3ho's Have Lost The Plot!

soorma84

To the guy calling himself BORED and replying to blissful sikh

You have accused people here of being 'ignorant' in your own words .thats very silly of you because the people posting to blissful sikh are not a cluster of outdated out of touch monks sitting in a monastery .They are people with wonderful inspiring stories of how their lives became beautiful and transformed as they got into sikhism and got baptised if you actually care to read all the posts ever written on this forum of any one person here who is advising blissful sikh to give up on cannabis .They are people who live in the same world as you and me who are exposed to all the information there is on canabis .they are people who to differing degrees have walked in the shoes of blissful sikh and are aware of other options he has and what his condition is .Sikhism is not some soft religion based on consolling someone and encouraging them to carry on taking cannabis .Sikhism gives a person a kick up his butt and asks him to live a lifestyle totally non drug based .Read the autobiography of a man called Randheer Singh(akj) or of a man called Ramaji and you wil understand the saint soldier fearless warrior like lifestyle of a sikh .

I dont understand why you give yourself an internet name of 'bored '.If you are a sikh you should know boredom and sikhism have got nothing in common .The life of a sikh is far from being bored because a Sikh lives attentively constantly in the presence of a dynamic all powerful God where things actually change every moment at the snap of a finger or less to anything that exists in this universe .The mind of a sikh is in the grip of an indwelling omnipotent/omniscient/omnipresent God hence such a person is bubbling and over flowing with the mind and intelligence ,radiance and dynamism of God every split second .

You talked about how twisted life can be for some .Thats all in the mind .You have a choice to decide if you want your life to be twisted or straight .Keep things simple and straightforward ,trust in God and truth and live in naam ,dan ,ishnan and your life will be simple .Start finding excuses and justifications for whatever you believe in and keep trying to use your mind's cunningness ,cleverness and arrogance and life gets twisted .

you have used the word ja in a sentence with the word waheguru .i hope you are not someone with a lot of mixed beliefs in one place .this is a sikh youth forum meant for those wanting to discuss about sikhism and the sikh way of solving problems and the sikh lifestyle.Sikhism has got nothing in common with rasta words and philosophy and its better not to try to twist things to suit yourself .

You also referred to blissful sikh as your brother .You dont seem to have the faintest idea what a true brother of blissful sikh would advice him .Its all well and sweet to appear soft and consoling to him but there are people on this thread who understand his condition better than you do but are not 'yes-men' ,but through their wider longer experience know exactly how he needs to challenge his inner demons without continuing to take a softy softy approach to his problems .They indeed are his true brothers because what they say will in the long term help him to totally recover from any drug addiction and be a fit strong young man in higher education soon hopefully .

So my advice is before you hit your keyboard too quickly and sympathise with anyone ,watch your words and remember that sympathy does not solve either your or anyone else's problems .Big problems require a lot of deep thinking ,an open mind and sound cures from highly skilled and experienced people ,not soft sympathy .

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the guy calling himself BORED and replying to blissful sikh

You have accused people here of being 'ignorant' in your own words .thats very silly of you because the people posting to blissful sikh are not a cluster of outdated out of touch monks sitting in a monastery .They are people with wonderful inspiring stories of how their lives became beautiful and transformed as they got into sikhism and got baptised if you actually care to read all the posts ever written on this forum of any one person here who is advising blissful sikh to give up on cannabis .They are people who live in the same world as you and me who are exposed to all the information there is on canabis .they are people who to differing degrees have walked in the shoes of blissful sikh and are aware of other options he has and what his condition is .Sikhism is not some soft religion based on consolling someone and encouraging them to carry on taking cannabis .Sikhism gives a person a kick up his butt and asks him to live a lifestyle totally non drug based .Read the autobiography of a man called Randheer Singh(akj) or of a man called Ramaji and you wil understand the saint soldier fearless warrior like lifestyle of a sikh .

I dont understand why you give yourself an internet name of 'bored '.If you are a sikh you should know boredom and sikhism have got nothing in common .The life of a sikh is far from being bored because a Sikh lives attentively constantly in the presence of a dynamic all powerful God where things actually change every moment at the snap of a finger or less to anything that exists in this universe .The mind of a sikh is in the grip of an indwelling omnipotent/omniscient/omnipresent God hence such a person is bubbling and over flowing with the mind and intelligence ,radiance and dynamism of God every split second .

You talked about how twisted life can be for some .Thats all in the mind .You have a choice to decide if you want your life to be twisted or straight .Keep things simple and straightforward ,trust in God and truth and live in naam ,dan ,ishnan and your life will be simple .Start finding excuses and justifications for whatever you believe in and keep trying to use your mind's cunningness ,cleverness and arrogance and life gets twisted .

you have used the word ja in a sentence with the word waheguru .i hope you are not someone with a lot of mixed beliefs in one place .this is a sikh youth forum meant for those wanting to discuss about sikhism and the sikh way of solving problems and the sikh lifestyle.Sikhism has got nothing in common with rasta words and philosophy and its better not to try to twist things to suit yourself .

You also referred to blissful sikh as your brother .You dont seem to have the faintest idea what a true brother of blissful sikh would advice him .Its all well and sweet to appear soft and consoling to him but there are people on this thread who understand his condition better than you do but are not 'yes-men' ,but through their wider longer experience know exactly how he needs to challenge his inner demons without continuing to take a softy softy approach to his problems .They indeed are his true brothers because what they say will in the long term help him to totally recover from any drug addiction and be a fit strong young man in higher education soon hopefully .

So my advice is before you hit your keyboard too quickly and sympathise with anyone ,watch your words and remember that sympathy does not solve either your or anyone else's problems .Big problems require a lot of deep thinking ,an open mind and sound cures from highly skilled and experienced people ,not soft sympathy .

Half of that post I agreed with and half I thought to be very hypocritacle

I love how people think that somebody can't have mixed believes.

Or if he uses Cannabis in a time of a pain (It is the safest and greatest medicine, fuel, paper, food (It's seeds are the most nutritious and contain enzymes and proteins that NO other seeds contain)) then he can't be in utter love with Waheguru.

EK ONKAR SATGUR PARSAD SATGUR PARSAD EK ONKAR!

EK ONKAR SATGUR PARSAD SATGUR PARSAD EK ONKAAAAR!

EK ONKAAAAR SAAATGUR PARSAD SATGUR PARSAD EK ONKAAAR!

BOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOOOOOOOOOOO NIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

PS. Humkire I really love your concern, do you have any Messengers such as the MSN messenger or the Yahoo messenger?

ਭਉ ਤੇਰਾ ਭਾਂਗ ਖਲੜੀ ਮੇਰਾ ਚੀਤੁ ॥

The Fear of You, O Lord God, is my marijuana; my consciousness is the pouch which holds it.

ਜਿਉ ਬਿਨੁ ਅਮਲੈ ਅਮਲੀ ਮਰਿ ਜਾਈ ਹੈ ਤਿਉ ਹਰਿ ਬਿਨੁ ਹਮ ਮਰਿ ਜਾਤੀ ॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

Like the addict who dies without his drug, I die without the Lord.

ਛੋਡਿ ਸਗਲ ਸਿਆਣਪਾ ਸਾਚਿ ਸਬਦਿ ਲਿਵ ਲਾਇ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

Give up all your clever mental tricks, and lovingly attune yourself to the True Word of the Shabad.

The Fear of You, O Lord God, is my marijuana; my consciousness is the pouch which holds it.

You guys really gotta stop posting stuff like this. Marijuana is a medicine and is aloud to be used as such. That is my belief as is the Gurus, ENOUGH SAID.

Give up all your clever mental tricks, and lovingly attune yourself to the True Word of the Shabad.

Stop posting things like this.

Marijuana is a medicine, the best medicine in the world.

Marijuana is a fuel, the best fuel in the world.

Marijuana is a textile and foodstuff, both the best in the world.

And guess what? Marijuana creates all of these in a sustainable way that doesn't destroy the world unlike the way we currently do things.

The Guru has no problem with it being used in these ways, and neither should you.

BOLE SO NIHAL!

You guys really gotta stop posting stuff like this. Marijuana is a medicine and is aloud to be used as such. That is my belief as is the Gurus, ENOUGH SAID.

And guess what? Marijuana creates all of these in a sustainable way that doesn't destroy the world unlike the way we currently do things.

The Guru has no problem with it being used in these ways, and neither should you.

BOLE SO NIHAL!

ਕਬੀਰ ਭਾਂਗ ਮਾਛੁਲੀ ਸੁਰਾ ਪਾਨਿ ਜੋ ਜੋ ਪ੍ਰਾਨੀ ਖਾਂਹਿ ॥

Kabeer, those mortals who consume marijuana, fish and wine -

ਤੀਰਥ ਬਰਤ ਨੇਮ ਕੀਏ ਤੇ ਸਭੈ ਰਸਾਤਲਿ ਜਾਂਹਿ ॥੨੩੩॥

no matter what pilgrimages, fasts and rituals they follow, they will all go to hell.

But don't worry you are an exception. The Lord himself has led you to go astray.

no matter what pilgrimages, fasts and rituals they follow, they will all go to hell.

But don't worry you are an exception. The Lord himself has led you to go astray.

BOLE SO NIHAL!

BOLE SO NIHAL!

Those are your Guru's words telling you not to use marijuana as a drug........the rest is up to you, but if you're going to do something crazy, please don't do it in Bana and don't put it on Youtube.

yes you can add me on msn .its humkire@hotmail.com

It looks like this is ending up as a big quarrel between you and very experienced ,informed ,blessed sikhs on this thread who really know what they are talking about .But sikhism is about learning wisdom and truth from those more experienced than you ,not quarreling with them .

You have used the words ''EK ONKAR SATGUR PARSAD'' .Therein is the best medicine in the world because all cure lies in satgurprasad not cannabis .When Satgur is pleased with you and your prayer ,he will bless you with his prasad,i.e grace to overcome anything endangering you on earth,so its Satgurprasad you need to be shown seeking on a video ,not cannabis .I rather prefer to see a video of you going to a gym ,on the floor in prayer ,eating healthy food and looking sober ,energetic and alive .

You have also used the word''BOLE SO NIHAL'' .That is the answer to your problems not cannabis .Because it means '' whoever were to say this will be in a state of nihal''.Nihal is a state of extreme health ,a great high and extreme happiness .And what are you to say -SAT SRI AKAL .i.e shout out that HIS IMMORTAL MAJESTY(GOD) IS THE REAL ULTIMATE TRUTH . The next time you have an urge to suck on a cannabis bong ,instead sit upright on the floor with your back straightened up and with closed eyes focus on God within and repeat for an hour boldly and loudly '' SAT SRI AKAL '' and you will feel the power of a lion awakening in you and the vibration of a steel sword enveloping your consciousness and electricity flowing from the base of your spine into your brains to release inner mental ,intellectual ,physical ,and emotional strength in you .

Actually you will realise if you embarked on a serious journey of the relationship between sikhism and cannabis that indeed 10 Sikh Gurus were totally against it . GURU GRANTH SAHIB says the best medicine in the world is Naam Simran(read Sukhmani Sahib ) for that .Gurujee also says the best fuel in the world is the Naam /amrit waiting to be unleased inside you that will fuel to awaken your inner powers and unleash terror on your inner demons .According to GURU GRANTH SAHIB ,the best textile in the world is your mind on which your lekha can be rewritten in your favour ,and the best foodstuff is to chew on Naam .Every one of our Gurus DID not allow no sikh ever to have anything to do with cannabis . You need to do your own research into this ,or pick up a copy of any rehat maryada which deals with things forbidden in Sikhism .

If you are truly sincerely concerned about sustanability issues ,environmental pollution and global warming ,then get off your cannabis , sort out yourself and start doing a degree in these issues so that you can become a leading phd level expert on this subject by the time you are 25 ,who will be considered an authority on this subject ,sought after by goverments .Until then realise that these are complex issues requiring multifaceted solutions not solved by just planting a couple of rice or cannabis plants or maple syrup trees or rose bushes in your back garden .

I hope you did not miss a long post i wrote to you just before i wrote a post concerning the words of mr bored .

My advice is get off your instant rebuttal mode from this thread ,print out everything everyone has said to you in this and the previous set of posts ,get it binded ,and read slowly through it ,get your video off the tube ,get reading into critiques of that book that you have read about cannabis and focus on Sikhism as your path and form friendships with inspired sikh youths in your area who can help you .

yes you can add me on msn .its humkire@hotmail.com

It looks like this is ending up as a big quarrel between you and very experienced ,informed ,blessed sikhs on this thread who really know what they are talking about .But sikhism is about learning wisdom and truth from those more experienced than you ,not quarreling with them .

You have used the words ''EK ONKAR SATGUR PARSAD'' .Therein is the best medicine in the world because all cure lies in satgurprasad not cannabis .When Satgur is pleased with you and your prayer ,he will bless you with his prasad,i.e grace to overcome anything endangering you on earth,so its Satgurprasad you need to be shown seeking on a video ,not cannabis .I rather prefer to see a video of you going to a gym ,on the floor in prayer ,eating healthy food and looking sober ,energetic and alive .

You have also used the word''BOLE SO NIHAL'' .That is the answer to your problems not cannabis .Because it means '' whoever were to say this will be in a state of nihal''.Nihal is a state of extreme health ,a great high and extreme happiness .And what are you to say -SAT SRI AKAL .i.e shout out that HIS IMMORTAL MAJESTY(GOD) IS THE REAL ULTIMATE TRUTH . The next time you have an urge to suck on a cannabis bong ,instead sit upright on the floor with your back straightened up and with closed eyes focus on God within and repeat for an hour boldly and loudly '' SAT SRI AKAL '' and you will feel the power of a lion awakening in you and the vibration of a steel sword enveloping your consciousness and electricity flowing from the base of your spine into your brains to release inner mental ,intellectual ,physical ,and emotional strength in you .

Actually you will realise if you embarked on a serious journey of the relationship between sikhism and cannabis that indeed 10 Sikh Gurus were totally against it . GURU GRANTH SAHIB says the best medicine in the world is Naam Simran(read Sukhmani Sahib ) for that .Gurujee also says the best fuel in the world is the Naam /amrit waiting to be unleased inside you that will fuel to awaken your inner powers and unleash terror on your inner demons .According to GURU GRANTH SAHIB ,the best textile in the world is your mind on which your lekha can be rewritten in your favour ,and the best foodstuff is to chew on Naam .Every one of our Gurus DID not allow no sikh ever to have anything to do with cannabis . You need to do your own research into this ,or pick up a copy of any rehat maryada which deals with things forbidden in Sikhism .

If you are truly sincerely concerned about sustanability issues ,environmental pollution and global warming ,then get off your cannabis , sort out yourself and start doing a degree in these issues so that you can become a leading phd level expert on this subject by the time you are 25 ,who will be considered an authority on this subject ,sought after by goverments .Until then realise that these are complex issues requiring multifaceted solutions not solved by just planting a couple of rice or cannabis plants or maple syrup trees or rose bushes in your back garden .

I hope you did not miss a long post i wrote to you just before i wrote a post concerning the words of mr bored .

My advice is get off your instant rebuttal mode from this thread ,print out everything everyone has said to you in this and the previous set of posts ,get it binded ,and read slowly through it ,get your video off the tube ,get reading into critiques of that book that you have read about cannabis and focus on Sikhism as your path and form friendships with inspired sikh youths in your area who can help you .

You don't seem to realize that I am talking about Cannabis as both a medicine AND a textile. You know, a REAL textile to save earth not some philosophical crap (To be honest.)

I'm done with this thread. You have never been ill before. Meditation doesn't always work when you can't physically eat, come on people be rational. I can't even get out of bed or eat sometimes without this beautiful plants healing properties, wake UP!

If you are against Hemp you are one of the ones destroying the world. If you wish to refute this we shall talk on MSN

Seriously, you haven't even gone to the website and browsed the book I've given you. Nobody refutes Jack Herer, trust me. Any doctor or scientist with a brain agrees with him as you will see if you take the time to awaken yourself.

Problems ARE solved by planting Hemp and reaping it's rewards, and if you can prove Jack Herer wrong he'll gladly give you $100,000. You really don't get it, Hemp can replace half of these harmful industries whilst reparing earth and it's atmosphere. READ THE BOOK!

Sat Nam.

PS.

In the Gurus time these weren't problems, hence they were not addressed.

What a load of bs. Smoking anything ruins your lungs and is against Guru Ji's Sikhi. I'm not talking about non-intoxicating Hemp seeds, hemp fibres etc which ARE OK. The problem is the smoking bit. Smoking Cannabis destroys brain cells.........

If you can light a joint, you can put food in your mouth. You're talking of pain?!! Do you know what it must have felt like for Sikhs to have their scalps cut off, to be cut joint from joint, to see their kids' hearts ripped out, to be sawn in half etc etc?!! They did all this without compromising their beliefs. THIS IS SIKHI!!

Guru Granth Sahib Ji, YOUR GURU says don't use it as a drug. Gurbani is timeless - true before time began, true now and forever true. If you can't accept that then ask yourself if this is the right path for you.

If you aren't the guy in the video then you're just taking more paap on to your head.