Hindu Mob Trying To Sexually Harass Cnn Reporter

theres a bit more info about the origins of Lucifer

"http://www.picknettprince.com/books/secret...gt;<BR>It

is overall a good lesson for Sikhs today to learn from the past - how the Christians had to come to terms with some of the merciless punishments of God given in the Old testament with the image of a loving and peacful god propogated by Jesus.

At first they beleived that both the kind and furious aspects of God were different aspects of the same being but later created the image of Lucifer, the Devil as a malignant force responsible for all the evil in the world

At little like some Sikhs today always looking to blame and hate others rather than look inwards and do dome serious introspection

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz
dont matter, if you were raped and your dignity was taken away then you would know what it is to be raped, doenst matter wat time it was it doenst make it right, if it was right for some ppl of a certain religion cus of their time, dont make it right for me..im not a hindu im a sikh, im a singhnee and i will stand for guru gobind singh jis teachings... guru gobind singh ji made the khalsa panth and the khalsa panth has shers and shernian, we dont accept any bakwaas or disrespect like that in our chardi kala panth, maybe others do, but we dont..if someone does they are NOT a sikh so dont anyone even try to compare them to a sikh.. if someone supports the ways of others that's up to them, but those that are guru gobind singh jis khalsa never stoop down to that level, END of story.

Firstly who has Ram and Krishna raped ? What people are alluding to here is that both of them took advantage of the status-quo positions of the male in that society and 'exploited' women who were close to them.

Secondly Sikhism is a 200 yr-old religion and has a newer narrative. The Sikh narrative is comparitively new, and thus is limited in content. Wait for the same period as these older religions have and then see what turns out.

What if somebody you idolize today, turns out to be a rotten fruit tomorrow ? You will then be forced to defend them the same way Hindus go about defending Ram and Krishna.

So my conclusion that if Sikhism has nothing to compare with the likes of Ram and Krishna, then they can only be thankful but if you take undue pride in something that hasn't happened yet. If it happens, then you too are forced to be obstinate and bury your heads in the sand like the rest of them ?

hindu alert hindu alert lol

ur a waste of breath,

Ok .. so while discussing theology you suddenly descend to bash me personally ?

what do you mean LIKES, we arent narrow minded like you buddy, we believe in ONE GOD who has different names, if you say waheguru donest compare to the likes of ram then yuo are saying god doesnt compare to the likes of god...get a life

A frog who lives in the well think that is his world. he believes in 'One Well'.

Pardon me but I am looking at life from various perspectives, is that a crime ?

enuff with you, i know now that you MUST be a misguided hindu/muslim or w/e u are

that one statement explains more about the 'narrow' state of your mind than it does about mine.

and kg, yea i didnt mean religions as in true gurmukhs etc, i meant as in ppl who claim they are this and that but underneath are smething else

And you just have the modern times to compare with. You just know from what you see from the present. that's what I was saying.

and RAJU ahaha if that donest give it away already that ur not sikh.. i guess it really hurts to see a sikh woman take pride in her faith right :::DD: :D :DD:D: relax homie , you cant change that and never will, i feel proud t obe a sikh, so what u gona do about it? you're talkin crap thats got to do wiht nothing...

I have never tried to convince anybody on this forum of my 'Sikhness' or not. Never was that insecure to do that. No mam, I can hold my own and keep my own fort. Sikh or not.

im a sikh and proooooooooouuu of it, hate it or love it ..you know that one hurt ;)

im out of here

boleee soo nihal ..SATTSRII AKAALLLUUHH

I am the last person on earth to get drawn into a

mine is bigger

mine is best

mine is longer

contest.

but apart from the above three claims, none here seem to prove anything other than give a facile explanation on how 'their religion' is better than the rest. Well if your religion is better than the rest, you need not shout that out loud, instead make that implicit through your actions and quotes of the great things accomplished from that faith.

Else it becomes like me stepping out of my house to announce to my hood on how I am the strongest. It sounds vain and pompous and passes me off for a d***. Would you like to be in similar shoes ?

Raju, the problem with the hindu religion is that Ram and Krishan are called avatars of Vishnu. Some even call Krishan God. Thats where the problem starts. Sikh Gurus made people worship ONE TIMELESS GOD. Hindu religion got lost with mortals like ram and krishan.

one God is the legacy of Abrahamic religions. You need to well-understand that as a Christian I too have taken a lot of pride in this 'one-God' thing. but it is not always necessary that the one-God philosophy may be a good/correct one.

There was only one lucipher of 'fallen angel', who was given authority to come into his own during the end-of-Kalyug, what if he is the 'one-God' whom every Abrahamic is worshipping ?

look , i know who you are, and i know what your motives are too..

someone who has the desire to genuinely LEARN about something approaches it in NOT a derogatory manner as you have, you are contradicting yourself by saying that the sikh gurus cant compare to the likes or ram etc..

yes we believe in ONE god, what makes the hindu religion right in beleiving in many gods? can you answer that? krishan and all of them had to face the noose of death, one who is god doenst have to, they were sent by god they werent god themselves... so how can one who believes in many gods who have to face the noose of death, become one with god themself? sikhi provides a way to become one with god in THIS lifetime, any other bhagats from hinduism or even islam had to reside within the hukam of our gurus in that they kept their kes and restricted from the 4 bujjar kurrheits

you dont know enough about the sikh religion yet you compare us to the concept of lucipher and the fallen angel? that right there explains your ignorance, go to alibrary and read up on sikhism and throw some valid points

reason i sed im gona leave u aone is because i know what your motive is, if someone comes in with decent open minded quetsions, i will gladly reply back, being a sikh myself i face them everyday because i stand out from the rest of them..

i can hold my own too, and not in a "pompous" manner which u have represented, if you want to learn something, learn hwo to ask first

there are many contradictions i can explain about the hindu religion ..but since i know your motives arent to learn but rather to bash..and no im not "running away" i really dont have time for that, honestly i have a life unlike you, because you come on other faith forums and try to badger their beliefs, who has time for that these days, and who is " pompous" enough to do so? you maybe? yes.

so u can dissect my post into a billion pieces and come up with other claims that can be falsified in a blink of an eye, but to ramble on with a moorakh makes one a moorakh themself, you will be taken off of ss one day anyway for your useless antics, so why not give up now..

one thing will never change no matter what u try to claim ( i will never look at this thread again ) i am a sikh and prouid of it, why ? cus its the most tolerable and most common sense religion i have come across, each religion has its beauty, but sikhi's beauty leaves you in awe.. you see that in something else? then good for you, stay there, but dont be coming on other faith forums to bash othres ( watch this guy say im not bashing anyone) , maybe thats what your religion teaches you, but not ours ..

and KG i didnt see the last post you made last night, read YOUR PM, no more on the thread, pm me DIRECTLY

pCE

I doubt you even know yourself sunshine. Let alone me or anyone else.

have seen this and worse, folks channelling hatred and narrow-mindedness as religious discourse.

For you broad-mindedness of someone else means I am supposed to listen patiently to all inane carp and you will not allow me to spout my own carp. it goes both ways.

but hey, you have already labeled me a 'moorakh' for even daring to argue with your eminence.

The only reason for my participating in this discussion was so that I gave even a narrow-minded, religious chauvinists a chance to express themselves and see whether there is merit in what they say. Waited and waited and yet found nothing.

I am sure there is nothing to be missed here. So be it.

I doubt you even know yourself sunshine. Let alone me or anyone else.

have seen this and worse, folks channelling hatred and narrow-mindedness as religious discourse.

For you broad-mindedness of someone else means I am supposed to listen patiently to all inane carp and you will not allow me to spout my own carp. it goes both ways.

but hey, you have already labeled me a 'moorakh' for even daring to argue with your eminence.

The only reason for my participating in this discussion was so that I gave even a narrow-minded, religious chauvinists a chance to express themselves and see whether there is merit in what they say. Waited and waited and yet found nothing.

I am sure there is nothing to be missed here. So be it.

Hard Kaur Warriorz,

its my advice as a fellow sikh that u ignore this raju guy. He is just spoiling threads on this forum.

You seem to be a young smart intelligent western born sikh woman. Debating with guys like Raju will only give u sorrow and will only waste ur time.

Even Gods and Angels used to routinely fall for the fairer sex according to scriptures.
Umm.. Do you mind NOT referring to them as "Gods"..
Even Gods and Angels used to routinely fall for the fairer sex according to scriptures.
In addition.. These beings you're referring to as "gods" were obviously NOT gods since you stated that they would fall for the fairer sex.

God is genderless.

God is without kaam, krodh, lobh moh, hankaar.. OBVIOUSLY

Here's another way to look at it. Even if it was true that there were a number of 'gods'... The 'gods' you mentioned must have been the weaker, less spiritual gods....because gods should not fall for the (fairer) other sex.

That is kaam.

Kaam=immoral

Kaam=sin.

Kaam=something a supreme spiritual being (who you said are considered 'gods' (through scriptures)) would not be captured into.

Ram was a human, though Hinduism states him as a God, and he was tied by the social code of those times and being a king he had to be a moral exemplar and it can be explained that he did what he did. He also shot bali behind him, so apart from being 'sexist' he was much else also. Though there is an explanation of that as well that any man or God who came before Bali in combat would halve their strength and bali would get half their strength and become doubly strong as per some boon granted to him by Shiva/Brahma. So all-in-all yes there are charges of 'sexism' that can't be refuted, but if seen through the eyes of the times in which they existed, probably they were not much wrong either.
By the way..

Was Ram was a Hindu god?

& what does bali mean?

but if seen through the eyes of the times in which they existed, probably they were not much wrong either.
God is timeless.

If they were considered as gods by people..or even believed themselves to be spiritual beings...time does not matter.

An immoral deed is an immoral deed. For you to use that excuse for a person who was/is considered as a spiritual being...just makes me wonder even more.... About what you are.............. :rolleyes:

I think a lot of Abrahamism seeped into Sikhism after Sikhs came into contact with the Brits who affirmed this 'one-God' theory amongs what was originally assorted beliefs that lived in peace with the environment or a rather warrior-offshoot of Dharmic grouip of religions.

A lot of what the Brits did to Sikhism was basically intended to distance Sikhs from the majority Hindus. So they asked the Sikhs who enlisted to tie their turbans properly or made it compulsary to wear turbans or asked non-keshdhari jat sikhs why they weren't wearing their turbans etc and patronised Sikhs a lot. This made a large group take to the Abrahamic narrative much too fondly, and thus the 'One-God' theory was popularised.

oye raju u r getting to your old tricks again mate?

and what is this trash you are talking about one god? do you mean guru nanak founded sikhi on the basis of more than one god?

and why do you suppose sikhs and hindus have been on a honeymoon before brits came? since when?

Where are the moderators ??

Raju is just spoiling this thread with his RSS views about how Britishers and the singh sabha movement abrahamized sikhi.

This thread is just about the FACT that Krishan is called a LOWLY WORM in Sri Dasam Granth.

Keet means worm and its very easy to understand this.

Hard Kaur Warriorz,

its my advice as a fellow sikh that u ignore this raju guy. He is just spoiling threads on this forum.

You seem to be a young smart intelligent western born sikh woman. Debating with guys like Raju will only give u sorrow and will only waste ur time.

ok so you don't particularly like me. lol

but I hope you can accept people with slightly different opinions than yourself, if your faith is strong. You shall have no problem in coexisting with those who tread a slightly different path.

I have been on this forum since 2005, the least you can do is show me a bit of respect for having been part of this community for 4 years and having contributed through its ebbs and tides. I think that is human courtesy.

To all,

I need your love and positive attention. Please do not direct any hateful messages towards me.

thank you.

Where are the moderators ??

Raju is just spoiling this thread with his RSS views about how Britishers and the singh sabha movement abrahamized sikhi.

This thread is just about the FACT that Krishan is called a LOWLY WORM in Sri Dasam Granth.

Keet means worm and its very easy to understand this.

Hard Kaur Warriorz,

ok so you don't particularly like me. lol

but I hope you can accept people with slightly different opinions than yourself, if your faith is strong. You shall have no problem in coexisting with those who tread a slightly different path.

I have been on this forum since 2005, the least you can do is show me a bit of respect for having been part of this community for 4 years and having contributed through its ebbs and tides. I think that is human courtesy.

To all,

I need your love and positive attention. Please do not direct any hateful messages towards me.

thank you.

Raju,

No one is showing disrespect towards u. You are attacking sikh faith by saying that britishers influenced the abrahaminization of sikhi. Thats a direct attack on sikh faith. Singh Sabha Movement helped in getting rid of hinduization of sikhi. We as sikhs respect the right of every individual to practice his faith but that does not mean we will tolerate others attacking/interfering into our faith.