hehehehe..

harps

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Since I'm not American, my say doesn't hold much weight.

But in this election it appears you are going to have to vote between a person you KNOW is evil vs. someone who certainly looks like they WILL BECOME evil.

Its deciding the better of the two evils :umm:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Kerry screwed up. Everybody does. Personally I don't believe in politics, because they will corrupt anyone and everything. That being said, I'd say that Kerry is tons better than Bush, because of the fact that he actually cares about the country and our economy. Bush is making tons of money off of rich businesses, so he doesn't really care that much about the common man especially when he starts 'arguments' over people that attacked family members for instance, oh say his dad rolleyes.gif not that there's anything wrong about a certain 'argument' people are arguing about now.

haha

BUSH IS THE MAN :umm: :(

Although my vote wouldn't count blush.gif :D

Although Im not sure u amrikansknow what the Us soldiers are doign in Iraq - Toturing the Innocent -

I dont tihnk it was pre-planned by Bush to do so - but still he shudda organized it better :T:

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

its hard to see the person winning the election who called us and our Shaheed Singhs "terrorists"... just think about it. this is exactly what indian gonv't is saying what kerry said. but why does our blood starts boiling when we hear the similar accusation by indian politicians then???