****chaupai Sahib Worlwide Jaap?****

"Once completing the task what does the objective hope to achieve. what I'm asking is what change are all these people taking part wanting for?"

If you still finding things difficult to grasp then please accept this humble attempt to enlighten you, many people have different reasons to pray and do path, this specific "jaap" in effect begging waheguru to look after the beloved Khalsa Panth, with this comes realisation that we, mortals are nothing, the the "wanting for" as you put it, is for waheguru to do "rakheea" of His khalsa panth.

If you read Chaupai Sahib, there is no more fitting bani that demonstrates total submission to the will of God and how Guru Ji gaves us such a powerful bani to ask for nothing but his blessings and kirpa to save this world from the power of kaljug.......now specifically why, such a large number of paths? again the more ban iyou read, the power it has, reading one or two is a proper blessing, but the more you read, the more the bani draws you into it and the more the worlds of this powerful bani begin to take effect.

Humari Karo Hath Deh Racha Pooran Hooee Chitt Ki Iccha

Oh Waheguru Please take me by the hand and take care of me, and fulfill all my desires (desire to be at your pavitaar charan) come true.

Just on the first line, if we are thinking about our panth, its history, its present and how we want to see its future, in chardi kalah, the intent behind reciting the shabad takes on a much more powerful meaning, and apply that to the rest of the full Chaupai Sahib and we have ourselves some blow-blowing kirpa courtesy of Waheguru and i have absolute faith and Waheguru will always stand by his Sikhs, as long as His Sikhs stand by Him.

With the current state of somes parts of the panth, this is a brilliant opportunity to make a physical and spiritual effort to restore the Khalsa Panth to it true glory, Shabad is our Guru and we ultimately beg our Guru to save ours selves from the mess we untimatly created.

Bhul Chuck Maafi

:)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t recall anybody organising a massive prayer syndicate when the panth has been in real dire peril in the past. Maybe the problem being it’s the right kind of Sikhs who are the biggest threat to Sikhi today, I can’t see any amount of prayers changing that. At times it’s commonsense to apply commonsense before asking for divine intervention.

At times it’s commonsense to apply commonsense before asking for divine intervention.

well thats you personal opinion then isnt it? I personally believe that it is indeed divine intervention that forms the basic of the type of common snese that will actually be of use to anyone in this world........ :)

again just my opinion

:)

lol

Gurbani gurbani gurbani!!

For anything to be fixed in the panth we need the support of Gurbani. Its as simple as that.

If the sikhs are the wrong sikhs or the right sikhs or whatever type of sikhs, the way to change them/ourselves is via gurbani. By reading it, understanding it, doing seva of it etc.

If we are facing problems, then via gurbani we ask maharajh for their protection and assistance.

if we want to physically change something we again ask maharajh via gurbani for the strength and wisdom to do so.

If we want to do something for the panth, then the first step is to be able to pray for the panth.

Was listening to some katha yesterday and kathavchak was saying that Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji also used to do an additional chaupai sahib for the chardi kala of the panth every day.

Already sangat who would normally not be reading gurbani are doing so, so even if nothing else, some of us may get the blessing to read some more gurbani over the next few months. Anyone with a problem with sikhs reading more gurbani needs to think about their motives. And in dire times gurbani has always been read and relied upon for support. Singhs with Sant Ji would do countless jaap of japji sahib and chaupai sahib. History gives examples of Guru Sahib themselves doing immense jaap and abhiyaas of gurbani.

The fact is as a worldwide community this is a chance to work togther for a single aim. And its simple. Read Gurbani. There just simply cannot be an issue with this whatsoever.

ps if you cant see any amount of prayers changing something, then perhaps you should read chaupai sahib yourself and see how guru sahib has blessed his sikhs with bani which can fulfill any of their wishes. If you dont beleive in Guru sahibs own words. Then nothing anyone says here will help you.

Best of luck.

I would like to share with the sangat the power of Chaupai Shaib & THE WARRIOR Paji

Me and my singini had been trying for three years to have a child. We went up and down the uk, spoke to numerous doctors. She even tried surgery and that did not help. In the end the Doctors advised that the next step would be IVF treatment. This had a three year waiting list at our hospital and would cost £2500 - £3000 to do it private within 6 months.

We could no way afford this unless we went in to debt, we told my mother about this and she had a word with Amrithari singni who did a lot of path and devoted her life to gurbani. She told us to do 5 chauipa shiabs a day for 40 days.

We were sceptical to say the least but we started to do them that day, within 14 days she was pregnant!

We continued to do them and we keep doing them. We are ashamed to admit it that we forgot the power of bani........we will never forget again!

This is a true story that me and my wife has been through, we are now having our second child!

This is two people doing Chaupai Shaib.............Now there thousands if not tens of thousands doing Chaupai Shaib Path.........believe......there will be a change!

.....waheguru has a lot of love

I would like to share with the sangat the power of Chaupai Shaib & THE WARRIOR Paji

Me and my singini had been trying for three years to have a child. We went up and down the uk, spoke to numerous doctors. She even tried surgery and that did not help. In the end the Doctors advised that the next step would be IVF treatment. This had a three year waiting list at our hospital and would cost £2500 - £3000 to do it private within 6 months.

We could no way afford this unless we went in to debt, we told my mother about this and she had a word with Amrithari singni who did a lot of path and devoted her life to gurbani. She told us to do 5 chauipa shiabs a day for 40 days.

We were sceptical to say the least but we started to do them that day, within 14 days she was pregnant!

We continued to do them and we keep doing them. We are ashamed to admit it that we forgot the power of bani........we will never forget again!

This is a true story that me and my wife has been through, we are now having our second child!

This is two people doing Chaupai Shaib.............Now there thousands if not tens of thousands doing Chaupai Shaib Path.........believe......there will be a change!

.....waheguru has a lot of love

First thing to make me smile ALL day!