Insult To Sikhi...

Nimratha

actually i found that quite funny to read. people need to lighten up a bit sometimes! <_<

yh compared to the other religions he almost actually compliments sikhi

:):):):):)

i feel a strange sense of pride lol

but it is way tooo rude to islam ;(

i mean at the end what they call sufi saints got me mad

bhagt kabeer ji was a sufi saint huna

yh compared to the other religions he almost actually compliments sikhi

:):) :) :) :)

i feel a strange sense of pride lol

exactly. i think the article gives a good example of the sikh religion. if sikhs were like muslims complaining, and in the papers 24/7 then the sikh article might have been just as bad. muslims have made a bad name for themselves. sikhs should carry on with what they're doing and not get worked up about stuff so trivial :lol:

i know its bad but the number of uncyclopedians beheaded table in islam section made me laugh.

This is really funny. - History of Man, the China mans' View

"There was a year looong ago when God made the people. He not know what he do at the beginning. First he made the black man in the oven but he overcooked them. Then he made the white man, he wasn't cooked enough. Then he made the Chinaman and he got everything wight. No problem wit' the Chinaman, I would know, I one too. I speak English good." :D

"Hinduism is the name for a pack of gods which can include ants to elephants and your mother in law. Some silicon valley based lifeforms claim it is also a religion. Hinduism has been cited in the Guinness Book of Records as the only religion where the number of Gods outweigh the number of followers."

LMFAOAOOAAAOOAOAOAAOAOOAOAAOAOA.

So its funny when other religions are insulted, but when ours is we act all defensive about it?

"Truth is bitter. Truth hurts..."

All true statements... What Harvinder bhaji has written is true, and its from that site, btw.

If it is funny... Should we deny it?

We shouldnt be serious 24/7... Or shud we? I dont think any rehitnama or hukumnama says not to laugh on things you find funny...

Ill be honest i did laugh, at those things, but still if it was a pro hindu and anti sikh, we wouldnt be happy, we would not find it ok if hindus laughed at us. I mean say if a hindu or islamic people view these forums, what are they going to think of us Sikhs, when we just laugh about their beleifs worshipping cus they worship cows or whatever, no matter how stupid it is we should respect them all at all times.

But i can't really talk or ill be a hypocrite.

actually i found that quite funny to read. people need to lighten up a bit sometimes! <_<

me too..

"Remember God: Forgetting God is like forgetting your keys; if you let it happen too often, it will become a habit, and you'll end up being very embarrassed all the time. " :D

"Uphold gourmet values: Defend, protect and fight for your right to a good meal. Make it yourself if you have to, and use real butter like God intended, and don't <banned word filter activated> around with that margarine crap. " :lol:

This made me ROFLMAO !

A good choice, considering the disaster that occurred after he tried to teach humanity the truth through that one guy all at once.

Dont forget the above is from the Sikh section. Its funny dont u think.?