Falling Asleep During Nitnem

serious gupt

wjkk wjkf jio

What I do is taking a cold shower and morning exersice that helps for me.

During you sleep your blood cyrcle stopped and to start it again, it's good to take a shower with cold water so you dun feel tired. And some Yoga keeps your body in a good form...

You need Shakti and Bhagit. Both are important to keep your body in a good health situation and clean your mind with Bani. Don't eat too much in the night. Or dun eat anything after 20:00 o clock. That's one point to getting week in the next morning. Take care of your Timetable, when you eat, when you go to bed etc...

I had the same problem i went to the doctor and he told me theses things. And well it is starting to work you need time, but once if you have your rutine of all theses things it's very fine with your healthness and you dun sleep during your nitnem or like my problem during the classes

wjkk wjkf

fateh parvaan ji,

dass keeps feeling very tired and eventualy falls asleep whilst doing his nitnem, please help him, i hate it, ruins my day everyday, cnt stand it!..

i have good sleep, but for some reason want more during my nitnem!!

arghh

please help guru khalsa jee!

thanks

Sat Sri Akal,

If you sleep long enough hours during the night and still feel tired after waking up, I would strongly suggest you should go see a doctor and explain this problem of yours. The doctor will probably ask you how you feel during rest of the day, how is your life in general and whether you are having seeminly unrelated problems in your daily life (school, work, fatigue, etc.).

The doctor will probably ask for blood tests (iron deficiency, B12 deficieny (are you vegetarian?), thyroid, etc.). That should shed good light if you have one of these common problems. Doing this is much more important than trying other "neem hakeem nuskhe" (psuedo doctors' weird treatments).

Please note, no matter what other tell you about to keep on trying, the fact is your body is trying to tell you something. Despite regular sleeping time it is still not rested. Ignoring your health is not the way of Sikhi. It is not clever, it is not practical, it is not wise ... plain and simple: it is against the tenets of Sikhi. And it can have serious consequences down the road.

So my humble suggestion is to ignore all the 'jugaars' others may tell you (tie your hair to the roof with a strong thread so that you do not nod, or do some other queer things to fight the call of sleep by your body) and go see a doctor.

Wish you all the best.

Regards.