The Sikh Channel

satty2007

My comment about wrinkles, was just to state God is the best, and gives his devotees the best. The reason the 5th Guru 8th Guru and 9th Guru of the Sikhs died in the way they did was to prove a point. The point being, they had the power to perfom a miracle. But they were better than that. For example Guru Tegh Bahadur could of done a miracle to save his life, he could of teleported out of their like a coward. But no the point was he was courageous, and he was better than the scummy Mughals. Guru Harkrishan's point was that the body doesn't last forever, so don't waste time.

But what point is the namdhari guru trying to make? Our Gurus could of done a miracle, but chose not to as they were better than that. Remember Baba Atal, 6th Guru's son, did a miracle to bring a friend back to life. But this cost him his own life. My point being are Guru's did sacrifices for a reason.

you think these Guru's proved a point in one night? its only using hindsight we realise they proved this point.

But what is the Namdhari Guru trying to prove? What sacrificing is he doing? Where is the love he is showing. If he is the satguru, and im seeking satgurus love, why am i not getting any love back from the

"namdhari satguru" Why? because he is not one with God.

You are blind to the 'namdhari satguru' you DON'T want to believe it, that is why you are not getting any love from them. Your guru is Aadh Guru Granth Sahib, they are showing you love, then why do you need the 'Namdhari Satguru'? This does not mean you talk down to them, unless you are elevated higher than they are.

You have a Guru, you don't need the Namdhari Guru, therefore you are greater.

I'm not going to go to the point that says that 'he' is not one with God, because I'm not that spiritually connected, not as much as you are as you clearly know that they are not attached to God. Fair play, I'm still under the impression 'he' is better than me.

That is why im slandering your Guru, because im scared of the real Guru, and dharam raj, so obviously I would not slander the real Guru, but your Guru is a phoney. And he claims that he is the Guru instead of my beloved Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji. And SGGS is God. You can claim to be who ever you want i don't care. But don't pretend you are God, because i will speak openly about that. Thats why i said all those nasty things, thats why im not being nice. Because you are not being nice to God. And God does everything for me and for all of us. You can say stuff about me, but never about Guru ji. So to all you who think there was nothing wrong, with what happened on the Sikh channel, they are openly slandering our Guru. You can't let that pass and say "oh theres nothing wrong with that" Doesn't matter if they didn't say anything verbally, body language is an even bigger speaker.

Fair enough, you are obviously better than I, therefore I am not going to bother to answer this point.

PS Namdhari's do not slander 'your' Guru, as they treat Gurbani in the exact same method as any 'Guru Granth Sahib' worshipping 'Sikh'. This can be seen at any 'Namdhari Gurdwara' that you go too.

PPS Go to Sri Bhaini Sahib, Ludhiana, see what goes on there yourself...

Enjoy the rest of your day :)

I am better than you thats right........... Better at being a sinner, im better at disobeying God. I sorry for offending you. But you see, you say you respect Gurbani in the same way sikhs do, but i heard you that you have altered gurbani to suit you. Disortion of Gurbani I have heard. But there is no evidence, just rumours, so Im going to take your world for it, i beleive you treat SGGS in the same way Sikhs do. After all you are not going to lie. Sorry for slandering, i just thought your Guru was trying to impersonate mine. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

I'm not on a quest to find out who is the better sinner. However what I do aim to do is to eradicate any 'anti-anybody and everybody' in your mind, veer Harjeet Singh.

Please try and do research as to the claims you're making. Thanks

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not on a quest to find out who is the better sinner.

don't care

However what I do aim to do is to eradicate any 'anti-anybody and everybody' in your mind, veer Harjeet Singh.

me too stubborn

Please try and do research as to the claims you're making. Thanks

already said there was no evidence, and i believe in what you say.

We are going off topic, the admins and moderators aren't liking it. everytime we engage in useless discussion more weight is added on to our already fat heads. And we keep on making a fool out of ourselves.

im not namdhari but why has not anybody highlighted the sacrifices that namdharis have done in the past, namdharis are sikhs exactly as orthodox sikhs such as u n me, the only difference is they believe in a continuing human succession of guruship and dont take amrit, however that doesnt mean that they cant spread GuruNanak teachings........we should accept that this is a problem (augun) in them, however have we not got problems (augun) in mainstream sikhs, just look at our committee members for a start........end of the day they are rehatvaan, not kurehati and have full faith in 10 Gurus and SGGS and teachings of Gurmat, therefore no problem coming on sikh channel YES PREACHING IN A GURDVARA THEN THATS A DIFFERENT MATTER COMPLETELY

im not namdhari but why has not anybody highlighted the sacrifices that namdharis have done in the past, namdharis are sikhs exactly as orthodox sikhs such as u n me, the only difference is they believe in a continuing human succession of guruship and dont take amrit, however that doesnt mean that they cant spread GuruNanak teachings........we should accept that this is a problem (augun) in them, however have we not got problems (augun) in mainstream sikhs, just look at our committee members for a start........end of the day they are rehatvaan, not kurehati and have full faith in 10 Gurus and SGGS and teachings of Gurmat, therefore no problem coming on sikh channel YES PREACHING IN A GURDVARA THEN THATS A DIFFERENT MATTER COMPLETELY

akal takht maryada is very clear on who is a sikh i.e. that person who at the very least has full faith in sri guru granth sahib as the eternal guru.

the channels name is "the sikh channel", sevadars should consider akal takhts hukams before proceeding with naamdhari parchariks in the future

on the whole good seva being undertaken by sikh channel

p.s. no difference in my mind between sikh channel and preaching in gurdwara, if anything dodgy parchariks have potential to do more damage on tv, as explained earlier

bhul chuk maaf

"namdharis dont take amrit" is a huge misconception. i would like to state that this is incorrect and that namdharis do take amrit both men and women with the blessing of guru gobind singh ji and guru ram singh ji. we read the same 5 banis and do the same nitnem including chandi di vaar da paath. we also follow the same gurmantar of waheguru given by satguru nanek dev ji. it must be noted that to be an amritdhari is essential in the namdhari panth as guru ram sigh ji had created the sant khalsa and started a revolt against the british known as the kooka movement. during the time period of 10 years guru ram singh ji had created 700,000 amritdhari sikhs.

fateh

My comment about wrinkles, was just to state God is the best, and gives his devotees the best. The reason the 5th Guru 8th Guru and 9th Guru of the Sikhs died in the way they did was to prove a point. The point being, they had the power to perfom a miracle. But they were better than that. For example Guru Tegh Bahadur could of done a miracle to save his life, he could of teleported out of their like a coward. But no the point was he was courageous, and he was better than the scummy Mughals. Guru Harkrishan's point was that the body doesn't last forever, so don't waste time.

But what point is the namdhari guru trying to make? Our Gurus could of done a miracle, but chose not to as they were better than that. Remember Baba Atal, 6th Guru's son, did a miracle to bring a friend back to life. But this cost him his own life. My point being are Guru's did sacrifices for a reason.

you think these Guru's proved a point in one night? its only using hindsight we realise they proved this point.

But what is the Namdhari Guru trying to prove? What sacrificing is he doing? Where is the love he is showing. If he is the satguru, and im seeking satgurus love, why am i not getting any love back from the

"namdhari satguru" Why? because he is not one with God.

You are blind to the 'namdhari satguru' you DON'T want to believe it, that is why you are not getting any love from them. Your guru is Aadh Guru Granth Sahib, they are showing you love, then why do you need the 'Namdhari Satguru'? This does not mean you talk down to them, unless you are elevated higher than they are.

You have a Guru, you don't need the Namdhari Guru, therefore you are greater.

I'm not going to go to the point that says that 'he' is not one with God, because I'm not that spiritually connected, not as much as you are as you clearly know that they are not attached to God. Fair play, I'm still under the impression 'he' is better than me.

That is why im slandering your Guru, because im scared of the real Guru, and dharam raj, so obviously I would not slander the real Guru, but your Guru is a phoney. And he claims that he is the Guru instead of my beloved Siri Guru Granth Sahib ji. And SGGS is God. You can claim to be who ever you want i don't care. But don't pretend you are God, because i will speak openly about that. Thats why i said all those nasty things, thats why im not being nice. Because you are not being nice to God. And God does everything for me and for all of us. You can say stuff about me, but never about Guru ji. So to all you who think there was nothing wrong, with what happened on the Sikh channel, they are openly slandering our Guru. You can't let that pass and say "oh theres nothing wrong with that" Doesn't matter if they didn't say anything verbally, body language is an even bigger speaker.

Fair enough, you are obviously better than I, therefore I am not going to bother to answer this point.

PS Namdhari's do not slander 'your' Guru, as they treat Gurbani in the exact same method as any 'Guru Granth Sahib' worshipping 'Sikh'. This can be seen at any 'Namdhari Gurdwara' that you go too.

PPS Go to Sri Bhaini Sahib, Ludhiana, see what goes on there yourself...

Enjoy the rest of your day :)

I am better than you thats right........... Better at being a sinner, im better at disobeying God. I sorry for offending you. But you see, you say you respect Gurbani in the same way sikhs do, but i heard you that you have altered gurbani to suit you. Disortion of Gurbani I have heard. But there is no evidence, just rumours, so Im going to take your world for it, i beleive you treat SGGS in the same way Sikhs do. After all you are not going to lie. Sorry for slandering, i just thought your Guru was trying to impersonate mine. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

http://www.panthic.org/news/131/ARTICLE/3090/2007-02-07.html

EVIDENCE OF DISTORTION OF BANI

Sri Akal Thakt Sahib has banned Kukeh from performing at Gurdwareh / Panthic stages the same should be for the Sikh Channel,they insult Guru Maharaj by claiming Jagjit is Guru,while making lies that Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji hid for 200 yrs,devi worship, worship of fire havan dehdhari guru burning angs of bani and so on

THE SITE BELOW IN THE VIDEO SECTION SHWS THE ANTI GURMAT PRACTICES THEY DO

http://www.beantpatshah.info/

"namdharis dont take amrit" is a huge misconception. i would like to state that this is incorrect and that namdharis do take amrit both men and women with the blessing of guru gobind singh ji and guru ram singh ji. we read the same 5 banis and do the same nitnem including chandi di vaar da paath. we also follow the same gurmantar of waheguru given by satguru nanek dev ji. it must be noted that to be an amritdhari is essential in the namdhari panth as guru ram sigh ji had created the sant khalsa and started a revolt against the british known as the kooka movement. during the time period of 10 years guru ram singh ji had created 700,000 amritdhari sikhs.

fateh

Neither do you lot give khande baateh da amrit nor do you believe in the concept of aapeh gur chela ie 10th master also took amrit,you lot say no pathaseh were put in amrit - your kooka sites tell us ,kookeh are a cult the same as radhaswami,ram raheem and so on =Sikhs fail to see this when ram raheem did his jam e insa ceremony mocking amrit Sikhs went mad.but we've missed the pakhandi gurud who have claimed since over 100 years a claim to gurgaddi f SGGSJ - THE NAMDHARIS