guru guru jap

• 6 months later...
Guest confusingh
Panjab radio:

Supports kala afgana --- Im sure your all aware of this chap

Prof Inder Singh Ghagga --- No naam simran.. called it parrat jaap, many more

Prof Darshan Singh

Jagatar Singh Jachak

Singh Sabha Canada Type thinking aka losttheplot.com... anti everything, they try to prove everything incorrect, nitnem, meat, dasm granth etc etc, Nindya of the panths most respected mahapurkhs including Sant Gurbachan singh bhindranvale, Sant isher singh jee rara sahib valeh, Sant Nand Singh jee, Baba Thakur singh jee, Sant Attar Singh jee

Gulshan (sikh missionary scholar)

Eating meat is ok

Baba Deep singh jees head didnt come off, its a lie

and much much much much more.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sorry Khalistani veera, I have to state a viewpoint here!... I'll allow others to add to this too...

In West Yorkshire and Luton many conversions were taking place, here we are supporting attacks on our own Bhais but our 'chardhi kalaa' singhs who nowadays are not chardhi kalaa at all, weigh 7 stones and can't carry a kirpan without breaking a bone, were nowhere, it was myself and several other GurSikhs who were confronting this issue, the Singhs were perhaps too busy attacking siaaney?... DHARAM KI RAKHI? ... where was it? it wasn't there... Sikhi for people has become politics, attack can't be carried out on a barabar i dont believe that person should be grace with the name Singh and hence the reason we have such a small rate of UK youngsters coming towards Bani, these are the people who misinform them.

OK I'm not going to go in to the debate of meat eating... but how come on this forum we all say Nihangs are super cool and we love their shastars yet we turn a blind eye to meat?... VERY clever aren't you? mittar PAR LIKHNA sikhla, te BANI PARLA changi mat milegi!... I don't mean to embarass you Singh Sahib, but a little common sense and logic is required in order to get through life.

Don't you DARE ever... disrespect the 5 years of Gian I went through (my chacha ji and alot of my family are taksal educated so don't try and pin a political view point on me) Firstly, medical sources show us, it is impossible for Baba Deep Singh ji to carry his own head... Sikh scholars, and several professors and people who have taught me and spent their whole life within mahapurshs (who some on this forum believe more than Guru Ji, that is what you call beadbi) have explained to me that Baba Ji's neck was struck and his head was supported by his left hand whilst using his shastar to fight with his right... Our Gurus always stress in Bani that supernatural does not occur and we are to not have faith in this... Baba Deep Singh Ji was NOT decapitated... but he had received a wound which was very deep upon his neck (this within scholars and in books is very well documented also by Bhai Kartar Singh in his books upon Sikh history read further to gain gian SINGHA) Also read Maharaj Ji's page 593 and 694 which are clear indications as to the uselessness of supernatural stories which put sangat in doubt it is wrong to do this FALSE parchaar! END OF!...

My Family had gone through a generation of Shaheedian... some as young as Teja Singh who many of you may know about... however I find it highly offensive that in the name of Sikhi and fools who falsely claim to be Singhs find ground within our beautiful dharam to attack an old man who is well versed and putting his views across... OK I dont agree with everything Ghagga or Jasbir Singh is saying but are you all that uneducated and worthless that you can't hold a logical debate and put forward an argument?

Anyway In regards to the people who carry out these attacks, I'm a PM away... and also a couple of TRUE CHARDHI KALAA Singhs with me who are more than happy to teach other ignorants a lesson one way or another?... the offer is ALWAYS here!... I doubt anybody will follow it up when in presence!

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Panjab radio:

Supports kala afgana --- Im sure your all aware of this chap

Prof Inder Singh Ghagga --- No naam simran.. called it parrat jaap, many more

Prof Darshan Singh

Jagatar Singh Jachak

Singh Sabha Canada Type thinking aka losttheplot.com... anti everything, they try to prove everything incorrect, nitnem, meat, dasm granth etc etc, Nindya of the panths most respected mahapurkhs including Sant Gurbachan singh bhindranvale, Sant isher singh jee rara sahib valeh, Sant Nand Singh jee, Baba Thakur singh jee, Sant Attar Singh jee

Gulshan (sikh missionary scholar)

Eating meat is ok

Baba Deep singh jees head didnt come off, its a lie

and much much much much more.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Sorry Khalistani veera, I have to state a viewpoint here!... I'll allow others to add to this too...

In West Yorkshire and Luton many conversions were taking place, here we are supporting attacks on our own Bhais but our 'chardhi kalaa' singhs who nowadays are not chardhi kalaa at all, weigh 7 stones and can't carry a kirpan without breaking a bone, were nowhere, it was myself and several other GurSikhs who were confronting this issue, the Singhs were perhaps too busy attacking siaaney?... DHARAM KI RAKHI? ... where was it? it wasn't there... Sikhi for people has become politics, attack can't be carried out on a barabar i dont believe that person should be grace with the name Singh and hence the reason we have such a small rate of UK youngsters coming towards Bani, these are the people who misinform them.

OK I'm not going to go in to the debate of meat eating... but how come on this forum we all say Nihangs are super cool and we love their shastars yet we turn a blind eye to meat?... VERY clever aren't you? mittar PAR LIKHNA sikhla, te BANI PARLA changi mat milegi!... I don't mean to embarass you Singh Sahib, but a little common sense and logic is required in order to get through life.

Don't you DARE ever... disrespect the 5 years of Gian I went through (my chacha ji and alot of my family are taksal educated so don't try and pin a political view point on me) Firstly, medical sources show us, it is impossible for Baba Deep Singh ji to carry his own head... Sikh scholars, and several professors and people who have taught me and spent their whole life within mahapurshs (who some on this forum believe more than Guru Ji, that is what you call beadbi) have explained to me that Baba Ji's neck was struck and his head was supported by his left hand whilst using his shastar to fight with his right... Our Gurus always stress in Bani that supernatural does not occur and we are to not have faith in this... Baba Deep Singh Ji was NOT decapitated... but he had received a wound which was very deep upon his neck (this within scholars and in books is very well documented also by Bhai Kartar Singh in his books upon Sikh history read further to gain gian SINGHA) Also read Maharaj Ji's page 593 and 694 which are clear indications as to the uselessness of supernatural stories which put sangat in doubt it is wrong to do this FALSE parchaar! END OF!...

My Family had gone through a generation of Shaheedian... some as young as Teja Singh who many of you may know about... however I find it highly offensive that in the name of Sikhi and fools who falsely claim to be Singhs find ground within our beautiful dharam to attack an old man who is well versed and putting his views across... OK I dont agree with everything Ghagga or Jasbir Singh is saying but are you all that uneducated and worthless that you can't hold a logical debate and put forward an argument?

Anyway In regards to the people who carry out these attacks, I'm a PM away... and also a couple of TRUE CHARDHI KALAA Singhs with me who are more than happy to teach other ignorants a lesson one way or another?... the offer is ALWAYS here!... I doubt anybody will follow it up when in presence!

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Wahegru ji ke fatehh

Paaji with all due rspect what world are you living in if you think the supernatural does not exist... our history i FULL OF EVENTS. And if you're gonna shove them off as "nonexistent" then maybe you're the one who needs educating.. listen to ithihaas by pooran brahmgyani Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh ji on www.gurmatveechar.com especially on the ang of maharaj you are indicating. you may have 5 years of giaan paaji but there is no need to tell everyone its only gonna end up turning into ego, as I'm sure Mahapurakh Sant Gurbachan Singh ji have countless lifetimes of kamaee and abhiyaas to support their viakhiya. And please in future try and have some respect for my Guru, Maharaj is not a book so don't refer to maharaj's ang as "pages" :@

Oh yeah and "medical sources tell me.." whatever man... Baba Deep Singh was a brahmgyani.. they're beyond logic.. let alone their abilities. Next you'll be saying Guru Gobind Singh ji couldn't have wrote about their past life in Bachhitar Natak, because common sense tells me that that's impossible. Just because we haven't reached that level doesn't mean others haven't.

Guest confusingh

Firstly Veer Ji, Dhanvaad for your reply which was given in a manner of great respect, therefore I hold respect for you also.

However, I prefer to look to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj for my guidance, my family do follow parchaar of Sants, I however find Guru Ji's guidance more appropriate for me.

Let me tell you my belief...

I believe several Sants take things out of context as a means of gain for themselves... example, its hard to see within your own religion but when you study other peoples religions you understand exactly what SOME of these sants are doing, and they are doing a very good job, they have better lifestyles than the majority of Singhs in Panjab.

If you see Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj as a divinely interpreted guide to life and a Guru it does make more sense as the use of symbolism is present within Bani, Sakhis are told in order to teach morals and values, however many people fail to understand this and they miss the moral and instead do not use this as a guide to learn anything rather just a story and say we need to do the same thing... This is generally accepted through several GurSikhs (of a neutral stance, not from any school of thought or any Sant, just GurSikhs who read bani and then talk about it after hearing katha, parchar and kirtan) a key indication to this (funnily missed by several dere wale sants) was the fact that many Sakhis within Bani were before our Guru Ji's were present upon this earth, therefore after hearing these Sakhiyan, the Gurus who were very poetic, chose to implement these within the religion in order to tell Sangat of these morals and values...

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj clearly does state the supernatural doesn't exist and therefore denounces this part of Hinduism very clearly (i.e. Idol Worship, Offerings and Spirits among the earth)... Its totally different to hear somebody on the internet say this via a forum and have somebody wearing unique choley and a jatha and chimte and dholki telling you one thing... i understand the effect Sants and such have upon people, but the fact of it is,,, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj and Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj are generally accepted as poetic masterpieces... this is because of the intricate and complex ways that symbolism, morals and values are taught and implemented within Sikh Granths... No doubt about it, Sikhi is a value system, and until the Panth unite and understand this, I assure you there will not be any proper unity within Sikhs... Look at it this way, each different school of thought follows a different Sikhi thats a FACT... Nihang Singhs, AKJ's, Akalis, Singh Sabha, APS, and many more... neither of these have understood the call for UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD.

OK you believe what you choose, and I respect your views. Bhai Jasbir Singh however, was simply putting his views forward, and I don't believe the people who carried this out deserve to be called Singhs, within the sangat I sit, they would get a very different reception and perhaps would spend alot of time doing ardas in hospitals themselves... however Waheguru sees all and judges, so I wish these people who claim to be singhs (Savaa Lakh Se Ek Laraoon? ... These Singh's memories seemed to fade quick?) (Also remember how Guru Ji stressed not to fight somebody in unequal terms, as Aurangzeb repeatedly tried... I wonder how proud Guru Ji would be of these scum)

Do we all remember the number of Islamic authors who envoked debate and discussion and played the devil's advocate in order to strengthen beliefs... They were seen as being Un-Islamic... and many times attacked,,, the general public saw this in disgust and therefore a sense of hostility has grown to muslims (unjustly, but a more recent time Danish Cartoons) that is how I view these cowards who attacked the Bhai, as I'm sure would the public of Sikhs and Non-Sikhs.

these Singhs attacked another Bhai who puts forward his view... so they didn't keep HOSH and gained KRODH (making these people PAAPIS... which no other Singh here has actually had the courage to put forward this argument!) and I don't see these people as Singhs, people who do, obviously miss the point of Sikhi greatly!

What further angers me is that why these 'Singhs' could not come and confront some naujawaan such as myself, surely because they are unable to hold a physical presence in equal grounds, idiots!

You claim my 5 years of gian is ego... Not at all... Vandh Shako... even if its Gian I wish to share it and debate logically...

IF you cannot do this, and you gain Krodh then that is up to you. However I hope you pay due attention to my points.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karna Je Galti Hoi

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Also read Maharaj Ji's page 593 and 694 which are clear indications as to the uselessness of supernatural stories which put sangat in doubt it is wrong to do this FALSE parchaar! END OF!...

From ANG 593:

ਰਿਧਿ ਸਿਧਿ ਸਭੁ ਮੋਹੁ ਹੈ ਨਾਮੁ ਵਸੈ ਮਨਿ ਆਇ

Riches and the supernatural spiritual powers of the Siddhas are all emotional attachments; through them, the Naam, the Name of the Lord, does not come to dwell in the mind.

In other words, hankering after riches or spiritual powers is a spiritual impediment. It doesn't mean that money or siddhis do not exist.

On ANG 694, Bhagat Ravidas Ji says:

ਬਹੁਤ ਜਨਮ ਬਿਛੁਰੇ ਥੇ ਮਾਧਉ ਇਹੁ ਜਨਮੁ ਤੁਮ੍ਹ੍ਹਾਰੇ ਲੇਖੇ

For so many incarnations, I have been separated from You, Lord; I dedicate this life to You.

Do you consider reincarnation to be a supernatural story? Is the belief in multiple lives consonant with your devotion to logic and science?

K.

If you see Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj as a divinely interpreted guide to life and a Guru it does make more sense as the use of symbolism is present within Bani, Sakhis are told in order to teach morals and values, however many people fail to understand this and they miss the moral and instead do not use this as a guide to learn anything rather just a story and say we need to do the same thing... This is generally accepted through several GurSikhs (of a neutral stance, not from any school of thought or any Sant, just GurSikhs who read bani and then talk about it after hearing katha, parchar and kirtan) a key indication to this (funnily missed by several dere wale sants) was the fact that many Sakhis within Bani were before our Guru Ji's were present upon this earth, therefore after hearing these Sakhiyan, the Gurus who were very poetic, chose to implement these within the religion in order to tell Sangat of these morals and values...

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj clearly does state the supernatural doesn't exist and therefore denounces this part of Hinduism very clearly (i.e. Idol Worship, Offerings and Spirits among the earth)... Its totally different to hear somebody on the internet say this via a forum and have somebody wearing unique choley and a jatha and chimte and dholki telling you one thing... i understand the effect Sants and such have upon people, but the fact of it is,,, Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj and Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj are generally accepted as poetic masterpieces... this is because of the intricate and complex ways that symbolism, morals and values are taught and implemented within Sikh Granths... No doubt about it, Sikhi is a value system, and until the Panth unite and understand this, I assure you there will not be any proper unity within Sikhs... Look at it this way, each different school of thought follows a different Sikhi thats a FACT... Nihang Singhs, AKJ's, Akalis, Singh Sabha, APS, and many more... neither of these have understood the call for UNIVERSAL BROTHERHOOD.

Great. You have reduced the Guru Granth Sahib to the level of Aesop's Fables.

K.

Guest confusingh

I actually fail to believe you, you jump to great conclusions and don't deduce any of my arguments...

How can you not credit Sakhiyan with the art of symbolism... they represent and show to us outcomes of what should happen if we are not to carry out a GurSikh lifestyle of truth... however you wish to ignore this, and choose cling and nit pick in your arguments, what I am saying to you is you are really undermining Guru Ji's poetic ability, GurBani is an intricate message as to how to live your life in order to obtain the presence of Waheguru...

The thing I don't see you can't understand is the fact is, there are people present within every religion who have no intention of gaining knowledge from their scriptures, Islam has the Taliban they see words within the Koran and they choose not to decipher any knowledge from them, they then pick up a message from their Koran which isn't the correct one they should have... The Bible has extremists who claim it is infallible and there is no way people can attain a wrong message from it, however there a quotes which call to stone people, if people saw this as infallible then surely Christianity would be a religion of hate as with Islam, but they are not, it is people within the religion who take things out of context and choose to ignore any meaning or depth. If a person is to use a lazy approach then how are they able to expand their mind and see what Guru Ji has offered us as a means of living life...

You you sarcastic comments to counter my arguments, you don't actually take an intelligent approach and think ok... right or wrong, and say what you want I've seen alot of your other arguments, if they are not about Kung Fu they are sarcastic, and that approach Veer Ji isn't the way to get Gian, as I treat your views of sants, supernatural and rituals with respect for them being YOUR views... you should do the same for my views of gaining gian from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.

Reincarnation is something I do believe in, but we live in a material world in which only death is true, our Bani tells us this, however Reincarnation is the process by which we are valued on our DEEDS and VALUES which you'd know are right and wrong because of the guidance and Gian gained from Guru Maharaj... therefore upon our mortal presence I do not feel it is suitable for a Singh to believe in supernatural practices... what made Madho Das in to Baba Bandha Singh Bahadur was him then denouncing spiritual powers and becoming gulaam to Guru Ji. We shouldn't be putting faith within superstitions, supernatural, rituals and idolatry as well as giving humans divinity, these are clearly not in keeping with the value system which many people do not get parchaar about... You may have your own views on ghost, spirits aliens and freddie kruger and you may find a sant who also believes in this... however if i was to introduce somebody to you tell you hes a sant (and he might have done great great seva and parchar and made lots of people Singhs) and he then tells you the only way to get rid of spirits around is to donate monthly a fee of £900, by your logic, would this then be neccesary?

It is disrespecting Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj by not giving due thought to the meaning of what Guru Ji has passed on to us, if we carry on choosing a way of life riddled with superstitions, supernatural powers, rituals and human divinity, then we are not living a GurSikh lifestyle,,, after meeting many sangats luckily there are not many sangats and youth that hold the same beliefs as you, they spend alot of time trying to gain gian and forward their lives rather than take steps back by following methods which aren't suitable within a GurSikh lifestyle. Don't bother replying to this with well what about this.... and this.... is this a ritual or supernatural, if you cannot make a distinction between supernatural, ritualism and symbolism then you should try to study these as subjects in themselves, you went on to make a false claim last time about a debate of symbolism and ritualism, however you failed to understand if you read essays written by Dr.Greene there was no question of the clear difference between SYMBOLISM and RITUALISM; it was infact the conclusive definition of RELIGION and how RITUALS are used within these, however as Guru Ji abolished ritualism a long time ago there is no need for a GurSikh to relate to this argument, therefore I saw no sense in bringing up this topic.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

^^^ Weirdo, sends some funky pms - admin watch out. . . All i have noticed is, my way i right, no one else can speak, sant dont exist - well they all fake, and im right and got super duper mega heavy duty giaaan that took five years but brought me truck loads of ego aswell . . .

If you want to be intelectual, i would love to see a debate with namstang, kam and bijla singh.

Below is a PM from him/her

''Can you tell me a little bit more about yourself?

because your posts do show to me your not too educated on issues you like to talk about...

Tell me did you ever speak to Jagjit Singh Chohan... Tell me do you know anything about the proposal behind the economics of Khalistan... Tell me how many members of your family gave shaheedian... Tell me how much do you thrive to gain Gian...

Guess what you know all of the above I have experience of... So until then, young man, let me tell you one thing... how can you be in favour and praise something when you have no knowledge about the intricacy of the movement?

Fateh! ''

Guest confusingh

Sangat Ji,

I feel that the poster above is either young or misguided, he/she attempts to portray me as anti-sikh, I leave it up to you to decide whether I am, I do not wish to portray an anti-sikh agenda, and do not believe I ever have. If I have bhul chuk maaf karna...

"SOCHIAN SOCH NA HOWIYAE; JAE SOCHI LAKH VAAR''

I feel the poster above was portraying views of which they had no experience and instead of attempting to guide Sangat to seek truth from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and live devout only to the true guru, they are regurgitating infromation of which they have no knowledge...just portraying thoughts they felt at a time.

I am still learning and always attempting to gain gian, however one should not be so conclusive without anything to back their point up. I am willing to listen to others views and put forward my own view, if this is anti-Sikh then I do not understand what das has done wrong. The poster above also seems to run to the mods at every opportunity available as a means of censorship, why not put forward your debate or view with me? it seems you are not able to hold a coherent debate, admins no need to watch out for me so stop refering to them in every post you can't respond to and saying 'admins ban this, admins do this' you have no authority above anybody you spoke about my ego however you dismiss others views and claim to know truth without even backing up your points that to me shows ego (ego=superiority on others!) young brother, your sarcastic and illogical responses are never conclusive and I've read several of your posts, if Sangat Ji feel I have been anti- Sikh in any way then I am only to be judged before Sangat and will put forward my view in a calm manner with those who feel I've been wrong. Bhul Chuk Maaf Karna Je Koi Galti Hoi... but I feel all I have done is posted views which PRIORITISE Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, and the poster above resorts to attempting to portray me as a member of a certain group as I said, both my mother and father were taksali educated, grandparents follow several different Sants, my opinions are based upon my experiences and what I've learnt and wanting to share that is 'Vand Shaknaa' not an ego... ego= superiority above others, I have not displayed that within any posts and if I have again Bhul Chuk Maaf Karna I am still learning, however I do wish to always share my experiences, views and beliefs and it is anti-Sikh to be trying to censor them in order to avoid correction.

Once more, Bhul Chuk Maaf Karna Sangat Ji, I have no need to answer to the above poster.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Confusingh, you are TRULY CONFUSED, khalistan_zindabad is right, the Admin need to watch out for these types of anti-Panthic people who will try to confuse people with their twisted views.

Also, Panjab Radio is as anti-Panthic as it can get.

Anti-Panthic is Panjab Radio, and Panjab Radio is anti-Panthic, the two words mean the same thing!!!

P.S. Sants Rule! - You need to have a good read of Sikh history.