Urgent 'pm Manhmohan 'singhs' Advisor In S'hall 2day

fists_of_fury

You raise some valid points about the Badal clan which I dont deny at all. I have answered some through PM.

Firslty I would suggest speaking to a Zimbabwean, some of them feel as though even Mugabe tried to play a background role, he is the main culprit and thats not coming from me that's coming from a Zimbabwean who has since settled here in the U.K due to the climate in Zimbabwae.

Secondly the point about Mugabe & his advisor is merely that of demonstrating the relationship between president and his 'right-hand', so if Mugabe wouldnt himself come other concerned Zimbabwean's would raise the issue with him. I'm not comparing 84 Genocide with Mugabe.

Thirdly, Im sure if a concern is raised in proper manner Ahluwalia could give his stance on the 84 Genocide and other injustices that are still rife, he could even give advice or pointers, seeing as though he is a policy advisor.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You raise some valid points about the Badal clan which I dont deny at all. I have answered some through PM.

Firslty I would suggest speaking to a Zimbabwean, some of them feel as though even Mugabe tried to play a background role, he is the main culprit and thats not coming from me that's coming from a Zimbabwean who has since settled here in the U.K due to the climate in Zimbabwae.

Secondly the point about Mugabe & his advisor is merely that of demonstrating the relationship between president and his 'right-hand', so if Mugabe wouldnt himself come other concerned Zimbabwean's would raise the issue with him. I'm not comparing 84 Genocide with Mugabe.

Thirdly, Im sure if a concern is raised in proper manner Ahluwalia could give his stance on the 84 Genocide and other injustices that are still rife, he could even give advice or pointers, seeing as though he is a policy advisor.

You still do not understand the Mugabe comparison. Mugabe is still in power and was in power at the time he used genocidal policies. So hassling one of his ministers on a visit to the UK is a valid thing to do.

Indira and Rajiv are no more and Manmohan Singh also has no links to the 84 genocide. So hassling Montek Singh Ahluwalia is the wrong thing to do.

If Montek Singh Ahluwalia is visiting on an offical visit than we have every right to raise human right concerns.

He should be aware of the Concerns of British Sikhs..

If anyone knows about the purpose of his visit- please do post

He is visiting the Gurdwara as Montek Singh Ahluwalia and not in any official capacity. Also the visit is a personal visit and no big state event.

Even Himmat Singh Sohi did not openly call Stooges of the Indian Govt to our Guru Ghar -,we condemn this invite of this minister - we Sikhs do not negotiate with Terrorists or those that are part of the coonspiracy to harbour terrorists who are either from the congress bjp or any other Hindutva party.

Is like Isreal calling a member or a person to who has links with the nazi party

Even Himmat Singh Sohi did not openly call Stooges of the Indian Govt to our Guru Ghar -,we condemn this invite of this minister - we Sikhs do not negotiate with Terrorists or those that are part of the coonspiracy to harbour terrorists who are either from the congress bjp or any other Hindutva party.

Is like Isreal calling a member or a person to who has links with the nazi party

Thats strange cus many of the Sant Samaj members including DDT Jathedar Dhuma are openly close to Capt. Amarinder Singh who is congressi and attended function(s) held by him.

So why don't you protest against the SS members when they are invited to Gurdwara in the UK. A current favourite of many of you guys is the gur from Dhadhu. Again he and his action group committee wale happily meets with the likes of Sukhbir Badal who as we all know is linked with the RSS etc.

Thats strange cus many of the Sant Samaj members including DDT Jathedar Dhuma are openly close to Capt. Amarinder Singh who is congressi and attended function(s) held by him.

So why don't you protest against the SS members when they are invited to Gurdwara in the UK. A current favourite of many of you guys is the gur from Dhadhu. Again he and his action group committee wale happily meets with the likes of Sukhbir Badal who as we all know is linked with the RSS etc.

Im not a fan of the SS and nor do I support them or see them as a legit group,I suggest you stop being the defender of this guy and his links ,and you aint from Southall name me the Badals that came?

Im not a fan of the SS and nor do I support them or see them as a legit group,I suggest you stop being the defender of this guy and his links ,and you aint from Southall name me the Badals that came?

I will defend Montek Singh Ahluwalia as much as I want. He is a Lord Sainsbury type figure in the Indian government with no political baggage. He has been working away for the last few years putting together financial policies to help the aam jantha. If you have a problem with the aam jantha being helped then say so. HE HAS NO POLITICAL BAGGAGE !!! Of cause you have no intention of backing anything up with factual information so will continue to pass him off as a chief architect in the congressi party.

If you are not pro SS then how many times have you confronted the SS Baba over their RSS links. Mokham Su of the DDT has held meetings with the RSS on more than 1 occassion, Dhuma and co all know about this. So when you going to confront or advocate questioning these so called baba ?

Sukhbir Badal has been on more than one occassion over the last few years. If you do not know this then keep your ear to the ground. His wife and kids have also visited several times. He even attended a few big dinners held in his honour by the usual GOI backside kissing coetrie including the owner of that 3rd rate freebie newspaper (Pardes ??? not Des Pardes), Paul (forgot his surname but he always has an advert on the back of pardes advertising his little colony in jalandhar), the Litts etc etc.