Muslims Salafi Fanatics Trying To Mock & Challenge Sikhism In Southall

cool water

My comments are aimed at the generic attitude we get from the London people. Next time try the spell checker before posting, it helps.

Fell free to PM should you feel it necessary

And people wonder why we dont have Ekta in our panth. Stereotyping is really going to help isnt it.

Please tell me what you didnt understand in my post and i will be more than happy to correct it for you and possibly even give explanation if need be. I didnt realise id be recieving a certificate for use of correct grammar to post a reply to a thread on a forum.

I have no need to PM you.

Take Care

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Vaheguru Ji ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji ki Fateh!

some nincompoops in Southall showing that they have been deprived of the bakshish of brain by the Akaal PuraKh, but there is no need for us to start quarrelling with one another.

thats what we are good at, fighting with each other. :rolleyes:

I've noticed that too, he is rather quite and passive when muslims extremist directly challenge Sikhs in the very country he lives in. Yet when Hindu's extremists in India a thousand miles away say things indirectly that might have implications for Sikhs he is quick try expose their alleged anti-sikh agenda.

Actually On the Contrary, SARPANCH was the 1 that actually contacted various Police officials in Southall about this issue.

As a result a high profile meeting believed to have been arranged by various members of Al mahajaroon was forcefully cancelled at Dominion Centre (SOUTHALL) recently.

For those of you who doubt this can see this for yourselves on the frong page of the SOUTHALL GAZZETTE newspaper.

The plugg was pulled on the meeting and it was cancelled. Much dialouge with the Police in southall over this issue took place and sikh-muslim tensions was also discussed in depth. This put pressure on the police. As a direct result, the meeting was forcefully cancelled by Police. As a result of the dialouge with police, they agreed to forcefully cancell the meeting. Councillors were also aware of this and decided not to let their premesis be used for such a meeting which could harm sikh-muslim relations.

For those of you who do not know, al mahajaroon are a Islamic fundamentalist organisation.

So you are incorrect if u believe that Sarpanch has been inactive in this Islamic fundamentalism issue, on the contrary he has been very instrumental and active in bringing about the cancellation of this high profile confrence which was thought to be arranged by AL mahajaroon.

For those who doubt my words and are not willing to purchase the Southall gazette, then view the headlines here ...

http://www.ealinggazette.co.uk/ealing-news...64767-22380473/

ALso i ask Raju to view this link, Since he was the one that initially questioned Sarpanch on being inactive over this Islamic fundamentalism issue.

I did not tell you of this earlier because people on this topic seem too busy arguing amongst themselves. Nor was there a need 2 boast. But Since people seem to be questioning Sarpanch's stance on this, I resleased this information to you. We are against all anti-sikh forces. I also noticed harsh critisism of London Sikhs by some posters. There is a need to implement Sikh unity on a national scale. All sikhs should do what they can.

In the 1950's there was no "mona" Sikh. But now they are the biggest joke. They have names like John and Luke and make fun of Kesdhari Sikhs.

They are also the most confused ones. They go to Mandirs and have Muslim friends. And then come on to the Internet saying Singhs are this and that :@

Pakistani Muslim kids are taught the Quran from the age of 4 and by the age of 12 they can read and write Urdu.

yeh maybe some. But I think you'll find more kes-dharis making fun of moneh nowadays . ALot of moneh become amritdhari eventually. then they take a anti-mona stance. Like they used to despise what they used to be. This is how u do not embrace people in sikhism.

I seen amritdharis refusing to shake hands with moneh.

What granth did they get that from? the height of ignorance.

I've seen girls become amritdhari. Then launch scorching attacks on other girls that drink, when they themselves were alcoholics only few months prior to taking amrit.

Theres an aggressive way and a suttle way. Most choose the 1st.

The 2 sikhs that burnt poohla were moneh. But people forget that.

So its personal ego. Personal attributes.

Firstly respect to SARPANCH for his hard work, maybe we should all take a look at ourselves before we decide to insult/ attack others.

This is not just a LONDON issue but a national/worldwide problem. It is easy to point fingers and say what you going to do, but what are you going to do about it ???

Think its time to come up with constructive responses not childish insults/remarks.

Before we get internet warriors making comments for Sikh crews/ armies etc.

Lets come up with non violent responses to present and further protests by Islamic/other groups.

Sarpanch parji, can you please explain what actions you took how you went about informing the police etc etc.

If we have any one educated in law provide any possible grounds we can stop these insulting protests ?

lol. monai have become just as big of jokes as the singhs. all these jay sean juggy d wanna be's gettin slapped up in the clubs. maybe you should go down solihul sixth form and see how many monai are kissin up to the muslims there. maybe back in days monai used to do sumfyn now they bigger jokes then the singhs.

wats a sikh regiment gna do? we aint even got the balls to sort out the problems in punjab and our own community and u wanna go and fight sum1 elses wars. bunch of jokers.

and what do you do? sit around making wisecracks? well i can see that working......

listen i aint tryin to point fingers, im just tellin u how i see it. cus teh only gud thing to every come to this world is going down the drain fast and it hurts to see it happening.

i do agree with you, its just the way you made your point sounding like you were accusing some people without coming up with ideas on how to solve it. but the sikh regiment would have helped get sikh youths out of gangs/off their asses rather than just sitting at home- they could do something constructive with their lives. then sikhism would get greater renown and respect in the britain.... then organisations like the ISYF or Khalsa aid wouldnt be banned. the reasons we are going down the drain is because we're not organised and our foes dont respect/fear us. and when a solution comes around we flush it down the toilet, and then go back to sitting around arguing and moaning that it will never change. damn its like a sikh tragedy... we had one in the middle of the 19th century and now were set for another