Why Do We Need An Independent Sikh Nation

Guest SatwantBeantKehar

Don't you read about 'Nagavanshi' in Indian mythology ?

uloopi, taskshak, vasuki, and many others.

Do you subscribe to the supernatural origin of man ?

In fact after reading Bible I think Eve fell for a Nagavanshi named Lucifer and thus created the begotten one called Cain and ensured the fall of Adam & Eve from heaven.

Everything can be connected, just need to keep an open mind.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've certainly seen alot of convincing evidence of some weird things in this planet, like the lost city of Atlantis, and of the illuminati and all the 2012 crap. lol, i thought it was funny at first to. But everywhere i went a few years ago, i kept seeing more and more evidence of some wierdo things. It is one of the reason how i got into sikhi, i wanted to get away from all weirdoness and get some answers and when i first read a translation of Japji, i got all the answers i was looking for.

There are alot of world dramas, happening recently like earthquakes, terrorist attacks, tsunamis, hurricanes, recession, outbreak of deadly disease. And i know of people who predicted these events years ago, and they have actually come true. Thats why i think all this drama is linked up, and soon Sikhs shall have to defend for righteousness and that is when we will get our land and 960 million sikhs. I know this sounds like some messed up fairy tale, but i have been seeing things that all add up to it.

But then again, im not saying we need to worry or plan for anything, just focus on our normal lives especially on Sikhi, all the worldy dramas of the world will be revealed to us intuitivly. Just a stage God is playing out.

bah, but i don't know anything just my opinion, don't mean to sound like one of those hippie conspiracy people, just i have seen evidence of things.

• 1 year later...
Guest SatwantBeantKehar

Only after jews got israels were they able to revive their culture, religion and an alomost extinct language like hebrew, if we want millions of children to study guru granth sahib , learn gatka , learn gurmat sangeet we need our own country where these things will be part of school curriculum , and also ppl can do phds in various aspects of sikh theology and

BTW how many ppl respoding in this thread - for or against have bothered to study guru granth sahib (analytically, not with shradha) ?

Check out excellent katha on shadat of Bhai Hawara and bhai satwant singh, kehar singh.

I think intially it would be more acceptable to the majority of punjabis and the indian goverement if sikhs campaigned for a vatican style state in punjab around Darbar sahib, although I think it should be alot larger than the Vatican, big enough to contain Amritsar itself and surronding villages, this would allow sikhs to experience freedom, establish a system of goverment and see what economic benefits could be created. The road to Khalistan has begun there is no going back in my opinion, the idea is never going to go away now and I think it would benefit the Indian Goverment to allow atleast a semi-autonomious region vatican-esque, some concessions have to be made now by the indian goverement, espically considering what was promised to Tara Singh on the formation of India. Broken promises should be fulfilled!

Guest SatwantBeantKehar

Nice idea singh1986 but the problem is the oppressive, vicious indian govt will never allow this !! Maybe we can have the vatican style state on a small island which we buy off a destitute country !

Veerji, don't get carried away by the Darwinian theory of evolution which is an anglo-saxon contribution.

Darwin's theory of evolution was a byproduct of the colonisation of various parts of asia, africa and south america by the anglo-saxons who wanted to erase local narratives and impose their own.

After all when all the local mythologies and narratives of these three continents say about the presence of snake-like beings in their midst whom they used to worship, they can't be all wrong now .. can they.

Also there are hardly, the same amount of temples dedicated to eagles, hawks, lions, tigers or wolves.

then why the pre-historic fascination/obsession with only snakes to the exclusion of other predators. Kuch to baat hoga naa ..

Let's cross our fingers and wait for time to give us the answer.

hahaha

are you serious? I assume this has to be a joke? Anglo saxons made up evolution? Ancient lizard people? Do you live on another planet or something?!?