Balley Vicky Singha :-)

S1ngh

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ooooooooh what a handsome guy :D

what happened about the matrimonial agency i read about on this forum? any sardarni ji interested in this sardar ji :(

i'm not a sardarni so i'm automatically out :umm:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

That's right Bhainji, I made a few unsuccessful attempts to get Vicky Singh married off in India. Gave his pic to all the marriage bureaus from Jagraon to Ludhiana. He had a lot of offers but he said he want's to enjoy life, lai as if you can't enjoy life while being married..or am I just being naive.. grin.gif

If any Sardarni is interested in Vicky Singh, please go through me as I need to gain Vichola experience, it's a cut throat business this m

arriage malarky B)

Guest balwinderkaur

yay biscuit bikkie vickey. :umm: GOOD JOB DUDE. :D keep the sikhee flag flying high. i'm so proud that i know u. :(

Best Regards from Down Under :wub:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

:nihungsmile: ^_^ Nice try!!! Nothing new in it still u seemed to be the future Vicky Singh ^_^ . And are u a papa-jatt or what???

Please say no to GEL, OR you are repeating the same others going so far. So whats the difference? If its personal using gel and looks cool, what about cleaned shave :( @ ? And may i de-rag instead of turban wearing? It looks cool :umm: :D , too.

Anyway May WAHEGURU fullfill your wishes ^_^ and keep up with it...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

:nihungsmile:  ^_^ Nice try!!! Nothing new in it still u seemed to be the future Vicky Singh  ^_^  . And are u a papa-jatt or what???

Please say no to GEL, OR you are repeating the same others going so far. So whats the difference? If its personal using gel and looks cool, what about cleaned shave :( @ ?  And may i de-rag instead of turban wearing? It looks cool  :umm:   :D , too.

Anyway May WAHEGURU fullfill your wishes  ^_^  and keep up with it...

Sometimes some people just can't take the fact that Sikhs are out there talking to the media about Sikh issues. Getting off their backsides and achieving something.

What have you done lately Gharghaj Singh?