Please Help Me If You Can

KEERPA

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji KI Fateh

Sat Sri Akal

Ive had the roughest time trying to get employment in the area,Ive been discriminated and lead on by many different background employers. Its effected my family which is now pushing me away from Sikhi for the benefit of money. I would like to have income not money. Every job I apply for Im 1000times over qualified and never recieve employment. My whole family has turned against me lately because my brother is getting married nov 1st and they only care about me being their religion while they munipulate my daughter and Jes away from me to pretend to give her a job. All this action is unacceptable 1 they took off my daughters Kara and hid it from me (Im not dumb and had another just for this purpose of them disrespecting my wishes) 2 they feed her meat (also against my religious understandment) 3 they try to holde money over my head like Ill convert to anything cause of money 4 they try to teach her against Sikhi etc etc etc no income for me means getting stepped on all over by people.

I am forced to relocate asap. I can do any manual labor work or I can type fairly well.

Im sick and tired of all the nonsence Ive been cornered into. Im being forced to put my music production aside until I find somewhere to live or reside. Ill be by myself so if anyone can help me please email keerpa@yahoo.com and muslims dont email me your lame bank of africa scam bs you always seem to con out on peoples accounts :rolleyes:

Just make sure you raise a tightknit "SIKH" family, Dont allow yourself to be undermined by people around you. Ill give up everything in order to keep my Sikhi. Ill start from scratch then Ill be on the correct track, I have no time for these derailments.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji KI Fateh

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vaheguru ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji KI Fateh

Sat Sri Akal

Ive had the roughest time trying to get employment in the area,Ive been discriminated and lead on by many different background employers. Its effected my family which is now pushing me away from Sikhi for the benefit of money. I would like to have income not money. Every job I apply for Im 1000times over qualified and never recieve employment. My whole family has turned against me lately because my brother is getting married nov 1st and they only care about me being their religion while they munipulate my daughter and Jes away from me to pretend to give her a job. All this action is unacceptable 1 they took off my daughters Kara and hid it from me (Im not dumb and had another just for this purpose of them disrespecting my wishes) 2 they feed her meat (also against my religious understandment) 3 they try to holde money over my head like Ill convert to anything cause of money 4 they try to teach her against Sikhi etc etc etc no income for me means getting stepped on all over by people.

I am forced to relocate asap. I can do any manual labor work or I can type fairly well.

Im sick and tired of all the nonsence Ive been cornered into. Im being forced to put my music production aside until I find somewhere to live or reside. Ill be by myself so if anyone can help me please email keerpa@yahoo.com and muslims dont email me your lame bank of africa scam bs you always seem to con out on peoples accounts :rolleyes:

Just make sure you raise a tightknit "SIKH" family, Dont allow yourself to be undermined by people around you. Ill give up everything in order to keep my Sikhi. Ill start from scratch then Ill be on the correct track, I have no time for these derailments.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji KI Fateh

Where do you live in California? If we want to meet you is it possible?