Washing Kes

Guest _bubbles_

What if you have hair in other parts of the body? do you wash them seperatly to? Why is the hair on the top of your head more important then the hair in other areas. Im assuming this as you have said to wash it seperatly. But all hair is equal? because we don't cut any of our hair. So wouldn't washing kes seperatly, mean washing all hair on the body seperate? Or is there another reason to wash the hair on top of your head seperate?

there is a reason ji,.

washing ur kes after means u can keep all ur kakkars on u whilst doing so.

if u wash ur kes first, its hard to put all ur kakars on u whilst doing so.

so whilst washing ur kes after, u have ur new kashera on, ur kirpan with kanga in it and then ur keski wrapped around u so u can wash ur kes :)

another thing. your hed is where ur dasam dwaar/ brain is and is where we do naam. it does need to be respected more.

but i c wot u mean. kes is kes.

gurfateh

What if you have hair in other parts of the body? do you wash them seperatly to? Why is the hair on the top of your head more important then the hair in other areas. Im assuming this as you have said to wash it seperatly. But all hair is equal? because we don't cut any of our hair. So wouldn't washing kes seperatly, mean washing all hair on the body seperate? Or is there another reason to wash the hair on top of your head seperate?

oh and theres another reason jio :)

kes is ur hair on ur head.....

hair on ur body etc is called rom ... as in :

gurmuiK roim roim hir iDAwvY ]

guramukh rom rom har dhhiaavai ||

The Gurmukh meditates on the Lord with every hair of his body.

. therefore as u have ishnaan u wash ur rom automatically. but ur KES are longer therefore need to be dealt with seperately.

pull chuk maafi.

vjkk vjkf

vjkk vjkf

Just a quick question related to this subject. I have very short kesh and and struggle to keep my kirpan tied up when i shower. So What i Have done is that I have got a 2inch kirpan which I have around my neck at all times so when i have a shower I Always have A kirpan on. This Kirpan I have around my neck never comes off no matter wht.

Is this wrong?

Also when we go to sleep what do we do with the kirpan?

vjkk vjkf

vjkk vjkf

Just a quick question related to this subject. I have very short kesh and and struggle to keep my kirpan tied up when i shower. So What i Have done is that I have got a 2inch kirpan which I have around my neck at all times so when i have a shower I Always have A kirpan on. This Kirpan I have around my neck never comes off no matter wht.

Is this wrong?

vjkk vjkf

doesnt the kirpan get rusty??

i sleep with my kirpan on cuz u cant take it off no matter what. :) and dotn worry u wont kill urself :p

vjkk vjkf

Is this wrong?

vjkk vjkf

doesnt the kirpan get rusty??

i sleep with my kirpan on cuz u cant take it off no matter what. :) and dotn worry u wont kill urself :p

The kirpan has not got rusty at all its not just a normal metal its part of me that i never taken off in the last 3yrs. So this Kirpan around my neckwill never be removed. But I matah teek and do ardass each time I take my big kirpan off to have a shower and when i goto sleep I do ardass and put the kirpan under my pillow. As i am married it stop Jhooti hands on it when we are asleep.

If i am doing any thin wrong please tell me!!

VJKK VJKF