave things to next...

While in the jail, you can meditate...

MEDITATION, MEDITATION, MEDITATION...

It doesn't matter where you are...prison, out in the world, or at home...GOD IS STILL INSIDE OF YOU...

Then my friend...even if you get jailed...You must thank god...for accepting his will...HUKAM

:)

:)

hanjiiiee ^^ 100% right !!

"tera kiya meetha lageey"

everything that guru ji doees is sweet :D

all we have to do is to accept it :D