Shabad Alarm

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

yeah, if u have keertan on your computer and speakers... you can

go to control panel and then click on scheduled tasks

pick the shabad that you want and it should work to open in your default player and set the tiem and date

leave your computer on and speakers on and it should work.... test it out before

[this post is not responsible for the alarm not working and you being late tongue.gif ]

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Woww.... I took Son of Guru Gobind Singh Ji jee's advice... and I went to download.com and got "Alarm Clock 1.0" and I tested it... it's a beautiful device if your computer can stay up all night and not make too much noise :umm:

I hope it wakes me up tomorrow... I haven't waken up at amrit vela in a very long time :D

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Guest balwinderkaur

hehehehhe that sounds like a good idea. :umm: but if i make my notebook like that...i will end up sleeping all the more cuz shabads are sooooooooooo soothing and COOL i will juz wanna lie in bed further to keep listening and not wake up...so rrrrrrrriiiinnnnnngggggggggg and coocoocoo is better for me in a way....since it irritates me to the max,i'm forced to wake up and turn it off tongue.gif .....although if we have keertan/paath alarmclock it will definitely have a positive effect cuz the first thing we hear is bani...which is nice. :D

Guest rsingh

there maybe another solution for people who dont want 2 use a computer.

1) get a small tape recorder and put in a shabad tape and put it to full blast near ur head...(CD may not work as it may need a play button press.)

2) then get a timer, set the time and plug in the tape player. press PLAY. :T: Shud in theory go off in the morning at the set time. and wake u up :umm:

this isnt a tried and tested method, but shud wrk blush.gif :e:

hehehehhe that sounds like a good idea. :umm: but if i make my notebook like that...i will end up sleeping all the more cuz shabads are sooooooooooo soothing and COOL i will juz wanna lie in bed further to keep listening and not wake up...so rrrrrrrriiiinnnnnngggggggggg and coocoocoo is better for me in a way....since it irritates me to the max,i'm forced to wake up and turn it off tongue.gif .....although if we have keertan/paath alarmclock it will definitely have a positive effect cuz the first thing we hear is bani...which is nice. :D

I'M EXACTLY THE SAME HAHAHAHAA!! I HATE THE BLOODY ANNOYING COOO COOOO but it wakes me UP! hehe.. i've tried the keertan strategy... what happens is i wake up, and i'ml ike.. aww so nice.. i'm all comfortable and NOW i have keertan too!!! i definitely do NOT get up

if you got a mobile which can record sounds then do so

I recordedBhai TejinderPal Singh jee's Simran (only 30 secs tho :umm:)

haha

and in the morning

its really loud and the Simran begins :D

When I used a co co clock, it didn't work - I simply couldn't wake up tongue.gif

this is a guaranteed working emthod

if u record with MAX volume :(