<banned word filter activated> She Was A Muslim

illi

Yes indira khan ghandi was a muslim. She was born indira nehru and married feroze khan son of mohamed khan who married a parsi zorastrian woman, who converted to islam when

she married mohamed khan. Indira nehru married feroze khan in the uk in a muslim ceremony in 1962. Nehru gave the couple the ghandy name to keep the hindu vote. Indiras sons both practised islam and were circumcised.

^^^the most STUPIDEST signiture i have ever seen.

seconded

and the topic is not my signature, if that concerns so that much start another topic on it if u must

also seconded

*edit*

ummm....whats a *edit*?

*faster then the mods :):p *

Slander spread by her political opponents, the Hindu nationalists. The congress party has always been accused (by RSS et al) of favoring Muslims over the majority Hindus.

Haven't we got enough real grievances against that family rather then believe and repeat everything we hear ?

^how? whats so thug about it?

and the topic is not my signature, if that concerns so that much start another topic on it if u must

knob-jock

You're the knob-jock. Stop insulting Khalistan and keep your gang/terrorist violence to yourself. :@