Painting On The Wall?

Guest _learner_

Guest _learner_

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I was looking at Gurmukstuck's (sikhnet) photos on flickr and i came across this photographs http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3597/356475...c44eb4e10_o.jpg

It from a wedding and the painting on the back looks odd.

It show all the Guru's, Stories, Gurdwaras but who is the women in the middle?? It looks like Virgin Mary (Jesus Mother) in the Khanda, if so, why would she be in the center of the image? What is it trying to say? Whats so special about this women that she is in the middle of the greatness of the Gurdwaras and all Sikh Guru's???

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

I think its a interfaith picture, because it has images from different faiths, you know one of those peace interfaith pictures that are meant to bring other faiths together with peace. Not sure tho.

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Mod Note: Khalsa Girl, your response was deemed to be innapropriate and offensive and therfore has been edited. If the picture offends you so much, instead of jumping to conclusions, please get in touch with Gurmustak Singh through his website and ask for clarification on what this picture represents......When you have that response feel free to share that back with the sangat.........consider this a pre warning :)

• 3 weeks later...
Mod Note: Khalsa Girl, your response was deemed to be innapropriate and offensive and therfore has been edited. If the picture offends you so much, instead of jumping to conclusions, please get in touch with Gurmustak Singh through his website and ask for clarification on what this picture represents......When you have that response feel free to share that back with the sangat.........consider this a pre warning :)

No offense.. I'm not trying to act 'smart'..but I honestly think that my post was not inappropriate or offensive.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

..and how can you give me a pre-warning with a smile..? lol ..I almost thought it was a prank

Your right that is the Virgin mary in the middle.

There is also a hindu deity sheran valee in there on the top right.

Another hindu deity on the top left which i cant quite make out the identity of.

Very unusual. By the looks of it its a collage of pic n mix from different religions.

I hope this was not inside a gurdwara.