Learning Martial Arts

Fathe, i am getting interessted in learning a mma martial arts, i am quite big and work out a 4-5 times a week. i am thinking about jiu jitsu, muay thai, or kick boxing. but i dont know which one to do first..ill probably end up doing kickboxing regardless of what else i choose. but i dont no if i should take jiu jitsu or muay thai. My friend said jui jitsu because im big but im not too fond of grapaling. Any help? thx

personally i say both they both great arts, i have friends who do both the singh is a MMA fighter hoping to go pro in a years time, you can combine both of them close quarter fighting and then kicks and stuff use muay thai

start BJJ then down the line do muay thai start what ever other one you want.

i have been meaning to start thai boxing and muay thay for ages but i haven't had any time silly alevels lol

personally i say both they both great arts, i have friends who do both the singh is a MMA fighter hoping to go pro in a years time, you can combine both of them close quarter fighting and then kicks and stuff use muay thai

start BJJ then down the line do muay thai start what ever other one you want.

i have been meaning to start thai boxing and muay thay for ages but i haven't had any time silly alevels lol

thailand is ur destination for pro MMA ...

i usd 2 do kickboxing and hav friends hu do things lyk taekwondo and wing chung. martial arts r good if ur tryna grow and 4 discliplinary reasons also. truth is u cud learn woteva style u want buh at da end of da day if something happnd 2 u ur nt gna stand there thinkin wot move 2 do and if ur stance is perfect :p keyword- instinct