Bachitter Natak On Muhammad

Below is a link where Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh Jee does katha on muhammed sahib and says various things which every sikh should know, its quite shocking.

http://www.gurmarag.net/SikhAwareness/Audi...seet_Sidhak.mp3

man.. its hard to listen.. audio is not good.. mayb my speakers..

i wud urge someone to translate... or better.. make the audio more audible :)

Mehtab Singh,

Could you please summarize the katha since the video has been removed? I know you don't want to give any comments, but summarizing is not the same as offering commentary.

Thanks.

one bit of the mp3 summarized:

A fakir/ a sadhu used to sent letters to mohammad. This letters were collected from different parts like mecca, medina and other villages.

When people used to ask where this letter came from, mohammad used to say from God.

When this letters were completed ,the fakir/sadhu informed mohammad that he wanted to visit him.

Mohammad told his followers that a shaitan (satan) will be visiting and would be claming that the letters are from him. AND TO KILL HIM.

So Mohammad basically got this sadhu murdered to claim himself as the real sadhu/prophet.

My comment:

This means that islam started with a murder to hide plagirism and continues with murder.

Mehtab Singh,

Could you please summarize the katha since the video has been removed? I know you don't want to give any comments, but summarizing is not the same as offering commentary.

Thanks.

Veerji I listened to it only once, but basically Sant Jee spoke against circumcision and how even those prophets fell prey to vikaars. The summary that I gather would be that only Guru Sahib is perfect and His words alone are infallible.