Why Girls "don't Find Sikh Turbaned Men Attractive"

Err, maybe some of you just need to start using Lynx? I and many other young turbaned, bearded Sikh men I know, never had a problem finding members of the opposite sex who were attracted to us. Explaining to them that we didn't date was more of the problem. I didn't bat them away every day, but it wasn't the way some of you guys put it across. Anyone who has this problem, maybe you should think less about the turban & beard and more about the Colgate and the soap? ;)

i dont know what "lynx" is but im gonna go out on a limb here and assume that its something like gel to help you tie up and press ur dhari to ur face like its plaster...if not im sorry...BUT on that note, pleasssseee spare humanity of the sight...tying up ur beard is sooo awful, it looks really really bad and i mean really, plz just stop for the sake of humanity for real it looks so bad...might be my own opinion and those who i know around me...but if u havent started doing that, stay that way ! dont start on this it looks sooo funny, it makes ur face look liek that cat on "alice in wonderland" u guys know what im talking about ? lol

no offense, but i mean i understand if u work and u have to for ur safety etc etc, but wen ur at home and have nothing else restricting u, please restrict of this act as well

lol "lynx" is deodrant, not gel. You could of just typed it in google to find out what it is. But actually that might come up with a picture of a big cat.

lol, naujawanidotcom was right then. come on guys, good personal hygiene is not antipanthic. so you have no excuses for being smelly. *i'm looking at you hardkaurwarrior* lol.

During the 1st and 2nd world wars, Sikh men were seen as quite a catch, if you haven't seen the English Patient (I think it won oscars), was there not a Sikh male romantic lead (I think that Naveen Andrews played the part) with some french actress.

Also, I recall watching a documentary about the injured Sikh soldiers who fought inthe trenches during WW1 had White English nurses swooning over them whilst they were being treated, (perhaps some one can confirm this),so Sikh men were not always seen as unattractive.

Dear Veerji,

I need to discuss something which is not related to this thread.As i can recall we communcated through orkut and at that point u were abt to join airforce.I dont have ur scrap on orkut so i request u to give email.

Regards

Err, maybe some of you just need to start using Lynx? I and many other young turbaned, bearded Sikh men I know, never had a problem finding members of the opposite sex who were attracted to us. Explaining to them that we didn't date was more of the problem. I didn't bat them away every day, but it wasn't the way some of you guys put it across. Anyone who has this problem, maybe you should think less about the turban & beard and more about the Colgate and the soap? ;)

i dont know what "lynx" is but im gonna go out on a limb here and assume that its something like gel to help you tie up and press ur dhari to ur face like its plaster...if not im sorry...BUT on that note, pleasssseee spare humanity of the sight...tying up ur beard is sooo awful, it looks really really bad and i mean really, plz just stop for the sake of humanity for real it looks so bad...might be my own opinion and those who i know around me...but if u havent started doing that, stay that way ! dont start on this it looks sooo funny, it makes ur face look liek that cat on "alice in wonderland" u guys know what im talking about ? lol

no offense, but i mean i understand if u work and u have to for ur safety etc etc, but wen ur at home and have nothing else restricting u, please restrict of this act as well

lol "lynx" is deodrant, not gel. You could of just typed it in google to find out what it is. But actually that might come up with a picture of a big cat.

lol, naujawanidotcom was right then. come on guys, good personal hygiene is not antipanthic. so you have no excuses for being smelly. *i'm looking at you hardkaurwarrior* lol.