Vegetarian Food Crisps And Noodles

its been a year since i turnd vegetarian...but im having some doubts about some of the food i eat...for example..is it okay to eat the meat crips e.g prawn cocktail crisps? i was told it was okay because my friends are vegetarians from when they wer small and they say its okk...another thing what abt noodles e.g koka noodles lol if any1s heard of them...but not the noodles with meat peices but the one with the flavour sachet..im not to botherd if these products do contain meat as i dont enjoy the meat flavoured crips but i do eat noodles often and im always unsure abt the chciken flavour...

thanks for the help :D

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hanji interesting

id say this

most of them are actually suitable to eat - and contain such things as artifical flavouring or soya etc to make them this flavour (NOT ALL BEWARE)

but ask yourself this - do you really want to eat this?

the replacement flavouring is just as bad - its totally processed and artificial, im sure some of the more cleverer (ok pretty much everybody!) can tell you how bad it is to ingest all that junk...

stick to fruit - but dont get boring fruit lol thats what used to put me off - apples and pears etc

get cool stuff, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries - theyre amazing!

mango, pineapple, sharron fruits, pomegranates - much healthier AND tastier

haha im going to eat some grapes right now!

ok thankss guys for the adviceeee now i no for suree what to avoiddd.....i never really liked chicken flavourrrr i like mushrrrom flavour...but yeaaah i read one of the noodles that i bought accidently yesdterdayy it was a chicken one super noodles i think it was and it contained chicken fatt so i think thats even equivalent to eating meatt coss it comes from the chicken...thaankss ageeen :D

personally, i dont even think that the meaty flavoured crisps and other things even tase like the real thing. so as long as

the meat flavour is artificial, i think you can eat them.

just lyk to say, i know a singh who has done alot of research and its a fact that the meat flavours in pot noodles are

completely artificial. i love the stuff!!!!!!!

I was brought up a veggie but because of other influences in my family i started eating meat from a young age. now i have

taken amrit and dont touch the stuff

personally, i dont even think that the meaty flavoured crisps and other things even tase like the real thing. so as long as

the meat flavour is artificial, i think you can eat them.

just lyk to say, i know a singh who has done alot of research and its a fact that the meat flavours in pot noodles are

completely artificial. i love the stuff!!!!!!!

I was brought up a veggie but because of other influences in my family i started eating meat from a young age. now i have

taken amrit and dont touch the stuff

which flavour are u talking abt for pot noodles is that chciekn and mushroom? cos thats got chicken peices for sure i think...it used to wun of my favourites back in the days....but it doesnt matter to mee i just wont eat any of these flavouring things..

thank you for your kind help

Fateh Ji,

its been a year since i turnd vegetarian...but im having some doubts about some of the food i eat...for example..is it okay to eat the meat crips e.g prawn cocktail crisps? i was told it was okay because my friends are vegetarians from when they wer small and they say its okk...another thing what abt noodles e.g koka noodles lol if any1s heard of them...but not the noodles with meat peices but the one with the flavour sachet..im not to botherd if these products do contain meat as i dont enjoy the meat flavoured crips but i do eat noodles often and im always unsure abt the chciken flavour...

No I don't think you should do so. I'm a vegetarian since 1984 (I'm 50) and sometimes non veg food in a disguised form does creep up on you. I'll give you an example... I was in Montreal and a friend used to take me to have Orange juice and used to love this Orange juice. Only later I found out that the Orange juice used to contain egg white.

I just feel if one has turned vegetarian one must be one. There are 'eggatarians' who are egg eating vegetarians. There are also fish eating vegetarians who call fish 'jall tori' a river or sea vegetable.

Guru Rakha