** Remembrance March & Freedom Rally ( Sunday 7 June 2009 In Central London, Uk ) **

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have drafted a message to send to the BBC regarding this rally. I would like to know your feedback and hope you support this by sending as many messages as possible regarding this.

This is what I intend to send:

Dear BBC

I would like to express my deep disappointment regarding a rally that had taken place at Hyde Park, London on 07/06/09. This rally had been organised as an remembrance event for the 25th anniversary of the 1984 attacks on the Golden Temple, in “Operation Bluestar” and the genocide.

It seems to me that issues that benefit Sikhs are totally ignored, but issues that show Sikhs in a bad light are almost always covered by media.

I would like to know why yourself, the BBC, and other national media agencies have not covered the rally even in a passing reference.

No British media will propley cover this as it will damage relations withs its economic friend India,we have to do out own media, the best thing was the attendence with around 10 coaches from Southall southall thats the 1st time we have had 10 Coaches and the mass attendence of Sikh Youths - amazing,the more we educate our own the better for ys