Balley Vicky Singha :-)

S1ngh

i agree wid virji above.. and i think we know vicky much beta den u do .. GHARGHAJ SINGH so pls lay off can ya.. stop all dis bickering stuff.. and for once start bein united and be HAPI dat our sikh brother is doin something GOOD ...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Congrats & thanks to Guru Sahib Jee, Veer Vikramjeet Singh Jee & his respected Parents / family, his awesome real and net sadh sangat, the media people who recongnise his efforts

May Guru Sahib bless all of us the spirit to do these kind of acts for Panth, community and nation. All of us should learn from Vicky Singh veerjee achivement to set up certain goals and then work continously on it. Instead of working on too many thing at a time to work on a particular thing at a time is more beneficial as prove by Vicky Veerjee.

bhula chuka dee maufi

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

:nihungsmile: ^_^ Nice try!!! Nothing new in it still u seemed to be the future Vicky Singh ^_^ . And are u a papa-jatt or what???

Please say no to GEL, OR you are repeating the same others going so far. So whats the difference? If its personal using gel and looks cool, what about cleaned shave :( @ ? And may i de-rag instead of turban wearing? It looks cool :umm: :D , too.

Anyway May WAHEGURU fullfill your wishes mellow.gif and keep up with it...

An <banned word filter activated> speaks because he has to say something,

A wise man speaks because he has something to say.

:e:

Guest mehtab
Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

:nihungsmile:   ^_^ Nice try!!! Nothing new in it still u seemed to be the future Vicky Singh  ^_^  . And are u a papa-jatt or what???

Please say no to GEL, OR you are repeating the same others going so far. So whats the difference? If its personal using gel and looks cool, what about cleaned shave :wub: @ ?  And may i de-rag instead of turban wearing? It looks cool  :umm:   :D , too.

Anyway May WAHEGURU fullfill your wishes   ^_^  and keep up with it...

i hope u were just kidding gharghaj singh jee...let us all join and encourage Vicky and learn from him ^_^:(

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Congrats & thanks to Guru Sahib Jee, Veer Vikramjeet Singh Jee & his respected Parents / family, his awesome real and net sadh sangat, the media people who recongnise his efforts

May Guru Sahib bless all of us the spirit to do these kind of acts for Panth, community and nation. All of us should learn from Vicky Singh veerjee achivement to set up certain goals and then work continously on it. Instead of working on too many thing at a time to work on a particular thing at a time is more beneficial as prove by Vicky Veerjee.

bhula chuka dee maufi

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

:umm: :D :(

Wow.. thank you guys for replying cool :umm: don't worry im not offended by "ghargajara".. he/she is just probably some kid who got lost.. he/she doesn't even know me but pretending that he knows me rolleyes.gif Loser..

Big thanks to all of you guys.. now lets move onto other discussions :D ^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

:umm: :D :(

An <banned word filter activated> speaks because he has to say something,

A wise man speaks because he has something to say.

Keep Trying, you just can't prove me wrong. Uh oh veer ji! :D @. Vicky Singh not only proved success to his family but to the entire khalsa panth, too. And that is appreciated. :nihungsmile: ... May guru's grace be upon u Vicky Singh ^_^^_^ .
What have you done lately Gharghaj Singh?
:wub:

I don't need to prove it u guru piyare. Guru Sahib got the credit and thanks for asking such question...

Gharghaj Singh & Company :nihungsmile:

Vicky Singh, you are amazing man and done wonderful things for the panth... yaar lagda hunn time aa giya, tenu vi koi dera doora khol ke dena pena... tongue.gif i am on ur side, and so is aapna kaka rochak... so u got two changos... :umm: :D :( :nihungsmile: :wub: :D :D

Guest mehtab

i can be treasurer...i have a lot of experience counting money that doesnt belong to me ( no i wasn't a bank robber...had a desk job on campus :umm: )