Room Where Guru Gobind Singh Ji Were Joti-jot

guptveer1469

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok. it is the jathedar of takhat sri hajoor sahib that can only do seva in that room (sigasan sahib). the current jathedar is singh sahib baba kulwant singh ji.

baba ji doesnt go to the godavari river to get the jal. it is another singh (gagri singh) who goes with sangat to get the jal. that jal is taken back to the takhat sahib, where baba ji uses to do ishnaan seva of the room.

When i went to hajoor sahib this year, i asked the gagri singh if Sri Guru Gobind Singh does ishnaan in that room. he said no and that part is made up. what happens is that Baba Ji washes the room (ishnaan of the room etc).when that happens, all the doors are closed. so no-one can see inside. the water does go out underneath at its collect and distibuted to the sangat as amrit/paviatar jal. obviously u can hear the water splashing.

ok. it is the jathedar of takhat sri hajoor sahib that can only do seva in that room (sigasan sahib). the current jathedar is singh sahib baba kulwant singh ji.

baba ji doesnt go to the godavari river to get the jal. it is another singh (gagri singh) who goes with sangat to get the jal. that jal is taken back to the takhat sahib, where baba ji uses to do ishnaan seva of the room.

When i went to hajoor sahib this year, i asked the gagri singh if Sri Guru Gobind Singh does ishnaan in that room. he said no and that part is made up. what happens is that Baba Ji washes the room (ishnaan of the room etc).when that happens, all the doors are closed. so no-one can see inside. the water does go out underneath at its collect and distibuted to the sangat as amrit/paviatar jal. obviously u can hear the water splashing.

OHHH thanks for clearing

What about the food part and kachera part?

Guru Ji had instructed not to make anything at the place they did joti jot... So i think it was Maharaja Ranjit Singh who got the Takht Sahib built for the first time.. So it isnt exactly at same place.. But people assume it to be..

I dunno bout you guys, but I kind of don't see the "equality" between sikh's where only 1 person (a Baba/Sant/Jathedar) can go in and the rest of the panth or humans in the world can't go in.

This when the lady goes in and gets sick could just be hearsay. This is very much possible and as mentioned before Guru's power and presence is limitless.. but the fact only 1 person can go in makes it look kind of funny.. Thats all

VaheGuRoo Jee Kaa Khalsaaa VaheGuRoo Jee Kee FatehH