Khalistan Is Unjust

freespirit

That everyone is my point made for me. Thnaks kuljug singh. You really are clasping at the fundementals there arnt you. That is what is wrong with our religion its open for abuse by fundementalists like yourself. We aint tree huggers, it is righteous to draw the sword etc etc sikhism is so much more than that, we are no different from muslims in this respect in that we are easily manipulated and taught to hate, call that what you like.

love your fellow man, forget god and religion be a sant unto yourself.

I dont love peace i love my guru, that is very very sad indeed, you sound like a pre pubescant teenager, amins i ask for this person to be warned for bringing sikhism into disripute, he is obviously stupid

Fateh!

Don't you know that one should greet another Sikh with Guru's Fateh? ;-)

You had a point? I don't think so. Other than doing nindiya of a mahapurush on your former thread, you have made no points. You have come on this website and accused everyone who does not believe the lies of the GOI and in your milquetoast version of Sikhi of being a fundamentalist and hurled a few personal insults when nobody here has been sufficiently impressed by your impotent personal beliefs and your complete absence of evidence for your assertions.

Please continue to make take cheap digs at the soormay Sikhs by comparing them to Muslim terrorists. By doing so you show us your true face.

And take a swig of this when you are next sitting in a circle and singing Kumbhaya with your RSS buddies:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/food_and_drink/article5707554.ece

K.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kuljug your a joke and a disgrace to sikhism, i would hate to think people like you represent us. unfortunately they do as people like me dont make as much noise.

regarding fighting for rights in india, what rights are you fight for currently or used to ufight for before fighting for another country????????

Sikhs were respected prior to 1984.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Yeah...and India's thanks to us was that they "united" us with the Hindu faith.

Tell you what, if you can get Sikhs recognized as a separate religion in the Indian constitution, we'll begin to think it over.

Otherwise, next time there is a genocide on Sikhs again, you can be the first one standing in the street saying "Hindu Sikh Bhai Bhai" when their mobs are chanting, "Kachha Kanga Aur Kirpan, Bhej Do In Ko Pakistan" and murdering your family.

Oh yeah, this RSS parchar that you posted: "Sikhs were created to unite india and keep it free from invaders."

Ummm, no. Those are called Kshytrias. THEIR JOB was to protect the Hindu faith from all attack. And they failed miserably - so much so that they sold their daughters to the Mughals to keep their land. And anyone who claims that the only reason Sikhs were made was to unite and protect India is the most ignorant person and downright disrespectful to the Sikh faith. If this was the sole reason for the creation of Sikhs, then why have the Guru Granth Sahib Ji? Why have all of this new religious philosophy? Wait, don't tell me - it is just a rehash of Hindu Vedas, Gita and Simrities right? Yeah, I know someone who talks like that too - Khushwant "Singh" Kumar.

respected before 84?

like in 47 when the panjab govt declares the sikhs as a criminal tribe?

or in 48 when the first person to be declared a traitor to india is a sikh?

or the respect shown to sikhs in the unveiling of the indian constitution in 1952 whichsays that we are hindus?

like in 1966 when the Health Minsiter of India advised the Sikhs to start shaving saying the Gurus didnt have the means to shave so they kept their hair and beards?

like in 1955 the pm of india nehru refers to sikhs as " gaddars(traitors)"

so much respect that the sikh precentage in the indian army was capped at 25% when it was originally at 40%?

the respect shown to the sikhs by the law and judiacary in 1978 ?

if this is the respect, with all respect to you, you can shove it mate. we are better off without it.

Is anyone aware of this monkey Monmohan singh khalsa

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=story_23-11-2002_pg7_11

There is never going to be a khalistan so either we fight for making a better world as we are or we throw punjab back into troubled times. you are severley deluded. stop listening to pakistani muslims who are pumping the situation

Also when i said respect before 1984 i meant the common man had respect for anyone in a turban but after it all changed they were seen as terrorists and evil doers and guess whos fault 1984 was. I know indian government etc.

Anyway if you want to fight for khalistan i suggest you go there and make it a reality, you are not doing anything sitting behind your computer you keyboard warriors.

or you could declare southall khalistan or malton in toronto as that would be more likely and you live here. i would say to you midn your own bubiness.

There is never going to be a khalistan so either we fight for making a better world as we are or we throw punjab back into troubled times. you are severley deluded. stop listening to pakistani muslims who are pumping the situation

Also when i said respect before 1984 i meant the common man had respect for anyone in a turban but after it all changed they were seen as terrorists and evil doers and guess whos fault 1984 was. I know indian government etc.

Anyway if you want to fight for khalistan i suggest you go there and make it a reality, you are not doing anything sitting behind your computer you keyboard warriors.

or you could declare southall khalistan or malton in toronto as that would be more likely and you live here. i would say to you midn your own bubiness.

Monmohan Bajaj a racist and a fascist, figure head for Dal Khalsa organisation U.K……brainwashes other peoples kids to run his crusades and do his dirty work whilst keeping his own from harms way….usually you find his lad getting drunk on a Friday evening at the local Karahi restaurants whilst scoffing down kebabs at the same time. But what does that matter the village people still love him.

map5asho.jpg

IndiaGuptaEmpire.jpg

MapofGuptaEmpireTrans.jpg

In a way you are right based on these maps, but the question about Khalistan is not about who ruled how much land for how long, but about who could/can rule justly. We have seen Islamic and Hindu regimes already, and there are enough who will support both of them. That doesn't change the fact about what they did or are doing to those who don't subscribe to their ideology. These kingdoms were purely political in nature and were inflated because of the kings' greed for more land. Khalsa believes in miri and piri, therefore Khalistan would not be a purely political entity but a religious one as well. It will not be attained because of one man's greed for power and will not subjugate a differing opinion or way of life.

Thank you for proving my point…..do the math! Don’t just look at the pretty pictures! LoL! If you could put up the Ashoka one that will be also very helpful!

"These kingdoms were purely political in nature and were inflated because of the kings' greed for more land!"

i dont think so!

Khalsa Raj is not Khalistan!! stop the brainwashing!

Dear bro nice to see u again although we r always rivals yet u have dignity and brains . U r wrong on one account that is largest empire were ruled by AURANJEB much larger than british empire and consists of kabul ,ghazni, nearly 70% of present aghanistan along with nearly whole of south india , bangladesh,pak. Even shivaji wanted accept his overlordship on certain conditions and his succcessors did accept it for the knowldge sake Iamm telling a most ignored fact of history that is BATTLE OF CHITTAGONG between royal british navy and powerful mughal forces led by uncle of emperor Aurengjeb Shasita khan in which socalled strong forces of eroupe got most severe defeat from powerful artlery of mughals and got one of the best fleet destroyed later they were pardoned by mughals as Auranjeb wanted to create the navy. Who were rulers of big indian kingdoms expect for chander gupt vikaramditya all were anti vedic as I will NOT USE hindu word. ASOKA WAS A buddist, chandergupt maurya was a jain . the sons and grandsons of vikarma ditya converted to buddhism. Another big name is Kaniska who even ruled over 3 states of china apart from the most of india. two great local emprial kings were RAJA RAJA CHOLA WHO WAS ONLY NATIVE KING TO HAVE A NAVY WON MANY PARTS OF SOUTH EAST ASIA APART FROM LANKA. lalita ditya buddhist king of kashmir had large parts of india apart FROM NEPAL only power to sujacate nepal. Now I come to khalistan or khalstan or sikh state issue it is birthright of sikhs to have it this fact is reconised by even fanatic hindus in their hearts of hearts. As punjab was never part of india upto 1849A.d, and sikhs were independant rulers. British rulers categorised three types of people one muslims, second sikhs and thrid general people gave them freedom to have their own homelands. But sikh leader baldev singh stabbed sikhs in back and made akalis surrender their rights to arya samaji congress which made nehru desendant of GANGU BRAHMIN AS PRIME MINISTER. Iam not attaching emotional issue but fact is that status of sikhs is slaves whereever they live be it cultral or political one take recent example OF KARGIL WAR WHERE SOCALLED BRAVE SOLDIIERS OF INDIAN ARMY WERE HUMBLED BY PARA MILATARY FORCES OF PAKISTAN AND 8TH SIKH REGIMENT FREED TIGER HILLS NOW THERE IS no mention of sikhs in the anniversary of kargil.Sikhs deserved sikh stste whether by democratic means . Go see in punjab how even small dera r threatening to wipe out sikhi.

Go and visit interior of punjab u can see majourity of vehicles with sant ji picture and now singhs openly hold khalstan conferences , and openly raise slogans.

Go and visit interior of punjab u can see majourity of vehicles with sant ji picture and now singhs openly hold khalstan conferences , and openly raise slogans.

I am one of them people who visits india every year i spend a hell of a lot of time there and i have not seen any of this, dont believe it, its nonsense. Most of the people i have spoken too and i make a poiunt of speaking to [people about this issue say the same thing bhindranwale was bad and not good.