The Sikh Channel

satty2007

If the namdharis don't accept Siri Guru Granth Sahib, as their eternal living guru, then they just regard it as a book, hence they are not sikh, hence what are they doing on a Sikh channel? Even if the message is good, deep within they are unpure. So if they see a "good message" then it is actually bad, because people might start following them. That is not Sikhi. Guru Granth Sahib ji is our Guru, we accept no mortals as Guru.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the namdharis don't accept Siri Guru Granth Sahib, as their eternal living guru, then they just regard it as a book, hence they are not sikh, hence what are they doing on a Sikh channel? Even if the message is good, deep within they are unpure. So if they see a "good message" then it is actually bad, because people might start following them. That is not Sikhi. Guru Granth Sahib ji is our Guru, we accept no mortals as Guru.

you accept no mortals as your Guru?

Was Guru Gobind Singh ji not in Huamn Form when they gave Avatar?

Or for that matter, Guru Nanak Sahib?

Jujhar Singh ji, With all due respect I think you live in la de da land when you put forward the naamdhari belief. You seem to be picking on the acceptable aspects, which is hugely shadowed by the unacceptable aspects. I suggest you visit the local namdhari dera and see who really is their guru.

I am in la de da land right? When I am tolerant to other people's belief like a SIKH should be?

be tolerant, see what they have to say. Namdhari's have not mocked anything to do with Sikhs, if they have then please state.

Thanks

oh paji chak de fateh. you now seem to have the power to autheraise who is a sikh or not. well done...

and you also are an anterjami as you know who is unpure as well.

why dont we for a change follow what ad granth sahib ji says. this is the definition of what guru ram das ji says who is a sikh or not. only a guru or akaalpurakh can decide this.

1. Page305 Line 16 Raag Gaurhee: Guru Ram Das

ਗੁਰ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਕਾ ਜੋ ਸਿਖੁ ਅਖਾਏ ਸੁ ਭਲਕੇ ਉਠਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਵੈ ॥

gur sathigur kaa jo sikh akhaaeae s bhalakae outh har naam dhhiaavai ||

One who calls himself a Sikh of the Guru the True Guru shall rise in the early morning hours and meditate on the Lord's Name.

Thanks

OH PLEEEEEAAAAASE, Obviously the body is temporary, but the soul lives on. The same light that was in Guru Nanak was in Guru Gobind Singh, The very same light is in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji today. BUT THAT SAME LIGHT IS NOT in fake namdhari gurus. the namdhari gurus are still subject to birth and death in reincarnation, therefore they are not immortal. Guru Sahib on the other hand is immortal. Isn't that so amazing?

Thanks

OH PLEEEEEAAAAASE, Obviously the body is temporary, but the soul lives on. The same light that was in Guru Nanak was in Guru Gobind Singh, The very same light is in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji today. BUT THAT SAME LIGHT IS NOT in fake namdhari gurus. the namdhari gurus are still subject to birth and death in reincarnation, therefore they are not immortal. Guru Sahib on the other hand is immortal. Isn't that so amazing?

baabeoh! read what you write before you post it...

Pythagoras' theorem is also immortal, alongside Newton's Law and Euclidean algorithm... what's your point?

oh chak de fateh singh saab you have so much gyan and are in so much chardiklaa that you have the autherity to comment on who is a sikh or not. oh yh your an anterjami as well as you know that kooke are bad and evil inside even if they do parchar of dasam guru and dasam grath (sorry if the word dasam granth ) offended anyone if you dont consider it bani.

why dont we for a change follow what ad grnth sahib ji says about who is a sikh o not.

1. Page305 Line 16 Raag Gaurhee: Guru Ram Das

ਗੁਰ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਕਾ ਜੋ ਸਿਖੁ ਅਖਾਏ ਸੁ ਭਲਕੇ ਉਠਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਵੈ ॥

gur sathigur kaa jo sikh akhaaeae s bhalakae outh har naam dhhiaavai ||

One who calls himself a Sikh of the Guru the True Guru shall rise in the early morning hours and meditate on the Lord's Name.

only akaalpurakh and the guru can decide who is their sikh or not.

fateh

Jujhar Singh Ji, you are obviously close to the namdhari belief and any further discussion will only become offensive. I wont take this discussion forward as it is inapproriate for other users.

I would however like to communicate my family's annoyane at the Sikh Channel for allowing certain people of certain affiliations to represent the Sikh belief. We will be watching with caution

Jujhar Singh Ji, you are obviously close to the namdhari belief and any further discussion will only become offensive. I wont take this discussion forward as it is inapproriate for other users.

I would however like to communicate my family's annoyane at the Sikh Channel for allowing certain people of certain affiliations to represent the Sikh belief. We will be watching with caution

be open minded,

you're acting the same way SGPC acted when they kicked out the Muslim Rababi's of Amritsar, their kirtan was truly amazing... Yet as they were not 'baptised' sikhs they were banned. Even though these same people's ancestors were performing kirtan in from of our Dehdhari Guru's (Guru Nanak dev sahib to Guru Gobind Singh Sahib before you get any other idea's)

I'm just showing you the other side of the coin, obviously you don't like it... it's ok, it's not for every one.

At least look in to it or research it, may make some of your misconceptions clearer.

Thanks

be open minded,

you're acting the same way SGPC acted when they kicked out the Muslim Rababi's of Amritsar, their kirtan was truly amazing... Yet as they were not 'baptised' sikhs they were banned. Even though these same people's ancestors were performing kirtan in from of our Dehdhari Guru's (Guru Nanak dev sahib to Guru Gobind Singh Sahib before you get any other idea's)

I'm just showing you the other side of the coin, obviously you don't like it... it's ok, it's not for every one.

At least look in to it or research it, may make some of your misconceptions clearer.

Thanks

VaheguruJiKaKhalsaVaheguruJiKiFateh!

Jujhar Singh,

Do you believe that the current leader of the naamdharis Guru Jagjit Singh is the 15th jyot of Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj because the naamdhari's certainly do?

Do you believe that Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj hid in the gupt roop of ajaipal singh for another 150 years after 1708 and then passed the guruship to Guru Balak Singh?

Do you believe that Guru Gobind Singh did not allow women to take amrit and it was Guru Ram Singh who first gave amrit to women?

Maybe you can answer the above points as these are some of the distored facts that naamdharis put forward and the reason I have so much familiarity with this is because I was born into a family in which my great grandfather and grandfather were prominant naamdharis.

That's another chapter, back to the point. There needs to be very careful consideration by the Sikh Channel on who they wish to put forward as parcharaks.