Please Be Honest

Guest curious

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz
Do you look down at people who cut their hair when you see them at gurdwara or other progams?

nope

because i also used to not wear a dastaar two years back and i know how that felt so i dont do that to others

Do you look down at people who cut their hair when you see them at gurdwara or other progams?

They go to the Gurudwara/smaagams etc.. Gotta look up to the people who go there. :) ..respect _/\_

A lot of people would be looked down on if Kes-dharis started thinking it's okay to do that...which it's not at all...

I took Amrit 10 years ago, and I've kept 3 Amrit-dhari friends since (It's rare to see Punjabis, let alone Kes-dharis, in the town I live in anyway.)

I rarely go to smaagams etc cuz I'm usually unable to make it...but when I do..

I don't go and sit with/talk to people who're Kes-dhari because they're Kes-dhari

....nor do I go and walk away from people who aren't Kes-dhari

<_<

Who knows the Karma of someone else? :D We shouldn't judge anyone...there are also so many non-Kes-dharis who have everything checked off, except for the Kes...prejudging is wrong, no matter how you judge someone/something

Guest SomeOddPerson

Yeh!!! Dude, thats teh only reason we go to teh gurdwara anyway>>>to stare at people. :rolleyes:

Didn't yeh know? :umm:

Ma folks taught me no Sangat manners...So Iz stares naturally at everyone.

Some real into God person told me once to keep me eyez down while sittin wiv teh sangat...But I rarely listen to anyone...so yeh!!!!!!